Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

TWM are a tribe that had a scrap with Virtus a few months back, they are in and around K36. Godd bunch of players.

DeletedUser

There's not much to tell really, we haven't done anything big except our scrap with Virtus like Juke said. Although we had a war with L.I when they were twice our size, Hoggy Balboa thought we were an easy target so we showed him what we were made of.

I'd played world 1 for a while and I got to learn the game after being easily nobled, those were the days I was a complete noob but I learnt from my mistakes. Then I decided to start a tribe on world 2 hoping to have better luck and hopefully a noobless tribe, I like to think of it as a raging success as we get on well with each other and we work well when it comes to war.

And to stay on topic, all tribes in the top 20 are good, except for 1-15 and 17-20 ROFL!

Joke :eek:

DeletedUser

1. Dogs (-)
When you are at the top you cant do anything but maintain or drop down. Dogs is pretty good at maintaining. They have a few wars going on but they all seem to be pretty quiet except for cothamrocks who likes taking villages off of them. Looks like a lot of internal nobling going on right now. Still number 1 in overall od and attack od. They dont have 5 continents like team or h.d, but have 40 mil points... I have a feeling they will keep maintaining for a while.

2. W~A~R (-)
Arguably one of the coolest (thematically) tribes in the game. Typing out their name (I hate tildas!) is really annoying though. It looks like they are just randomly killing T.U.F. and True 2 members. They seem to be getting no retaliation in return. Control 4 continents, good point scale. Their OD doesnt quite match up with their rank but they still seem to dominate with no contest. I have a feeling their diplomacy is pretty top notch.

3. TEAM (-)
Only 500k behind W~A~R so they could move up to number 2 again rather quickly. In a forever war against Dogs. Recently wrecked Dukes and worked P.B.M. They now have three additional continents to sort, though it will take sometime before their homesteaders are settled. While they look good on the map, Im not sure if them being spread out is such a good thing. History tells us that TEAM always has plans in the works so perhaps this is a non issue.

4. H D (-)
Love the lack of Sun Tzu quotes or posturing. They have this whole noir attitude which is pretty great. It looks like they are doing A LOT of internal nobling with a few strikes out at micro and nuts here and there. The have five continents though... not too shabby. Don't now much else about these guys.

5. Virtus (-)
They have had their share of issues but credit where credit is due. They have 24 members and are in the top 5 with a huge external forum presence. They seem to be putting up a better fight with G.F now though G.F still looks like they have an edge.

6. G.F (-)
I dont think people give these guys enough credit. They came out of NOWHERE and secured their continent against a top five tribe. Then they took another continent from that same top 5 tribe. They went from 8 mil to 22 mil points in what... a month or two? Its just damn impressive. I know people dont like to hear it but I think they will be vying with Virtus for 5th place soon.

7. (M.B) (-)
Good ODD! It looks like they are having a pretty even exchange with Dogs at the moment. Looks like they had a big merge with whoever was in K42 as well. Great field position.

8. TRUE 1 (-)
Steady growth. Decent OD. Looks like they are doing a lot of internal nobling right now.

9. Levian (-)
True 1 has two continents, Levian has one. Levian is 300k away from overtaking True 1. I wouldn't assume anything negative from that. If you look at K66 they have mass over area. Id hate to be in the way of that wrecking ball when it is let loose.

10. P.D (-)
I remember when they were just a wee little tribe. A lot of people call them noobs or other such nonsense. One thing you cant take from them is that they do have staying power whether you think that is good or bad. They may bump up or down a rank or two but I dont see them going anywhere.

11. STORM! (-)
Its weird, I cant see evidence of a major conflict in their stats, but I may not be looking back far enough. Their OD suggests that they have tangled with someone though.

12. TWM (+6)
Stand up guys. In the Northeast they have a rep for solid leadership and unstinting loyalty to each other. It makes sense that when two major tribes broke up their members looked to TWM. I think their name will be popping up a lot more on the externals in the near future.

13. Outlaw (+1)
They picked up several ex P.B.M. players in the last few days.

14. SVB (-)
They kind of remind me of a mini-Virtus. 24 members, had a bad run in with G.F in the past. They seem to be taking it to Mana a bit.

15. Nuts (+2)
Former Defcon. HD isnt being very nice to them right now. Yet that does not seem to have slow them down much. I think that is five ranks in a week or two.

16. (DB) (-)
Ex (MB)? They seem to be chewing up a lot of barbs lately. That and some guy named huna along with MB.

