Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser7179

Ok here is my opinion from my little home down here in the Dirty South!

1. DOGS : Currently hold the coverted number 1 spot! Personally have a lot of respect for this tribe genuwinly seem like a decent bunch of lads! Have been at war with someone or other since the begining and will continue to be doing so for the forseeable future as far as I can work out! Large external presence as is to be expected for UK2's current number 1 tribe! Keep up the good work and keep the funny DOGS pics coming they do make me chuckle!

Prediction: Will continue to be a dominant player in the core and will continue to expand the furthest north and eastern borders to the rim depending on alliances they have!

ODT:2
ODA:1
ODD:2

2. W~A~R : Only spoken to a few of you chaps but the guys I have spoken to have been good lads especially COSTA who is directly to my north had chats with when I was new to UK2. Good Allies! This tribe have a good base that is not really contested by anyone which leaves them free to reak havoc on the core!

Prediction: Will be the overall winners of the core war due to their strong base and attacking ability!

ODT:3
ODA:3
ODD:9

3. TEAM : Haven't spoken to any TEAM members but as far as i can see from the stats and the externals they seem to be a tribe of several good players but made up mostly of guys that have jumped ship at one point or another and once things really get heated in the core will probably do so again soon!

Prediction: Disband once heavy losses come along from DOGS and W~A~R. If not disband a large number of jump shippers! Left with a core few to fight on!

ODT:1
ODA:2
ODD:1

4. Virtus: I've had no dealings with these guys either as they are a long way from me but what I can gather they are a well organised attacking unit however haven't quiet worked out how to use a support fake/ real support to villages they have taken as everything they take seems to be taken back quiet quickly! To be honest they will probably win the war with G.F just due to mass and eventually will be able to break them down if there are no outside influences!

Prediction: Will last a while but once the core war has been decided I can see them becoming a target for someone with a little more points than G.F because of their inability to put a much smaller opponent to sleep!

ODT:4
ODA:4
ODD:6

5. H D: Steady growth but very quiet as far as I can see! have declared on someone a lot smaller today will be a nice training excersize for them to get in the swing of things! Will be interesting to see if that ODD will be put to the test soon!

Prediction: Will have to join the core war eventually depending on their alliances they may be brushed aside very quickly, mainly because of their poor ODD I think they are unproven!

ODT:13
ODA:8
ODD:29

6. DUKES: Every tribe I look at in the top 20 seems to have lost a village or 2 to DUKES at some stage or another and their ODA proves they are a good attacking tribe! However they are losing a lot of villas to TEAM, they need to stop that and retaliate fast before their members begin to lose heart!

Prediction: Steady player if they can overcome or out last the TEAM attacks

ODT:5
ODA:5
ODD:8

7. G.F: Like many of the players on UK2 I had huge respect for the players of G.F when they declared on Virtus! It takes some balls to declare on someone with that much of a size difference but proves they are willing to fight and won't be pushed around out west! They have a good advantage in the fact they have their backs to the walls (or rim)!! However I think the flaming that happened on the externals from those with less English skills cause me to lose a little faith in them!

Prediction : Will either be grinded down and wiped out by Virtus or if they can out last their attacks and wait for one of the bigger players to declare on them they will have a fighting chance!

ODT:7
ODA:6
ODD:5

8. TRUE : My tribe so I will try not to say too much! We are a steady growing tribe and are involved in our 1st real testing war against MACRO which I have no doubt we will win!! We were originally a family tribe with 3-4 tribes ion one however we have slowly wound this down to 2 tribes, True 1 the main tribe and True 2 the feeder! hopefully very soon we will be one tribe once we have weeded out all the deadwood! Keep an eye on that SE corner! :)

Prediction: Obviously world domination! No only kidding! We have limited options/directions to move in lets hope MACRO provide us with the steady growth we need! :)

ODT:10
ODA:9
ODD:24

9. Levian: Unfortunatly I don't know a lot about this tribe! All I know is that they are a relativly new tribe and are still yet to be tested in a real way! We will see how they get on!

