Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

how were we the 1st, you got ur ally tribe ds hitting us as soon as you guys were, so ur statement is false. then i got a copy of some1s mail telling pd to attack us or there dead.
edit, i liked ur pics of the top 7 nobbler.

The way I remember it is that TEAM began to attack ~D-S~, hence we declared war on TEAM to protect our ally. That's why u had two tribes on u at the start. No other reason. Technically we were two tribes, but we were that close we always considered ourselves linked. So team attacking DS they were attacking us. We had no choice but to protect DS, our eventual merge was natural.

And let's not cry about being 'gangbanged' or going down in a blaze of glory cos TEAM are being attacked by other sides now.

DOGS were written off countless times due to having war on all our Borders, we relished it, survived and overcame the tests. It's good to see TEAM have the same fighting spirit, (but pls don't moan about it) DOGS have fought on all Borders for some time now.

Lastly, no ultimatuims were given to PD to fight or be killed. Those mails were sent to =SA=, a tribe of turtles who PD requested we lay off. We tried but refused so PD joined the side of TEAM.

Were yet to test PD with an OP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aye mr mana man, 121212121212mana stuff.... I believe theTrue player is referring to hd, however declaring is such a harsh word for munching on mana players.

Please refer to me as Master 121212fight from now on :icon_cool:
well HD have only taken villages off iestynsdad as far as i know but its nothing to be proud off :icon_eek:

girly mail stating that as our attacks hadnt ceased, there would be consequences,,, am still waiting for these consequences.

The reason why is because we haven't yet thought of what we should call our plan
i was thing about Mana Fights Back but its a bit gay any suggestion :icon_rolleyes:

havent long before they are gone.

What ever helps your sleep at night mate
We may not win this war but as far as im concerned at least we had some fun and at the end of the day
This is what this game is for :icon_cool:

players are leaving as quick as theyre joining, wont be long before other tribes notice the free villages they can have.

players leaving ,free villages somebody been sniffing to much glue lately :icon_rolleyes:

very spread out, even worse so than the old ~DS~ thats the one that turned into ~e~ currently being munched by my tribe,
worse now that just rude :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Can we get back on topic please, this is the top 20 tribes opinions, not another core war flaming zone.

DeletedUser

we are taking vills from dogs and imo doing well, here is some stats to show why i think we are doing well, we have not ran any ops on W~A~R as of yet so they should have a good lead on us, we cant beat all the tribes at once so we will just play it our way.

All your stats show Max is that you're losing consistently; overall, last 3 months and last month. What they don't show is the fact that Dogs were fighting yourselves (rated 1st / 2nd at the time) and C~C (who I believe were 2nd / 3rd at the time) and beating both (C~C with W~A~R's help).

So yeah, well done for 'doing well' you've prevented the massacre so far. Watch this space though, we're turing East again.

DeletedUser7179

Haha blaze those were sent at an innactive player villa that i already cleared then that guy came back a matter of hours before they landed! Oh well not fussed want me to forward you all the MACRO nukes i've killed?? I would post on here but i'm not really one for bosting!

DeletedUser6763

1 DOGS
Must be good if there rank #1. They seem to be beating Team at this moment. they have Good players.

2 W~A~R
Hmmmm against team to? not sure. havn't heard much about them.

3 TEAM
Really good tribe. How many wars are they in besides the core war? i know they are facing dukes dogs and maybe war?

4 Virtus
Very nice tribe

5 H D
please remind me if they are in any wars?

6 G.F
Seem to be a really solid tribe good players in it.

7 TRUE 1
Family tribe? ME LIKEY!!!

8 (MB)
Kicking Dukes butt! they will be up sooner. Very good tribe!

9 DUKES
don't like em. plan and simple.

10 Levian
23 members and #10! that is crazy can't wait to see them go up!

11-20
???????????????????

DeletedUser5293

2 W~A~R
Hmmmm against team to? not sure. havn't heard much about them.

Hi there,

Firstly a warm welcome to the externals.It is ok if you have not heard much about us(W~A~R) but you do do need a history read of the externals is you are not sure who the top tribes are warring. The externals are if you wish on a need to know basis but some basic knowledge is always appreciated and expected.

DeletedUser

Penup.. Why post in the top 20 thread if you know nothing about the top 20?

We have seen some bad top 20 posts before but wow.. Id almost report your post as spam.

DeletedUser5989

@MoFo - Do you often counter spam with spam?

BACK ON TOPIC N00Bs D=

1 DOGS - Had no contact with their members directly, doing very very well considering the multifront war. expect them to mop up in the west, then fall on Team again.

2 W~A~R - Destroyed C~C in a matter of days? Expect them to continue making progress VS TEAM.

3 TEAM - Imho, on the long slippy slope down, unless they can pull a trump card to turn things around. Beating DUKES, but a core tribe defeating a rim tribe isnt really much to boast about.

4 Virtus - Two good players left them, which is a shame. And now the Greek horde is destroying their walls! Virtus promised a lot, and Jai never did deliver the 25% war.

5 H D - Merged with Defcon, of stole their members atleast. C'mon lads, go WAR something!

6 G.F - Clashed horns with a few of these a few times, much respect. Good players ;)

7 (MB) - Seems to me that these guys have a solid defence on the DUKES border, not so sure what they will do when DOGS come for em though =S

8 TRUE 1 - Old family tribe... look at that for a bad start! Slow war with Macro?

9 DUKES - They were barking loud, but seem to have befallen bad times?

10 Levian - Spoken to several of this, much respect to all. Expect new things happening in the South East in the enar future.