17. T.U.F (+2)
Are they fighting WAR?

18. Wolves (+2)
If they arent Dogs academy they should be. What a great name for a Dogs academy tribe! Musing aside, they are pretty quiet.

19. YUMMY! (+2)
I could be reading these stats wrong, but it looks like they havent been fighting much recently.

20. ODIN (+6)
Nice fellas from what I hear. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6488

SHAUN'S TOP 10 VIEW COS WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST
MY Thoughts instead of Stats

1, DOGS..
What can you say about DOGS they have fough so many battles and still came through stronger everytime,
such a well run, well organised tribe no matter what others say they are exceptional people and a Great war machine.
They play this game the way its meant to be Constant war, but with constant war comes constant growth if your winning
and i think looking at there growth and continualy now holding onto the number 1 spot they are winning there battles.

Prediction
: This tribe will be around till the end of this world.

2, W~A~R ..
Normally people dont comment on there own tribe but then again im not normal..
Well W~A~R been lazy, Chilling out and having a laugh with eachother as of late, not bothered about the serious stuff just
been taking it easy, with that as you will see shocking growth, going from the fastest growing tribe in uk2 to maybe the 9th or 10th.
This is about to change though as the serious heads have been put back on and its time to do what we do best (make people go inactive)

Prediction: We will be around until the end of the world while re-taking no1 spot quite soon??

3, TEAM..
They are like marmite you either love them or hate them regardless of your personal feelings towards them you have to respect the way they go about the game
They are just a fighting machine no matter what hits them they come back with more punch than anyone else, there forum antics are unbelievabley bad
where they spew half that bullcrap from is beyond me, but this is part of what makes this tribe, i think they will enjoy some easy times in the short term but
long term things will get tough they have rubbed too many tribes up the wrong way. it will be interesting to see how they do long term as they are running out of
easy places to go.

Prediction: They will be here a very long time until the end? well that depends on Dogs & W~A~R i suppose we shall see how it pans out.

4, HD ...
big question Where did they come from??
From a tribe that noone has hardly heard of to being ranked four in the world how did that happen?
not been in a major war, never seen as a threat to no tribe in the past but now look at them. there growth has been outstanding, although
because they have never been in a serious conflict do these guys/gals have the experiance and the know how, to do what it takes to win that fight,
do they have the grit and determination of the top 3 tribes to win that war? that my friends is what seperates HD from being spoken in the same
light as the top 3 until this is proven then i will reserve judgment on them completly but all in all though an impressive tribe so far.

Predictions: They have hard decisions ahead from what i see, once they have taken the rim tribes where do they go? that
will be interesting to watch out for

5, Virtus ..
Hmmmm i dont think ive seen such a fall from grace really from a tribe in the "untouchable" class to what now? Strugling with G.F asking every tribe
to merge into them and getting knocked back to boot. inactivity has hit them hard and personally dont see a way back for the "virtus" brand to be what it was
i may be wrong as we all know funny things happen in this game, but until they realise bully boy tactics dont work i see no major or impressive
actions coming out of this tribe.

Prediction: I think they will struggle away for a while yet, but unless they get that merge they are badly looking for they will get either eaten up
or will have to merge into another tribe. if they go not get there merge i would say 6 months maximum.

6, G.F ..
Funny story this one David and Goliath we all have read the forums with the war on virtus, they have done excedingly well noone would have expected
the outcome so far on there war, but credit given where its due i think really there future depends on wether they can keep up the good work on virtus,
as its realy the only way they can grow.

Prediction: all depends on virtus these 2 tribes future depends on what the other does if virtus dont get there merge G.F will benefit from that,
if virtus get there merge G.F will sufer from a fully mobilised virtus simple really.

7, (MB) ..
IF im honest i dont have a clue about them too far to bother about i will say this though looking at there placment on the map they wont last too long unless
they have awesome diplomacy skills.
i have notices there nobling recently has been realy impressive not sure if its external or internal growth as im too lazy to look but they are up
there with the top tribes.

Predictions: as i said unless they have an awesome diplomat they wont be around for too much longer i would say christmas is being generous.

