Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

Only going to do Top 10-

1 DOGS - All BS aside there were times I didn't think this tribe would make it...Yet here they stand no matter what the circumstances.

2 TEAM - Again All BS aside these guys have fought in the core with top notch players and tribes. To take any glory from them is foolish.

3 W~A~R - A sleeping giant,waiting for motivation

4 G.F - Welcome to the Gates of Troy,Virtus may be lost without a "Trojan Horse".

5 H D - Seem to be well put together and good OD scores,a tribe worth keeping an eye on.

6 Virtus - A lot of disappointment in this tribe,and it's leadership...Not sure whats holding it together still besides common enemies.

7 (MB) - One of many tribes "flying under the radar",decent OD and seems to have built some allies

8 Levian - Small tribe but full of what appears to be talent...when are they gonna do something!?

9 P.D - Not that bad,but could certainly be a lot better.

10 TRUE 1 - I think fortune smiled on this tribe and has protected them thus far,but I see little to no promise for this tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TOP 5 TRIBES OPINIONS DOWN THE MEMORY LANE

well,i was going through the thread from the start and i got an idea...so i created a thread of the tribe- opinions since they came into existance...hope this shows how the tribes have progressed, weather they proved others prediction right or not....i think it'll be a fun read...and ofcourse +reps are gladly accepted :icon_wink:

1. DOGS
10 DOGS
I’m guessing it will drop out of the top 10 in a little while. With shots in the same K, I don’t know if it will do that great.

16 DOGS 74.881 82.007 51 1.608 52 1.577
- They just dont look like a successfull tribe

6. DOGS - I don't really know much about these except that they are top in K44, but with so many PoR around them how long can they keep it ?

4 DOGS - I hate their member count seemed big and huggy but hanging in their

4 DOGS - have been in wars with some well known tribes and are having a good start against team, leadership seems good but have some faults

3. DOGS - Their OD matches their ranking, and they are clearly a good tribe. They have held off TEAM during the current conflict, took a chunk of territory from S.T/Sol and are currently benefitting from the power vacuum in K43 following the destruction of the ~HHS~ family by DCT (that took less than a week to achieve - hence the current vacuum) by taking in ~HHS~ refugees. In the longer term though their accumulation of enemies may come back to haunt them just as it did S.T when those enemies decided to fight their common foe together. Will the same happen to DOGS? Only time will tell, but despite their reputation and position I can't help but think they are also the most vulnerable of the 'big three'.

DOGS

Points 12.636.559 Opponents defeated: 71.320.804 (2.)

Again a very Hard, solid tribe. Been warring since the beginning. Some of there members are very good, While others are newbs (thats the good term btw). Rather annoyed at this tribe for one reason. There arrogance of there Dukes. Ill explain. When C~C was allied with DOGS, i never had a single mail, or reply to ones i sent them. All C~C got was a hi in the shared forum. This isnt arrogance in the greatest form, yet very annoying.

Stormy Witch is rather hot headed and direct to the point, which in some cases comes off rather rude. HOWEVER she half knows what shes doing, the fact that she is willing to learn is the other half of the battle. John Mclain...well .... even tho we are at war with each other, i get on very well with him, I hold this player in highest respects. I only give respect out to people who earn it in politeness and Speaking skills and this guy has my highest respects.

DOGS are holding off the two tides of red on there map, as well as pushing west. They currently hold 1K strongly, (making TEAM and C~C work for every inch) they also hold half of a K too.

3. DOGS - I love this tribe almost as much as my own. They are such an impressive bunch no matter what way you look at it. How many "super power" tribes have attempted to take these guys on and gotten no where? They have just climbed back into the #3 spot and the top 3 is where they belong. Obvious good leaders in Byron and Nobbler accomplishing what they have. Of course i cant forget the infamous John D Mclain as their diplomat. He is great with words and in many other areas that have been said time and time again.

They are now at war on all fronts. Still doing well in the on going war with TEAM, helping us put a beating on C~C and now expanding west into DCT. Aswell as some other small tribes. Most tribes fail when they try having war on all fronts (Smack!, C~C) but if any tribe can pull it off its DOGS. I believe they will not only survive but thrive from this.