Prediction: If they can avoid major confrontation on serval fronts they should be here for the long term!

ODT:14
ODA:11
ODD:23

10. P.D: Again don't know a lot but they have had slow and steady growth and have hardly lost any villages which leads me to beleive they are yet to be tested! However they have a very very good ODD so the leads me to beleive they are just very good defenders!

Prediction: Good defenders will prob be around for a while! In defense lies immortality but in the attack lies the possibility of victory!

ODT:8
ODA10
ODD:4

11.(MB) : Unkown to me again.... Looks like they are at war with DUKES and aren't doing the best, hard for me to say much other than that!

Prediction: Unknown

ODT:15
ODA:15
ODD:19

12. DEFCON: Look to be a quiet peacefulish tribe poor ODA i'd say yet to be tested!

Prediction : Unknown

ODT:24
ODA:17
ODD:27

13. DCT: Being eaten at by DOGS slow decline in points. Good ODA tho!

Prediction: Can't see them being around much longer

ODT:6
ODA:7
ODD:3

14. L.I: Don't know a lot about these guys other than they don't take any barbs but do a lot of internal nobling! Haven't really been attacked hard by anyone yet!

Prediction: We will see when they enter a major war!

ODT:21
ODA:13
ODD:32

15. MACRO: Very slow steady growth and have been at war with TUF/SMEG for a long time. they are now at war with my tribe and are being supported by a larger tribe we will see where they stand once the support has been grinded down!

Prediction: will be wiped out as soon as their support is washed up and their supporters go to war!

ODT:9
ODA:12
ODD:10

16. STORM!: As far as I can see no major war yet and are still very much to be proven!

Prediction: We will see once they have a major war!

ODT:16
ODA:14
ODD:22

17. T.U.F: Good ally of my tribe and am enjoying working with them! They have been at war for a long time against a heavily stacked opponent!

Prediction: Will rise a few places very soon!

ODT:12
ODA:16
ODD:11

18. MANA: Good ODD but that is more due to the fact that every tribe has taken a small bite out of them at some point no tribe has declared properly until today! We will see how they get on!

Prediction: Will be swept aside quite easily very soon! I hope they prove me wrong!

ODT:11
ODA:20
ODD:7

19. OUTLAW: Been up and down in points a lot, they have eaten a hell of a lot of barbs

Prediction: Won't be around for too long

ODT:17
ODA:25
ODD:12

20. YUMMY! Not grown a lot and still quite small don't know a lot about them!

Prediction: Unknown

ODT:20
ODA:19
ODD:18

There you go peoples!! Happy reading! Will prob be nice to get a prediction from someone uninvolved with the core war for once!

DeletedUser

3. TEAM : Haven't spoken to any TEAM members but as far as i can see from the stats and the externals they seem to be a tribe of several good players but made up mostly of guys that have jumped ship at one point or another and once things really get heated in the core will probably do so again soon!

Prediction: Disband once heavy losses come along from DOGS and W~A~R. If not disband a large number of jump shippers! Left with a core few to fight on!

get your head out of the sand sunshine..ive never read such rubbish, you just made a complete fool out of yourself imo, come back when you have a clue !

pfffft. once things heat up ha ha ha what a joker, we have been fighting since the first week this world opened, what attacks are we going to get from DOGS ?? the best they can do is noble out in-actives, their nothing..all they do is loiter around the live ennoblements list day in day out waiting to see if TEAM start cannibalizing in-actives and come to life because they have no stones to hit our core members..

just take a look how fast they ate up TOFFER87, i bet that claims section was full in minutes, but if you posted a TEAM member of the same size up, the thread would be dead for weeks..

- REP​
BUT HEY, ITS YOUR OPINION LMAO...:icon_rolleyes:

edit: where is rob555 ??? ohh on the rim yeah ?? 47 vills in 3 days, pffft lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Eazy you are correct! it's my opinion! I have no idea why rob555 was even in our tribe to be honest aparantly a PA but yeah you did do well top 3 tribe against 1 barb muncher alone and stranded! Must of been tough! lol oh well life will go on!