8, TRUE 1 ...
at long last are disbanding there acadamy (i think the last one in uk2?) this is mostly due to W~A~R munching on them and TRUE being the point whores they are
will take the best over to them while the rest get eaten up by W~A~R.
i have never seen a tribe like this in my puff i am actualy suprised they have lasted this long mostly my fault for being a generous soul but has there
shelf life expired? they have done nothing in this world bar irritate me constantly, but its a shame on the members there they seem a good bunch, always have
decent chats with them but there leader is a joke, i wont fully delve into this but even HOGGY would be suited better to run a tribe YES HOGGY does that say it all??

Prediction: wont last 3 months unless they change there leadership or disband..

9, Levian ..
I like this tribe alot they are my friendly neigbours they just stay in there box that in k66 and do away, and what a box that is who in there right mind would invade that? i think because of there turtleing they will do well as they wont be easy to shift but its where they go now rims almost done they will have 2 choices
in the coming months VIRTUS or W~A~R lets all be honest its a war game its going to be a decision they will have to make sooner rather than later.

Prediction: Depends on there future VIRTUS or W~A~R decision if they pick to take on virtus then with G.F and so on helping could be a good expansion route for them
If they pick W~A~R then i dont see much hope for them no disrespect but it would be pointless.

10, PD ...
WHO? sorry cant comment dont know anything about you
thats a good sign honestly :)

DeletedUser

SHAUN'S TOP 10 VIEW COS WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST
MY Thoughts instead of Stats

5, Virtus ..
Hmmmm i dont think ive seen such a fall from grace really from a tribe in the "untouchable" class to what now? Strugling with G.F asking every tribe
to merge into them and getting knocked back to boot. inactivity has hit them hard and personally dont see a way back for the "virtus" brand to be what it was
i may be wrong as we all know funny things happen in this game, but until they realise bully boy tactics dont work i see no major or impressive
actions coming out of this tribe.

Prediction: I think they will struggle away for a while yet, but unless they get that merge they are badly looking for they will get either eaten up
or will have to merge into another tribe. if they go not get there merge i would say 6 months maximum.

wow what a doomsday prediction :icon_eek:

I wouldnt be so sure mate. Virtus have a very strong group of players that have been together since day 1 on this world, a few have come back. They may need to up their membership numbers a bit but GF are not having it all their own way in this war. Tbh i have never caught so many nukes sleeping. Now they have the active players hitting them the war will take a very different shape. They are still concentrating on the very weakest and the inactives while we work away on reducing their troop numbers. I know one GF member that is 30 nukes down and 4 of them were all sleeping at home.

DeletedUser

3, TEAM..
They are like marmite
blurk, go the vegemite shaun..marmite is for the weak..
looking at there growth and continualy now holding onto the number 1 spot they are winning there battles.
i have to agree with shaun on this one, its a tuff day at work when your hitting everyones inactives all day long...... i meen, hell ive had more resistance from a few barbs lately shaun..get a grip on something real mate, vulture warfare aint dominance bro..its exactly what it is.. ride them coat tails woooo hoooo.

incase you havent noticed, team growth chart is better than dogs buddy !

DeletedUser5293

Top tribe opinions as promised

-TV-
Recent creation by the merger of Virtus and Team. Spread over 11K's with domination in 7K's. 9 of the top 20 players belong to this tribe the no goes up to 16 if the consider the top 40 players. Most of these players are there for the long haul I believe so this tribe will be around for some time to come and will continue to be a force to reckon with.
The recent merger is like rerun because it has happened before, but these are different times and the circumstances are different, this time around I think the merger will hold good. Major conflicts include the ones to the east and DOGS. The war with DOGS has been on for a while and as everyone expected it to be it is a slow fight. Regarding the conflicts on the east, they are dominating the north east but I am not to sure about the borders with GF, because the K's which are borderline to GF have significant porosity with calmjukiller now gone I think it is a region which will continue to attract GF interest.

One word that describes the tribe EGO
Lots of big, forum active and good players in the tribe so there is bound to be some ego and I mean it in a good way, ego keeps you growing and ego keeps you fighting.

W~A~R
Here again the tribe has undergone a merger with H D. It again has presence in 11K's with dominance in 7 of them.This tribe again is here for the long run having 5 players in the top 20 and 9 in the top 40. Current ongoing and major conflicts include that with TRUE 1 which they are comfortably winning as of now. Have many mixed K's with HD which will need to be sorted sometime in the future in the interest of both tribes.

One word that describes the tribe SLEEPING GIANT
It is lots of fun being in this tribe but still I do believe and shaun might agree it still has not used full of it potential.