Rank 1: DOGS
My tribe so I won’t post a lot just that I feel were solid and doing well with regards to our wars from our point of view, Strong allies in a number of K’s most notably W~A~R, top of ODA and ODT and second for ODD.
The only pre-made left and we’ve moved into the top position, mainly through growth as TEAM haven’t lost a ridiculous number of points etc. And we have had no major merges or recruitment for a bit. Well done us Rank 1 for the first time!!!

1 DOGS - All BS aside there were times I didn't think this tribe would make it...Yet here they stand no matter what the circumstances.

2.TEAM
8 TEAM
Who?
8 TEAM
Great OD, of course. Although it seems to be just held up by a few good players… I think they could be good, but I would kick some of the lower point players.

4 TEAM 118.051 124.410 47 2.647 52 2.393
- Could be something good if they tried a little harder.

2. TEAM - Are top in k35 and only just behind Enzyme for top in K45. I can see this tribe doing well as long as the leadership stays solid.

3 TEAM - currently at war with dogs and have had a bad start hopefully team will hit back soon

2. TEAM - They stand in the way of Virtus really showing they are worthy of being no.1 in the rankings, but despite TEAM being busy with DOGS they haven't done so. Therefore TEAM with more serious opponents and growth restrictions have shown that despite a few hundred difference in points between them and Virtus that they are actually top of the heap right now (and their OD proves it).

TEAM

Points 14.085.213 Opponents defeated: 85.852.751 (1.)

Well where to start, good solid tribe.. they work very well as a team together, Ive spoken to perhaps 60% of the tribe personally. (what a bunch of nutters) Needtotinkle is about as random as they come, which is why i get on well with him, snafu is another i get on well with.... even tho he claims he did beat me on COD,
Warring with DOGS! was a up hill struggle before C~C joined in now Dogs had to shift some defense to counter the new threat, and team are starting to push there way through.

Deadmax is a good leader, his tactics are similar to my own, but he lacks aggression (sorry max lol) which is great for a diplomat skills, Darth his brother/Baron makes up for that lost aggression...perhaps a lil too much. No one used to like him because he speaks Exactly whats on his mind.... which is no doubt why i get on well with him, (many people beat around the bush when i ask for opinions of things Darth tells me straight, which means faster changes).
Team Control 2 K of solid clusters, and slow creeping north and slowly into DOGS territory then currently hold about 1/6th of DOGS' home K.

4. TEAM - Not always the most popular bunch but you cant overlook their successes. Aside from DOGS they have run over almost everyone that have been in their way. Lately they seem to have been having some issues and are starting to fall behind the rest of the top tribes. They have some of the highest point members in the game aswell as being top in OD. Their leadership is not the most likeable pair but have been doing it right (mostly) since the begining so you have to give them some credit.

They are at war with DOGS, which doesnt seem to be going anywhere and TA1 who have just been turtling against them.

Rank 2: TEAM
A solid tribe with a good grasp of the game and some active members worthy of their position, many tactical merges throughout their time on UK2, notably with Enzyme and C~C raising them to a top 5 tribe. Good general expansion and growth by a core of active members though some members growth is mainly against the grey arms. Also purported to have kept their rank in recent weeks with the aid of mergers/recruitment as their inactivity increases (a problem with any major tribe, due to the number of villas that then need to be internobled). Excellent forum presence though I’m not sure whether I’d describe some of these guys as being infamous rather than famous on the externals J

After viewing stats:
I know cotham loves the barbs (consolidation in an enemy K) and people always talk about Trav but I’ve never spoken to him or noticed... so I looked them up.

Trav:
Total villages: 241, 160 nobles of barbs under 4k points (to allow for deleted players)

Cotham:
Total village: 134, 80 nobles of barbs under 4K points

Their OD is very impressive, many milestones achieved here:

ODD: 1st
ODA: 2nd
ODT: 2nd

Wars, these guys are major players in the ‘CORE WAR’ and their stats, while maybe not the best overall depending on which tribes you include, are good/excellent on a number of fronts.

My Prediction:
A slow decline with their members finding homes in other tribes as the tribe dissolves/dissipates unless there is another merge/influx of new players.

2, TEAM (+1)
Recently claimed responsibility for forcing DUKES to disband. no doubt their will be another hug/merge on the cards?