11 P.D - I wont pretend to know a lot about these, other than them being a TEAM pawn?

12 MACRO - War with TRUE? Hows it going?

13 STORM! - My tribe, nuff said.

14 L.I - Defeated +T+T+, and then what?

15 T.U.F - Surprised they are still here! But now i guess with now C~C to chew at them, they are safe, huddling around WAR.

16 P.B.M. - Their back? Know little of these, other than they stole their members back from DUKES.

17 DEFCON - Sinking.

18 Outlaw - Been around for a LONG time, and still no K dominance. Wouldnt expect them to go much further.

19 MANA - These guys make me laugh. The handfull of their members that ive spoken to are all bark. The tribe a a whole is spread over a dozen Ks.

20 SVB - Share a border with these guys, cant say we've spoken though.

DeletedUser

4 Virtus - Two good players left them, which is a shame. And now the Greek horde is destroying their walls! Virtus promised a lot, and Jai never did deliver the 25% war.

Theres only so much help, advice and ideas a Duke can give/try, before he calls it a day...

I do think yet again, G.F are taking advantage of Virtus's massive inactivity problems...
Like they usually do, then post stats of their 'victory' against red-dotted players. :icon_rolleyes:

14 L.I - Defeated +T+T+, and then what?

They currently fighting myself.

Me vs L.I

Its an even war, after a week of trading nukes and nobles, we stand at 1-1 conquers and both massive rises on ODA and ODD. :)

DeletedUser

RUN TO HIDE JAI !!! RUN!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

No offence Jai but from reading through the recent threads contaiing things about Virtus, You and Juke it would seem you both left Virtus because they were getting beaten up by G.F and you as 'Great Leaders' could not have that on your 'resume' .

DeletedUser

I do think yet again, G.F are taking advantage of Virtus's massive inactivity problems...
Like they usually do, then post stats of their 'victory' against red-dotted players. :icon_rolleyes:

inactive?
like your spy Aikaramba 2.0?

check him!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

RUN JAI!!! RUN TO HIDE!!!! or even better FORMAT YOUR PC!!!!

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly.

No offence Jai but from reading through the recent threads contaiing things about Virtus, You and Juke it would seem you both left Virtus because they were getting beaten up by G.F and you as 'Great Leaders' could not have that on your 'resume' .

Toffer you talk some rollocks pal. go and trawl another thread, and keep this one on topic........Top 20 Tribe opinions.

DeletedUser

TOP 20 TRIBE OPTIONS
By The Nobbler

thought i would do another one as there have been quite a few changes in the top 20.

gfdxw.jpg

1, DOGS (-)
My tribe, no comment.

2, TEAM (+1)
Recently claimed responsibility for forcing DUKES to disband. no doubt their will be another hug/merge on the cards?

3, W~A~R (-1)
Still doing their own thing. their strength and dominance is currently unopposed. Probably in the most secure position of all the top 5 tribes.

4, Virtus (-)
Both dukes left recently, doesn't look like its affected them much though.

5, H D (-)
Some DEFCON members saw the light and decided to join H D. This tribe has a real good chance of taking 4th position, something that looked impossible for them a few weeks ago. they are one of the few success stories around at the moment.

6, G.F (-)
Still at war with Virtus, still winning. heavy losses to Virtus.

7, (MB) (-)
Took on the refugees from DCT.

8, TRUE 1 (-)
Slow growth.

9, Levian (+1)
moved up a rank because DUKES disbanded, looking strong.

10, P.D (+1)
moved up a rank because DUKES disbanded. crap tribe

11, MACRO (+1)
moved up a rank because DUKES disbanded.

12, STORM! (+1)
moved up a rank because DUKES disbanded.

13, P.B.M. (+3)
Took in some members from their ally DUKES. Not sure were they stand in the war now DUKES are gone.

14,L.I (-)
Juke Airlines' war against their Duke, Hoggy, has currently gone nowhere fast.

15, T.U.F (-)
Small tribe, limited options for growth.

16, Outlaw (+2)
TEAMS academy

17, SVB (+3)
Recruited from MANA, jumped three spaces in the ranks.

18, TWM (New Entry)
took in two players from twf and entered the top 20.

19,(DB) (New Entry)
(MB)'s new academy, made up from (M) and some DUKES players.

20, Nuts (New Entry)
new tribe, made up of players in the outer part of the South-West. is probably a by-product of the DEFCON fiasco.

-----------------
- Tribal rank movements are taken from the last full top 20 review posted on this thread, by Sir-Meh on the 11.05.2010

DeletedUser3227

1, DOGS
only rank1 for a merge with sol, like to hug and have questionable tactics.

2, TEAM
my tribe wont coment.

3, W~A~R
good solid tribe, would like to see there own opinions on the forums more, rather then brown nosing dogs. (you guys are better then that)

4, Virtus
inactivity seems t be killing them, hope they can pull through.

5, H D
have some good players, but seem to be and the dogs ban wagon.

6, G.F
the underdogs on the virtus war and doing a great job, look out for these guys in the future.

7, (MB)
Teams great allies, did a good job against dukes and will be round for a while.

8, TRUE 1
havent seem much from them expect for rob555 getting rimmed.

9, Levian
not seen much from this tribe, are they in any wars?

10, P.D
seem to be doing well against dogs, can dogs put some pressure?

ill do the other 10 if i get time.