My points were more directed to the fact W~A~R have joined in on you and will make the difference if you read my prediction for them! I predicted they would come out looking the best!

DeletedUser

get your head out of the sand sunshine..ive never read such rubbish, you just made a complete fool out of yourself imo, come back when you have a clue !

pfffft. once things heat up ha ha ha what a joker, we have been fighting since the first week this world opened, what attacks are we going to get from DOGS ?? the best they can do is noble out in-actives, their nothing..all they do is loiter around the live ennoblements list day in day out waiting to see if TEAM start cannibalizing in-actives and come to life because they have no stones to hit our core members..

just take a look how fast they ate up TOFFER87, i bet that claims section was full in minutes, but if you posted a TEAM member of the same size up, the thread would be dead for weeks..

- REP​

BUT HEY, ITS YOUR OPINION LMAO...:icon_rolleyes:

edit: where is rob555 ??? ohh on the rim yeah ?? 47 vills in 3 days, pffft lol.

Due to the positoning of my villa's it would be only natural to get them before anyone else. As it would have lead to TEAM/other tribes getting a foothold on that front. The fact I did not hand the sit over to anyone nor move troops out alo comes into play there, as its alot harder to take a villa with troops than ones with troops moved out, this way DOGS will have another edge on the ODA rankings, I felt that handing over the sit would be unfair as I'd rather whoever clears them has the right to take them.

DeletedUser

Eazy you are correct! it's my opinion! I have no idea why rob555 was even in our tribe to be honest aparantly a PA but yeah you did do well top 3 tribe against 1 barb muncher alone and stranded! Must of been tough! lol oh well life will go on!

My points were more directed to the fact W~A~R have joined in on you and will make the difference if you read my prediction for them! I predicted they would come out looking the best!

there is a name for tribes like that lionheart, one i cannot mention publicly ! but a toned down version is ''weak''

DOGS
W~A~R
and DUKES

if we go down in a blaze of glory, i can hold my head up high and tell a tale of how it took 3 of the top 6 tribes to take us out, on the other hand those same top 6 tribes wont be telling their tale so fast will they ?

''we were a top 6 tribe that had to group together with 2 other top 6 tribes to take out 1 tribe'' lmao..

as i said, WEAK. so you can understand why i think your deluded huh..

DeletedUser

there is a name for tribes like that lionheart, one i cannot mention publicly ! but a toned down version is ''weak''

DOGS
W~A~R
and DUKES

if we go down in a blaze of glory, i can hold my head up high and tell a tale of how it took 3 of the top 6 tribes to take us out, on the other hand those same top 6 tribes wont be telling their tale so fast will they ?

''we were a top 6 tribe that had to group together with 2 other top 6 tribes to take out 1 tribe'' lmao..

as i said, WEAK. so you can understand why i think your deluded huh..

TEAM were the first to bring other tribes into the war, not DOGS.

darth, would it not be better to just post your own opinions on here? rather than criticize other people's? its their 'opinion' you cant tell someone that their opinion is wrong. thats the whole point of this thread.

DeletedUser3227

how were we the 1st, you got ur ally tribe ds hitting us as soon as you guys were, so ur statement is false. then i got a copy of some1s mail telling pd to attack us or there dead. anyway @ lionheart i feel ur post was bias as we rimmed 1 of ur players, u think we will dispand? lmao, we have been going ok till now against all our enermies, giving W~A~R have a good lead in the stats. we aint going anywhere thats for sure.

edit, i liked ur pics of the top 7 nobbler.