2 TEAM - Again All BS aside these guys have fought in the core with top notch players and tribes. To take any glory from them is foolish.

3.W~A~R
10 W~A~R - organised tribe even though they have a high member count. think they will be round for a while

5 W~A~R - family tribe, some of there members seem to know very little about the game i think they will be gone after there first war

5. W~A~R - Their OD matches their chart position, and they dominate two and a half K's. But that could also be their downfall with such long borders to defend. The problem of being a sausage is that you never know where someone is going to take a bite out of you next...

W~A~R

Points 12.252.977 Opponents defeated: 44.744.017 (5.)

W~A~R, a good tribe, tho havent seen any Co ordination from them yet. Only two small occasions. One when nobling Rincewinds tonight (you have no idea how close you were in not getting either of his villages. 002ms to be exact) And 2nd occasion is the massed fakes on myself. Easy to pull off, BUT 400 came in at once, which shows activity from the word Go. W~A~R has a few good solid members, but i fear those small players are just hiding.

I respect Argho to the fullest. Hes one of those forum Posters that can make and keep an argument, and at no point will turn to petty insults as others do when they start to lose an argument. I was going to be really respectful towards W~A~R's Duke, but hes just made a complete fool of himself arguing with Toffers, as well as hurling insults which shows he has no real proof of anything, but just wants to be known. If i have any advice to him, its stay off the externals, Argho keeps me busy without making your tribe look bad.... Warrior1 posts are just pointless...and have no points in them

W~A~R are Currently Wiping the floor with C~C (i take my hat off) but when you get to the old skool C~C members you will see its a lil Harder.
W~A~R currently hold 1 K and 2 halves (north and south) Also not to mention about a 1/6th of a K to there west.

1. W~A~R - My tribe. An amazing bunch. Alot of great experienced players that get the rest of us working together quite well. Leaders that i cant say enough about. Especially shaun, the man with the plan, seems to be smart in every part of the game always making wise desicions for the tribe. Our recent merge with TUF and our success against C~C have recently brought us up to number 1. We have accomplished everything we have been trying for so far and i expect us to continue to grow.

We are at war with C~C and have been really putting a beating on them. They had some bad fortune with inactives and a poor leader really hurting their chances in this war.

Rank 3: W~A~R
Strong allies of DOGS among others, recent victory by these guys against C~C secured them their excellent position and their place as a major part of the CORE WAR. Some excellent members with great forum presence, taken an early lead in their war on TEAM and presumably looking to capitalise/build upon this.

After viewing stats:

ODD: 5th
ODA: 3rd
ODT: 3rd

Good OD scores showing this tribes mettle, their war stats are in good order showing them as the prevailing side. Only 48 members, so lots of space for recruitment/merging.

My Prediction:
This tribe will go far, they must be hoping to increase their lead against TEAM and continue to grow, they are within spitting distance of the number 1 rank and have held it before. Close to Levian and Virtus so maybe some issues with these tribes in the future depending on their diplomacy.

3, W~A~R (-1)
Still doing their own thing. their strength and dominance is currently unopposed. Probably in the most secure position of all the top 5 tribes.

4.VIRTUS

KGBJHJH
7. Virtus - Again I dont know to much about these guys except that they have just merged with someone. They have a solid member base and a good tribal average, I see them going far.

1 Virtus - Not sure how strong this merge has made them. But plenty of good active members,i expect they will trim members as the weeks progress​

1 Virtus - did a good job against m8s but would like to see more of it and against better tribes. got 2 good leaders and i think will stay at number 1 a while

1. Virtus - Masters of the east, excellent ODA and the best points per village avg. But then expanding in all directions around the rim while impressive isn't as impressive as seriously heading for the core. Will they? Can they?

Virtus

Points 17.667.414 Opponents defeated: 51.337.016 (4.)

What can i say, Good solid tribe shame it lost its best attack Co ordinator (kelly will be missed), and of course one of the most ambitious players with temper to match (Khan).
Has a good Solid number of members that know exactly how to play. Im not too sure about Jai's Fast expansion plan, and tactical mergers. Bringing players in from tactical mergers has a HUGE risk of players not getting on, Spies and of course what everyone else thinks of them.