DOGS
This tribe has been warring since the beginning of the world and have always come out on top. Their OD rankings tell the story lucidly. Presence in 7K's with dominance in 4. There has not been any major recruitment or merge activity and have 10 confirmed free slots in the member list so they can still have optimum opportunities to grow.
This tribe as the above 2 will be there till the very end, have 4 very talented members in the top 20.
The most crucial thing about them is they hold the KEY to the future of the world, a lot of how the world will span out depends on them.

One word that describes the tribe KING-MAKER
This is for obvious reasons, they can turn the tide as the wish due to their location.

G.F
Another good tribe have been on an upward spiral since I first took notice. They have presence in 3K's and dominate 2 of them. Whats to notice here is how compact their presence is in there home K. It will be extremely difficult for any tribe to make inroads into the K's they dominate. I have only noticed such compact and dense presence on two other occasions in this world and that is by individual players and not by tribes. One would be Traviscoob of -TV_ and the other is the Donko and Herman cluster of DOGS.
For me they did extremely well against Virtus a war which the won by a fair margin on conquers. I believe it is them that brought about the TEAM and Virtus merge, am waiting to see what happens now that it is -TV- they are against

One word that describes the tribe GREEK
I know there is lot more to the tribe than just this and they have players of varied nationalities but this is a word that sticks out as best association due to past events.

(MB)
Have been around for a while and have evolved and grown with the circumstances around them.The possibility of them progressing core wards as of now looks slim.
I really don't know much about them apart from this.Would like so know more about them if anyone can come forth and give some insight.

H D
Still holding strong and keeping up paces after the partial merge with W~A~R. It is a good tribe which is well led and have some good active players. They I believe will continue to grow and get stronger. They have a varied K presence and as I pointed out with W~A~R they have numerous mixed K's so that is something both tribes have to look into sooner than later.
They are at war with TRUE 1 and doing well which i suspect will be the story till the end.

One word which describes the tribe BONJOUR !
They are a nice and fun group of people some of whom i am just starting to know.

Levian & Storm!

Both are good tribes and have been in the top tribes for some time. They are both great tribes individually and the only reason I am doing the opinion of both of them together is they way they coexist in K67. It is but inevitable that they have strong ties between them and there is a possibility that they may merge sometime in the future, or maybe not.But if they do I do think that they can work very well together.Both have good a good grip in their respective home K's and both hold a lot of promise.
Both have some very good players and the future looks bright for these tribes, but what I sometimes think is which route of growth will they choose, the one through W~A~R or -TV- or G.F. This is something I have no inkling about.

One word which describes Storm! Calm
They unlike their name have always been calm and composed, they believe in doing their think quietly but surely.

One word which describes LEVIAN Calm
Again unlike the name suggests they are not the loud sea monster on the forums , but there is no discounting the prowess they possess and can unleash as they say "Still waters run deep" and depths are where this slumbering monster waits for now.

These tribes look like twins to me:)

TRUE 1
Have been in the top 10 tribes for a while now so in no way is a less than average tribe. Warring multiple top tribes as of now and fighting to survive. Don't see the war ending in their favour. But it might be certainly the time for them to go out all guns blazing again i don't see that happening but if it did it would be good.

One word that describes the tribe DEVOLUTION
They are fighting nature in ways and chances look slim, but who knows there have been survivors in the most unlikely situations.

P.D
Similar to MB I know next to nothing about them.The only thing that stands out is that they are completely land locked even in this stage of the game still they have kept pace with other tribes, so what beholds them i know not, but it is certainly not the core or some time to come.
Again sorry for the lack of knowledge, info is always welcome.

TWM and ODIN

Again these two tribes I have listed together because the are like big brother little brother, apparently they work well together so maybe a merge might be on the cards some time later that is if they survive the war that they are against -TV-.
Their chances of survival or progress depends a lot on what GF does. An aggressive GF against -TV- will help them in more ways than one.

One word that describes them Underdogs
They are the DAVID here in a david and golaith situation, same was for G.F a few months back, can they do what G.F did is the question.

I dont know a lot of the last few but will try my best.

Outlaw
Have been out there for a while, but I believe they will be -TV- sidekicks for some time to come.

NSA- I dont know anything except there are a couple of ex DCT players in there.

(DB)- Dont know anything, but I dont see a bright independent future out there for them.

T-V- Dont know anything. Except they may hate marmite and love vegemite.:)

(WB)- Another bunny tribe I know nothing about.

YUMMY! - I know a little about them, they are a good bunch of fellas but i am afraid they will always remain under the shadow of DOGS.