DeletedUser7179

Hey dead I apologise if I offend you or your tribe however as the Nobbler said this is an opinion thread and it is my opinion from down here, the way I see things and the game stats! I have a lot of experiance in this game and although I am not involved in the core war and am unlikely to be I have been involved in a couple before and lets face it despite all the bickering you guys have that is where all the fun is at!! As for rob555 there are no hard feelings there lets face it he was a perfect free option for any of you in K44/K35 47 easy pickings I woulda done exactly the same!! In fact i'm surprised it took you so long to do so!

As for who brought whos allies in 1st, does it matter?? this is a war game at the end of the day and you need to do what is needed to do to win! If that means calling on your allies to win! By all means do so! I'm sure if TEAM had a powerful ally close by with an abundance of troops you would do exactly the same!!

As for disbanding I am not talking about in the near future but in the long run if W~A~R continue to noble at the rate they are now for the next month then some members will get cold feet that is only natural in this game! Unfortunatly only around 30% of players are naturally loyal and will fight to the death for their tribe!

As for innactives and being innactive nobblers! Well isn't that part of the game too?? If you have players going innactive then you should be the 1st ones to realise and noble them before the enemy do! If all DOGS do is wait for players to go innactive then noble them then eventually they will win beacuse unless you are 100% dedicated to the game at some point or other every player will either go innactive or ask to be sat for a period of time! Once you get to end game the chance of you having even 50% of your original members 100% active and fighting on is near on impossible!

But hey I could be wrong you guys could get a 2nd wind from somewhere and wipe them all off the map! This is just my opinion from my experiance!!

DeletedUser

18. MANA: Good ODD but that is more due to the fact that every tribe has taken a small bite out of them at some point no tribe has declared properly until today! We will see how they get on!

Prediction: Will be swept aside quite easily very soon! I hope they prove me wrong!

we are a small tribe so yes nearly every tribe has had at taste of us but
sadly they don't stick around for dessert ;)
and maybe will will be swept aside but hey its just a game

no tribe has declared properly until today! We will see how they get on!

ok sooooo what tribe declared on us since i haven't seen a thread yet

DeletedUser

would it not be better to just post your own opinions on here? rather than criticize other people's?
the whole threads point is to criticize and make bias opinions! go away, were trying to have a mature conversation, but you have to come here and add your unwanted suggestions constantly, looking for nothing more than a reason to report everyones posts like a 6 year old child, the rules allow short conversations relating to the post as long as it does not derail the topic, unlike your posts ''as usual'' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: so you call posting this comment;

eazy az said:

mature conversation?

DeletedUser5293

@Lionheart123

This is an opinion thread, and each player is entitled to his/her opinion. You don't need to come and explain back to people how and why you derived them, it is completely your choice how and what to put forth in your post.

+1 Rep for what i see is your first detailed post on the externals, it was well constructed and presented. Hope you will hang around and we will see more representation from you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

argho has expressed my sentiments too.

Lionheart123 great job and well done. Don't let the criticism keep you from repping your tribe.

DeletedUser3227

i agree, its good to see some representation from true, but if he makes claims that a tribe will dispand ect, ect. he needs to expect some criticism. and the opposing tribe deserves to argue the point. other then that he made a good post imo.

DeletedUser

@Lionheart123

This is an opinion thread, and each player is entitled to his/her opinion. You don't need to come and explain back to people how and why you derived them, it is completely your choice how and what to put forth in your post.

+1 Rep for what i see is your first detailed post on the externals, it was well constructed and presented. Hope you will hang around and we will see more representation from you and your tribe.

yet all the drama when i had my opinion in return argho, his facts were incorrect to begin with, and his bias opinion was rather insightful, so i rejected his slanderous comments promptly..which is my right !

ohh and look, another ramble from the nobbler YET AGAIN ! but to answer your adolescent question, yes.