Not to mention of course, if they had a player(s) with a bit of a Ego, then having new blood in all the time will constantly fuel there fire of big headedness and erupt and any point in the game and cause HUGE trouble.... ive learned that from personal experience in previous worlds.

Its leadership is good, Jai does a lot, but im 100% sure Juke does a lot of work inside the tribe, as i know diplomacy isnt his strong point.... as he said earlier he prefers to hit first and ask questions later.
Virtus own 4K's and 2 quarters as well. Tho villages are rather spread out. A farmers Dream tribe HOWEVER, if ever in a war against a tribe that has a combat edge, small losses will take chunks or area out of them, not to mention long support times.

2. Virtus - A group that i respect very much. (aside from tribaljak/terror of course) They held the #1 spot for quite a while until W~A~R's recent success and the unmerge of KIA/levian. Still a very strong contender who im sure wont be slowing down. Leadership is top notch aswell as most of their members. Havnt joined the core war and dont need to. Why risk anything when they can continue to dominate the eastern side of the world without any real threats. They will stay in the top ranks for a long time.

They are currently warring several smaller tribes that rank in the 21-40 range. (i believe Jag had said 7?) Which they are mopping up mostly with ease. I think they are now also fighting the unmergies in Levian? Not positive on that.

Rank 4: Virtus
A solid tribe with an excellent rank considering they are running about half strength (member-wise), a neutral tribe in the CORE WAR and so probably in a good position to reap late benefits without major troop loss. Recently on the losing side of a war against G.F though I’m not sure if they have actually staged an op against them possible just trying to get their own house in order (with regards to inactives etc.) before they launch? With G.F making the most of this opportunity.

After viewing stats:
War stats not looking great for their current war against G.F but the rest looking good, excellent player growth (active) and much less nobling of barbs under 4K (so probably internal ennobling has resulted in their barb ennobling rep) than many other tribes. Solid OD ranks for a half strength tribe...

ODD: 4th
ODA: 4th
ODT: 5th

My Prediction:
These guys are a sleeping leviathan, they could throw a lot of weight around in any war and have been conserving their strength for some time... excellent tribe, would probably still be Rank 1 if not for their split and other tribes recruitment.

2, TEAM (+1)
Recently claimed responsibility for forcing DUKES to disband. no doubt their will be another hug/merge on the cards?

3, W~A~R (-1)
Still doing their own thing. their strength and dominance is currently unopposed. Probably in the most secure position of all the top 5 tribes.

4, Virtus (-)
Both dukes left recently, doesn't look like its affected them much though.

6 Virtus - A lot of disappointment in this tribe,and it's leadership...Not sure whats holding it together still besides common enemies.

5.H D :icon_cool:
7 H D - seen them in the rankings but know next to nothing about them

6. H D - Border skirmishes with DEFCON to their west have been inconclusive and have lacked the necessary power and coordination to be in H D's favour. To their east lay C~C who are steadily pressing into their main K (also on the face of it as a result of the collapse of ~HHS~, but something that H D should have taken advantage of far more than C~C). Their way south is blocked (by their diplomacy with MACRO if nothing else), and they have failed to move north as yet into the K43 bear pit. Even worse, their OD is way below their points rank. They need to pull something out of the hat soon, but what?

khan the master;195294 6 [B said:
H D[/B] - I think this tribe are making the same mistake as W~A~R by not coming out onto the externals and representing themselves. I have watched closely as a few of their members rose through the ranks with one now breaking the top10. It would be nice to learn more. A word to the wise unknown identities re seldom trusted

H D

Points 7.085.742 Opponents defeated: 16.190.935 (13.)

Had a few run ins myself with this tribe, Some of there members are new, and rather hot headed, While others look to be really good. Hopefully those good players have been teaching those under them, or would be a complete waste of talent.

H D only have 33 members which is good to look at, But there OD is very poor for there rank. Looks like they have nobled a lot of Barbs which isnt good. They also have an academy tribe, which is uber poor. They only have 11 members, so i dont really see the point of it.

I have only Spoke to Blaze there tribes diplomat, Hes one of the new players it seems BUT he is very willing to learn, also he has a hunger for Knowledge (a bit like me) which will make him a very dangerous player later for his enemies. His diplomatic skills need a few tweaking but apart from that he is pretty good.