T.U.F- A erstwhile big tribe, lost members to W~A~R and not moving in any particular direction. Will be around as long as the big boys want them to be.

IWL- The only thing i know about this tribe is they have a similar named tribe in World 1 and they have lots of ODD and have survived there against all odds.

DeletedUser6972

usually skim through this thread but i must say i read every word. excellent post argho

+rep

just a foot note:
wow what a doomsday prediction

I wouldnt be so sure mate. Virtus have a very strong group of players that have been together since day 1 on this world, a few have come back. They may need to up their membership numbers a bit but GF are not having it all their own way in this war. Tbh i have never caught so many nukes sleeping. Now they have the active players hitting them the war will take a very different shape. They are still concentrating on the very weakest and the inactives while we work away on reducing their troop numbers. I know one GF member that is 30 nukes down and 4 of them were all sleeping at home.

particularly enjoyed this post. I think this relevant to this post. made me laugh anyway!

DeletedUser

1 W~A~R
Good Tribe, they deserve to be at number one. Their recent declaration on -TV- has added some much needed spice to the core.

2 -TV-
Mediocre tribe. They are mostly made up from the defeated members of TEAM and Virtus.

3 DOGS
My tribe, no comment.

4 G.F
Although this tribe is on the rim, i think everyone can agree they are not 'of' the rim. Their victory over Virtus and success against -TV- has proved that.

5 (MB)
Family tribe, one of the fleas currently biting on DOGS back. They would have been destroyed long ago if DOGS were not busy elsewhere.

6 H D
Slipped down the ranks a bit, but are still a relativity strong tribe. They have close ties with W~A~R.

7 Levian
very quiet tribe, looks like their keeping out of the war between W~A~R & -TV-????

8 TRUE
Getting murdered by W~A~R... circling the drain.

9 P.D
A weak tribe with many internal disputes and problems, inactivity & noob players being the main issues. They are another one of those fleas on DOGS back (see (MB) review, rank 5) they have been in a long standing conflict with DOGS however neither side have posted a declaration.

10 TWM
A small tribe who are at war with -TV-. They are surviving and have been for awhile against this superior force. have some decent players but look as though their out-gunned. Can they do what G.F did to Virtus? Time will tell.

11 STORM!
A small quiet tribe, who try to keep their heads down.

12 T-V
Academy tribe of -TV-.

13 (DB)
Academy tribe of (MB).

14 ODIN
ODIN have been on this world along time, defeated in the core and reformed on the rim. They were one of the more successful rim tribes before -TV- declared on them. They have some good members who are loyal to the tribe. Can they survive long enough to see -TV-'s demise??

15 (DCT)
some sort of half cocked reformation of DCT, a tribe that was destroyed by DOGS. I have a feeling this tribe will share the original tribes fate. :icon_wink:

16 Asylum
?

17 ADVK
?

18 DILLI
?

19 m/afc
?

20 BIF
?

DeletedUser7179

Well I thought it was about time I updated my opinion and discuss my previous post and see if they were accurate or not!!

Rank 1: W~A~R
My tribe so will try not to say too much......
Previous prediction, W~A~R ranked 2nd at the time(wasn't in the tribe at the time)!!!
Will be the overall winners of the core war due to their strong base and attacking ability!
Well what can I say! As the days go by this prediction is looking more and more solid as we are winning every battle we are involved in and as far as I can see we will continue to steamroll anybody who gets in the way!!!

Rank 2: -TV-
As this is a merger of TEAM and Virtus i will include both predictions!! Previous prediction, TEAM was ranked 3rd at last prediction and Virtus was ranked 4th!!
TEAM Prediction: Disband once heavy losses come along from DOGS and W~A~R. If not disband a large number of jump shippers! Left with a core few to fight on!
Virtus Prediction: Will last a while but once the core war has been decided I can see them becoming a target for someone with a little more points than G.F because of their inability to put a much smaller opponent to sleep!

Well I can say in my opinion i was more correct here than I was wrong! With TEAM taking heavy losses from DOGS and WAR, and Virtus taking heavy losses from G.F they decided to merge together taking the comfort in numbers route rather than winning by conquers!! I will not change my opinion in that case as they have now run out of people to recruit and are continually getting spanked by all three of DOGS, W~A~R and G.F whichever way they try to suger coat the fact they are losing!! However as they are now combined they have almost 9000 villages!! Even with the combined forces against them it will take many many months before they are lost in the memory of world 2!!! If they continue to lose villages at the current rate they will be around for maybe a year or so!! If they don't all start disappearing!!