DeletedUser

aye mr mana man, 121212121212mana stuff.... I believe theTrue player is referring to hd, however declaring is such a harsh word for munching on mana players. I will however point out mr lionheart, the support macro is slowly losing through repeatedly awesome attacks (no rams, whoever would have though that would work) has actually, never suffered more than half losses, and is still, very berry werry much still there. therefore, trues predictions to walk all over macro just like defcon did, is very much misguided by your leaders.

anyway, I havent done one of these yet, now this being my first, allow me a bit of slack if I massively offend your girly tribe.

numero 1

DOGS,
Great tribe, great everything, active players, polite (to me), and generally seem to know what theyre doing, I honestly though dogs were in trouble when dct started on them (dont argue it doesnt matter who started) but bang, theyve proved me wrong. will be great to watch a while longer.

W~A~R
Another great tribe, rejuvinated months ago by t.u.f's active players( at least they got massive maybe not rejuvinated), have great od everything and done well stopping the c~c movement regardless of them being inactive. recently ended their nap with team (I dont care who done what, dont argue about it) and have been steadily munching them since, be great to see where they go next.

TEAM
lots of things being said, I can only go by what I see, not doing well against dogs or war, which in all fairness, I dont think anyone would be. they are however still taking villages from tribes around them who arnt dogs, (although I must say the effort on macro was a little pitiful, I can tell you you killed about 2000 def troops with that, reports available on request) still there are some great players in this tribe, I hope they stay on as their a good laugh, depends on who would take them in tbh, wait going off topic, team are awesome, and have held well... go team!

Virtus
I havent personally spoken to virtus, very big border between them and pretty much anyone else, would be amusing to watch everyones nukes fall on top of each other.

HD
my tribe, noone knows much about us, or atleast doesnt tell anyone what they do, I like it. well I'll give ya something, some people are being taught, some people know how to play, got a player in the top 10 oda, 2 players in the top 20 for size, so we cant be that bad, current alliance with macro which small insignificant tribes seem to not realise we abide by, funny to watch.

DUKES
had a recent conversation with their diplomat, and needless to say, I made myself look stupid, ah well, some good oda so their not afraid of attacking, as pointed out lost villages to team, but can team keep them from dukes?

G.F
not a clue, theres a forum but i havent read it, nice on them hitting virtus, shows they got something so I give them credit for sticking to their guns.

True 1
erm right, had some sort of diplomacy with these guys, they seem alright, however are in need of some lessons in troops and attacking forces, also in need of better allies and possibly a more realistic direction, their recent plowing into macro and massacre means macro kicked one inactive player, macro have not responded yet, should be amusing to watch, recently had a call for a nap with macro rejected much to my amusement, especially after launching on them first.

Levian
again, nothing form these guys though I have read good things,

P.D
heard something about them being involved with the core war, cant see them being in the plus on that front you'll have to let me know

M.B
as above to be honest, I havent had reason to contact or chat with them as of yet.

Defcon
another tribe to fall into the macro deathpit, calling a nap after losing their offence so as to support dct against dogs, doesnt seem to have done them any good. be intersting to see what happens when they launch on dogs sunday was it or is it? only one player in reach so will be good to watch, though I may point out that history of defcon taking villages, took you guys a long time to take your inactives, balzi I remember you losing alot on.

L.I
??? who? talk to me people. I honestly have no idea

DCT
was a great tribe, I cant think dogs wouldnt appreciate a few of their players, even though they been eaten. done well against hhs but seem to have bitten off more than tey can chew, bet they wished they accepted our alliance offer now... all I can say is bye bye to these guys tbh.

Macro
noone really talks about these, mostly coz noone knows them, allied to HD, have eaten and succesfully destroyed bigger tribes, Tyr was the most recent though they recently have been eating smeg. skirmishes with defcon, true and t.u.f though are dissapointed in the level of offensive power being used against them. great set of lads who arnt afraid of jumping in and hitting others,

Storm
nothing heard from these guys, though I have heard from others some good things, got a forum presence somewhere I believe.

T.U.F
was a major tribe until most of them up and outed to WAR. made an alliance pact with true to attack macro, and then let true lose all their offence, have yet to make their move, unless they already have and to which it is pathetic, dont see a future for these guys.

