Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Sorry to interrupt the gripping convo on PP usage, but i thought i'd have a go at an appraisal of the players at the top.... first attempt so go easy on me ;)

1. COMPLEX WARRIOR .... a good tribemate and leaving the rest of us in his wake as he takes rank 1 in the list. Yes there is talk of PP spent, but that is his call, he still occupies the position and is there for the rest of the world to dethrone, if they can. ODA ranking is only 10th, but with the amount of villas he has at his disposal i think we will be seeing that position rise in due course

2. ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ .... occupies rank 2 but his stats are terrible, considering his position. First to reach 10000 points, but not got further than plunderer wood surely shows a reliance on buying resources from the word go. This is also reflected in his ODA ranking of 202, and questions have to be asked how long this position will be held.

3. Nauzhror .... what is there left to say about this account, except love it or hate it, you have to respect it. Currently number 3 but still an account to be watched. Currently 1st in the ODA rankings, and clear by 10000 units. Expect to see this account rise at the expense of ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ in due course, though this account has many enemies who all would like to see it fail, so this is not a forgone conclusion.

4. IllIlIlIIl .... another from the Panda tribe, and another who appears high in the ODA rankings, currently ranked 6. Has made steady progress up the rankings since the start of the world, and will be another who has ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ in their sights.

5. Dj Fuzzy Slippers .... originally a Panda, but has subsequently left that tribe to be come a part of Smile. Was at one stage the number 1 account, but has fallen back in recent weeks to the position occupied now. Despite occupying the last of the top 5 slots, the account does not feature high on the ODA listings, coming in a rank 25, the lowest of the "proper" top 5 points accounts on this world by some way (~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ not being considered)

Good read man, nice analysis.

~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ wasnt even the first to reach 10k pts, we were, but for some reason he was given the gold for it :(

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Don't forget that Nauz acc spent alot of money also to achieve it, I guess maybe Uchiha spent a tiny bit more.

Maybe?

Tiny?

Please.

He grew from 1900 points to 12,000+ in less than six hours.

Te reason it shows he got it first is because the ingame milestone checks hourly, and at its hourly check he had more points than me and we were both over 10k, it show we hit it same second, but that he did so first and me second as such.

DeletedUser4753

if pp expenditure = worse than a player then your all infinitly worse than me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

While i sit awaiting the villages to reopen for me to farm them, i thought i'd have another go at analysing the top 5 players on the world

1. COMPLEX WARRIOR .... still ranked no 1 and showing no signs of being caught. Has held the top spot since 20th December, and is proving a number of people wrong in their assessment of him. Since my last assessment of the account, it has gained 5 further villages, and increased the ranking it has in ODA and ODD, with the ODA rank improving from 10th to 3rd place. Many things were said about the PP spent, and that no skill lay behind it, but the steady progress and the nice rises in ODA, and OD in general show that its far more than just a sim city account, and that Complex should be given credit for what he has achieved to date.

2. IllIlIlIIl .... i predicted last time that this account was going to be moving up the rankings, and it now occupies 2nd place, replacing ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~, (which will come as a shock to no-one). Since my last appraisal there have been 3 more villages conquered, and a modest rise in OD accompanying it. With plenty of decent sized targets within the area occupied the ability to grow the account at a decent pace should not be under estimated.

3. Nauzhror .... standing still at number 3 has been a slight surprise for me if truth be known. While it must be said that 5 villages have been conquered since the last review, only 1 of these has been taken from a live player, with the rest looking like strategic barbs. Ennoblements aside, clearly the account has been busy as the OD has risen considerably, with ODA now 5 times what it was during the last review.

4. ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~ .... dropping down the rankings from last time, where it occupied 2nd place. This is hardly surprising, as if rumours are true, the account spent a small fortune on getting where it did, and maybe the money has run out ;) Since my last posting the account has conquered one further villa, and shows no outward signs of getting resources in the old fashioned method, if the achievements listed are anything to go by. Have to point out here that both this account, and that of Complex were accused of using PP to further themselves. However, in the case of Complex we have seen continual growth, whereas here the account seems stagnant and destined to fall further down the rankings.

5. Dj Fuzzy Slippers .... still in 5th place but only just, with 2 players closing on the point tally of this account. The growth of this account since the last review has been only on the villages already in their possession, with no new conquests being made, and only modest increases in OD being shown. If this continues, will this account be in the top 5 come the resumption of the game...

DeletedUser4753

"Complex should be given credit for what he has achieved to date."

he has achieved nothing of worth,

im also not sure why you say od proves something, the troops where still payed for on his mastercard.

a touch biased i feel as you yourself do buy a fair bit of res on markets.