Rank 3: DOGS
Previous Prediction: Was ranked number 1 at time of prediction!
Will continue to be a dominant player in the core and will continue to expand the furthest north and western borders to the rim depending on alliances they have!
Well I hate to say it but i was 100% correct there! they have continued to grow north and West whilst still giving -TV- what for!!
Going forwar I predict much of the same for DOGS a long and hard fight ahead against 3 of the tribes against them but with their wonderful allies fighting side by side they will come out on top!!

Rank 4: G.F
Previous prediction: Was ranked 7th at the last prediction
Will either be grinded down and wiped out by Virtus or if they can out last their attacks and wait for one of the bigger players to declare on them they will have a fighting chance!
Well I couldn't have been more wrong!!! G.F have been the biggest shock for me in this world and have proven their fighting ability hand over fist!! Forcing Virtus to look for support via merger with TEAM was one of the greatest and most memorable moments on this world!!
Going forward I think G.F will continue to prosper from eating -TV- as they beat them back slowly but surely!! Who knows what will happen for them after that but for the next year they will have -TV- villages to eat, much will depend on how many they can eat before the mighty W~A~R and DOGS gobble them all up!! lol

Rank 5: (MB)
Previous Prediction: Unknown, Previous rank was 11th
Well these guys I have never really know much about as they haven't really created many waves other than to grow slowly but surely!! from what i can see they have been in a long standing war with DOGS whilst continuing to eat smaller tribes/players!
Prediction: As soon as DOGS decide they have enough time on their hands they will rip through these guys with ease! Can't see them doing very well at all! However I have to say well played to make it to rank 5th on the world! that is not an easy feat by any means even if the points gap between yourself and those above you is massive!! Well played!!

Rank 6: H D
Previous Prediction: Ranked 5th at last prediction
Will have to join the core war eventually depending on their alliances they may be brushed aside very quickly, mainly because of their poor ODD I think they are unproven!
Well I think my prediction was half correct! they did join the core war by joing W~A~R!! :) Apart from that pain in the arse Blaze and a few others!! Haha only kidding! :)
These chaps will continue to grow having extremly close ties with the sexiness of W~A~R who knows maybe one day Blaze will take the jump and join us too!! Keep up the good work pals!!

Rank 7: LEVIAN
Previous Prediction: If they can avoid major confrontation on serval fronts they should be here for the long term!
Well sounds about right and nothing else has changed! However their distinct lack of war has seriously hindered their growth! This is a war game guys and the quickest way to grow is to do exactly that!!! WAR!!
Prediction: Can't really see these guys doing anything too risky like declaring war on anybody as they are surrounded by allies only way i can see they continue to grow is if they merge into somebody else or if they decide to attack somebody! Being a loyal memeber of W~A~R I would like to point you in the easy direction of -TV-, doubt they will like that but hey what they gonna do about it?? haha

Rank 8: TRUE
Previous Prediction: My previous tribe!! Obviously world domination! No only kidding! We have limited options/directions to move in lets hope MACRO provide us with the steady growth we need! :)
Well I don't think the world domination thing will quite work out lol!! Having been at war with the W~A~R machine for 2 and a half months some of their memebers have proved their metal in hanging on and fighting to the bitter end!! However I feel they have only prolonged their fate and will continue to get a beating from the southern members of W~A~R!! 2300 defensive villas will take a long while to eat tho!!

Rank 9: PD
All I can say is see the (MB) prediction these two are very similar!

Rank 10: TWM
Wasn't really around when i did my last prediction!! These guys are one of the smaller tribes battling away against -TV- and are getting the bum end of their attacks!! Can't see them doing too well unless they turtle themselves the way TRUE have and hope that soon enough the big guys beating them in the core will distract their attention away from them!

Rank 11: STORM!
Again all i can say is see LEVIAN these guys are like twins!

After Rank 11 there isn't really anyone else worth mentioning most are being eaten at will by the big guys!

Well hope you enjoyed the reading! if your in -TV- I guess you didn't but oh well!!

DeletedUser5293

Things and tribes have changed so maybe time to to an top 20 later today.

Edit: Previous comment was edited due to numerous mails explaining what had happened and that made me think i may not be entirely correct and the situation would require just more than a few words to do it justice than i had given it before.