MANA,
very spread out, even worse so than the old ~DS~ thats the one that turned into ~e~ currently being munched by my tribe, no response so far, had a rather girly mail stating that as our attacks hadnt ceased, there would be consequences,,, am still waiting for these consequences. havent long before they are gone. players are leaving as quick as theyre joining, wont be long before other tribes notice the free villages they can have.

outlaw
dont know much about these (i am on the other side of the world to mostly everyone else who comments here) I think there in the core war, again, dont think they would be on the plus side of it, correct me if im wrong.

yummy.... last one
side product of dogs, had a recent issue with them which was sorted out v easily, v nice guys to chat to and are doing well in their conflicts. all in all not a bad bunch of guys.

ahhhh that took too long, anyway, u can now discuss this and throw abuse at me. but if i havent talked about you much, get in contact with me ingame. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Wow when I posted my opinions I didn't realise it would be the cause of such speculation! But yes dead and Easy are more than within their rights to respond to my observations/opinions! Which is why I replied to explain these views wether I had to or not! I am around to stay on the externals so don't think I have been scared off by someone disagreeing with my view!

Yes I was refering to H D munching on MANA members even if that means they aren't declaring just having a nibble!!

With regard to MACRO and my prediction well originally I didn't pay too much attention to the original attack as I am personally a long long way from the front line so was only offering support! and I wasn't too involved in the tribes leadership however I have offered my views and and experiance to the leaders and have been voted as the new WARLORD for the tribe so you can expect to see the MACRO/TRUE war change direction! I have made my way over to K63 and am starting to play games with MACRO from there! Watch this space!!
H D can't support every MACRO village! and even if they could they would have to leave themselves dangerously low on defensive troops! Which is ill-advisable!
As for some of our noob players sending attacks without rams/cats! I think we can all agree that every tribe has a few doughnuts in who don't understand the games mechanics, However as I stated in my Opinions we are weeding out this deadwood! Again watch this space!!

DeletedUser3227

TEAM
lots of things being said, I can only go by what I see, not doing well against dogs or war, which in all fairness, I dont think anyone would be. they are however still taking villages from tribes around them who arnt dogs, (although I must say the effort on macro was a little pitiful, I can tell you you killed about 2000 def troops with that, reports available on request) still there are some great players in this tribe, I hope they stay on as their a good laugh, depends on who would take them in tbh, wait going off topic, team are awesome, and have held well... go team!

we are taking vills from dogs and imo doing well, here is some stats to show why i think we are doing well, we have not ran any ops on W~A~R as of yet so they should have a good lead on us, we cant beat all the tribes at once so we will just play it our way.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Timeframe: 31/12/2009 00:00:00 to 03/05/2010 15:03:31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 193
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,261,094
Side 2: 1,579,802
Difference: 318,708

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 147
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 1,068,201
Side 2: 1,244,397
Difference: 176,196

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 56
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 368,194
Side 2: 501,051
Difference: 132,857

image.php

DeletedUser

4. Virtus: I've had no dealings with these guys either as they are a long way from me but what I can gather they are a well organised attacking unit however haven't quiet worked out how to use a support fake/ real support to villages they have taken as everything they take seems to be taken back quiet quickly!

No offense buddy, but no matter how many fakes or support screen you send, it wont change the fact that nobles...

travel noble speed.... :icon_rolleyes:

Its very easy to send a noble with a nice nuke to hit a few moments after the enemy nobles your village.

To be honest they will probably win the war with G.F just due to mass and eventually will be able to break them down if there are no outside influences!
Prediction: Will last a while but once the core war has been decided I can see them becoming a target for someone with a little more points than G.F because of their inability to put a much smaller opponent to sleep!

Yes.... Inability .... :icon_cool: /Sarc

DeletedUser

L.I
??? who? talk to me people. I honestly have no idea

Hello Blaze.

We are a small tribe located in the North East, with about 37 members and an academy tribe. Our main continent is K37 but we are spread over several K's.