H D currently only own 3/4 of a K and another 1/4. It looks like they are expanding South and west.

6. H D - Apparently a barb munching tribe. I used to like the fact that they held a top spot with quite a low member count but lately they have been recruiting. Which is helping them in rank. They may take 5th from C~C in the near future and do have potential to do quite well. I dont know anything about their leaders or their wars. I think they should look into making some serious movement into one of their many possible directions.

Rank 5: H D
Another solid tribe, quiet in their area (when looking from the core) many possible fronts open to them, 2 unstable Ks adjacent to them or wars with the rim? Not been targeted by any other tribe majorly which I suspect their ODD will show, in the top 5 though a fair way behind the other 4. Once we get a bit further from the core my knowledge isn’t so good without stats, sorry J

After viewing stats:
No major war stats to report to date, good ODA but let down by their ODD.

ODD: 32nd
ODA: 8th
ODT: 12th

My Prediction:
A good tribe with solid and dependable members that will probably dominate that sector in time to come and move on to expand through another tribe, probably not a core tribe... to begin with...

5, H D (-)
Some DEFCON members saw the light and decided to join H D. This tribe has a real good chance of taking 4th position, something that looked impossible for them a few weeks ago. they are one of the few success stories around at the moment.

5 H D - Seem to be well put together and good OD scores,a tribe worth keeping an eye on.

DeletedUser

I like it peril - good to see all the old comments/predictions again.

Nice post.

DeletedUser

mwuhaha, the quote about me is in there, cheers peril. a hunger for knowledge :D very hungry.

DeletedUser5293

Nice post peril, it was a welcome change to read about the what is now history.
Well done.:)

DeletedUser

Virtus won't be around to much longer, they are going down fast and should have kicked there inactives already, im guessing more of there better players will jump ship soon, the newer members wouldn't have got in before.

DeletedUser3953

Virtus won't be around to much longer, they are going down fast and should have kicked there inactives already, im guessing more of there better players will jump ship soon, the newer members wouldn't have got in before.

This is entertaining coming from someone who is no longer in the tribe. Change your sig before you post.

DeletedUser

This is entertaining coming from someone who is no longer in the tribe. Change your sig before you post.

Whats my sig got to do with anything? I will change it when and if I want but thanks.

That statement is the truth as I see it, and TBH when Virtus came to this world and I co founded it (which you can check with Jai if you dont believe me) I had a player that I farmed severely who is now in Virtus. They are not as good as they were thats a fact.

DeletedUser

Virtus will be around for a long while yet mate. there is still a good core of players here and more returning :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TOP 20 TRIBE OPTIONS
By The Nobbler

1, DOGS (-)
My tribe, no comment.

2, W~A~R (+1)
retook the number 2 position, still a massive tribe with only 44 members and has been the strongest tribe around for a while now.

3, TEAM (-1)
Dropped to third because Juke Airlines left.

4, H D (+1)
took fourth position and well deserved. a good tribe with good leadership.

5, Virtus (-1)
Dropped to fifth. All credit to Virtus, they have had more than their fair share of problems but are still here and are still in the top 5. Will probably still be around for a while as they have some serious players.

6, G.F (-)
A tribe that surprised everyone, recent declaration on TEAM has brought some new spice to the east.

7, (MB) (-)
most dominant western rim tribe, but still a rim tribe.

8, TRUE 1 (-)
?

9, Levian (+1)
Very quiet, probably waiting to see how the situation in the east pans out.

10, P.D (+1)
They fancy themselves as propagandists but were shown up and made to look fools. they are an inferior tribe standing in the shadow of TEAM.

11, STORM (+1)
?

12, L.I (+2)
Hoggy's tribe.

13, P.B.M. (-)
sent a declaration to TEAM last week. heavy losses

14,OUTLAW (+2)
TEAM's Academy

15, SVB (+2)
moving up the ranks, look good.

16, (DB) (+3)
overflow from (MB)

17, Nuts (+3)
formed from DEFCON

18, TWM (-)
non mover ?

19,T.U.F (-4)
dropped four spaces, looking grim for T.U.F

20, Wolves (New Entry)
Falsely accused of being DOGS academy.

-----------------
- Tribal rank movements are taken from the last full top 20 review posted on this thread, by the Nobbler on the 5.05.2010