DeletedUser

i have bought a fair bit as you suggest, but nothing outstanding. As for bias, he is a tribemate, so of course i support him. I stand by the point that Complex has actually done something with the troops he has got, and is not just concentrating on points alone, which after all is what the ranking system is based on. He could look for easy wins, as was suggested previously, where he loses no troops, but clearly he isn't as his ODA has jumped up.

I fully accept that the speed of troops built and the number could be attributed to the amount spent on resources, however, you still have to be able to use them.

DeletedUser6695

i have bought a fair bit as you suggest, but nothing outstanding. As for bias, he is a tribemate, so of course i support him. I stand by the point that Complex has actually done something with the troops he has got, and is not just concentrating on points alone, which after all is what the ranking system is based on. He could look for easy wins, as was suggested previously, where he loses no troops, but clearly he isn't as his ODA has jumped up.

I fully accept that the speed of troops built and the number could be attributed to the amount spent on resources, however, you still have to be able to use them.

Click buy premium, spin the wheel, gains infinite amounts of resources, launch a train. Guy must be a mastermind

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This is what I call ALessonInFarming:

Looter of the day
Plunder the most resources in this world.
83.221 / 277.943

Plunderer of the day
Plunder the most villages in this world.
18 / 405

That was 1 hour ago.

Looter of the day
Plunder the most resources in this world.
436.182 / 436.182

You're in the lead! Keep this record until midnight to win this achievement.

Plunderer of the day
Plunder the most villages in this world.
104 / 477

That is now, I think we'll aim for 2-2.5 million today.

holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
101526 | 313592/361560 (87%)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

i would say someone who spends what i spend on tw per month in a matter of minutes outstanding, but maybe thats my interpretation.

i still dont see anything that warrants praise for complex, as cf said a while back if he had a ounce of ability other than spending money why do all previous world stats stink?

DeletedUser8621

Amusing little factoid: if you take COMPLEX out of his current tribe, their points are 7k lowers than Pandas and have almost 4x their players.

Anyways, I think anyone who has been playing TW long enough knows that COMPLEX is only cheating himself, by spending real world money on not just a browser game, but on ONE WORLD of a browser game. Seems to me as he has, yes an addiction, and also low self esteem xD

Think its time to move on from the subject & put in opinions for top 5...

1. COMPLEX WARRIOR: As said by his name, and villages, a mad-man with a complex....

2. IllIlIlIIl: Good player, highest avg points per village (with only 6! Half as mush as COMPLEX), and a good OD being not too many unnecessary losses. Unlike COMPLEX, seems like this person is actually farming and not spending a ridiculous amount of PP. Expect player to grow at a good rate, being good location and tribe.

3. Nauzhror: Not much to be said. Nauz has, and always will be, a very good player. Competitive, but not overly boastful. Think its great that Nauz swipes up a good bit of bonus villages and still manages to stay in top 3 even though he is nobling 200 pointed villages at times. Plus, today Nauz is going for 2mil res looted, and is laready 1.5x higher then the record so far. Shows good playing ability...& activity.

4. ~UcHiHa_ItAcHi~: Makes me sick. Not even 1,000 plunders, or 1mil resources, according to achievements. Poor playing, horrible OD, destined to keep falling down the ranks, in my opinion.

5. afraidofthedark: Another great player. Beautiful ODA, whether or not it is good or not at this point in game, still something to be proud of. Good farming, good growth. Expect player to rise.

I think sooner or later the members of Pandas will take top 3, only a matter of time before skill starts playing an even more major role in the game, and PP-abusing players run out of cash flow.

Very interesting, these PP worlds...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways, I think anyone who has been playing TW long enough knows that COMPLEX is only cheating himself, by spending real world money on not just a browser game, but on ONE WORLD of a browser game. Seems to me as he has, yes an addiction, and also low self esteem xD

Consider this an official warning for everyone, but please don't make any personal insults. As you should all know, they're against the rules. There's a fine line between criticising a player's in-game ability or PP expenditure, and stating that they have a complex (no pun intended) or self-esteem issues.

So with that in mind, please be careful when posting on the subject!

Rho

DeletedUser8621

Sorry, was referring to the way he plays, not an actuality of the players real-life.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm, this looks fun for once, that looter won't be rising much more today lest someone else passes me though as I have far too many incomings atm to tie up troops farming.

DeletedUser

Now that I have one of the highest ODA's again, Ill just note that ODA means nothing stop using it as a measure it means you were unlucky

DeletedUser

Seems illililiil's been real lucky

Also eastern you made me lol when ya said you were waiting to start farming again :D you don't need to farm, you have PP

DeletedUser8219

It seems that when nobling the rank 1 tribe you don't meet much defence