Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

Oh yes you're so right JACKJAY.

Look this on your map :) 524|445

Taken last night, clearly isolated and I'm sorry, I accidentally sent a couple of nobles with all of the fakes!

Now Please sit down.

PS: dammit pium, I thought geo's graphs were last week, my mistake xD

yet again you have an issue with reading, that village was taken from a player who has quit and is in the process of being internally nobled, so again 1 village youve managed to take from an inactive.

Now please sit down ;)

DeletedUser

Oh I hadn't realised dark owl had quit... huh, seems he's been active enough.

Seemed pretty stacked for someone who had quit too.

Not very isolated. Very easy to give quick support to. Guess I got lucky that some of my fakes accidentally contained nobles in eh?

Once again, sit down.

DeletedUser

Oh I hadn't realised dark owl had quit... huh, seems he's been active enough.

Seemed pretty stacked for someone who had quit too.

Not very isolated. Very easy to give quick support to. Guess I got lucky that some of my fakes accidentally contained nobles in eh?

Once again, sit down.

again, a village he had taken from our inactive we were internally nobling, every time you open your mouth you just spout rubbish, ive not seen you attack any of our tribe members in any way that would warrant your so called tribes declaration of war against us, infact all i see is you hiding behind your tribe and your freinds who just send disgusting emails to our members.

so will you finally sit down, or are you just going to keep on standing on your shout box talking crap, or are you even going to grow a pair and attack someone who can fight back?

DeletedUser

again, a village he had taken from our inactive we were internally nobling, every time you open your mouth you just spout rubbish, ive not seen you attack any of our tribe members in any way that would warrant your so called tribes declaration of war against us, infact all i see is you hiding behind your tribe and your freinds who just send disgusting emails to our members.

so will you finally sit down, or are you just going to keep on standing on your shout box talking crap, or are you even going to grow a pair and attack someone who can fight back?

/Start rant

~LGA~ fail, end of. You've got no argument, K?

/End of rant.

DeletedUser

Ok, you have just contradicted yourself a LOT you moron. I'll show you shall I!

again, a village he had taken from our inactive we were internally nobling

Ah, so it's not in fact ME who is nobling the inactives from your tribe, it's your tribe!
To add to this, the village was nobled by an ACTIVE player. I nobled it off him, off an ACTIVE player. Simple!

ive not seen you attack any of our tribe members

Oh yes that's true... I did somehow manage to noble dark owl's village without actually attacking him.

Haha that's an interesting point, I nobled a village of dark owl. You know what I got in retaliation?

Nothing from him.

But instead he gets his son's account to send a pathetic half nuke at me! I'm not too disheartened by this though. OD is OD...

DeletedUser

Now everybody knows i disagree with meow members on everything.
Damn you jay for making me defend them.

But ur talking crpa now to.

Inacttive or not quit or not hes still in lga.

You didnt dismiss him when he went inactive or quit so its ur own problem.

They took a few inactives villas form us but u dont see us whining about it.
We kept them in the tribe so its our problem to deal with ends of.

Plus isolated is rubbish lol.
Weve got players like wiggy with no blue dots within like 24 hours and were holding the villages still.
Leo and a few other meow have lost atleast 50 nukes trying to remove him and hes still there they managed to get 1 village for that price :).

So less whining more stacking :).

DeletedUser

Ok, you have just contradicted yourself a LOT you moron. I'll show you shall I!

Ah, so it's not in fact ME who is nobling the inactives from your tribe, it's your tribe!
To add to this, the village was nobled by an ACTIVE player. I nobled it off him, off an ACTIVE player. Simple!

Oh yes that's true... I did somehow manage to noble dark owl's village without actually attacking him.

Haha that's an interesting point, I nobled a village of dark owl. You know what I got in retaliation?

Nothing from him.

But instead he gets his son's account to send a pathetic half nuke at me! I'm not too disheartened by this though. OD is OD...

so this is coming from the guy whos been internally nobling tw kings villages yeah? and who cares that no one did anything to take it back, so what? its a simple internet game that seems to be taking up far too much of your life buddy.

and as for calling me a moron, is that the best you can do? really? you must have learned all you could from TW king then.

I however will wait with baited breath for you to wipe me from this world, as of course you are the best player by far in this game, and i bow to your mighty ego...

DeletedUser

wow another one, is it inbreeding with you lot?

Lol.

Jack.png

Yep, you've got an argument.

DeletedUser

Now everybody knows i disagree with meow members on everything.
Damn you jay for making me defend them.

But ur talking crpa now to.

Inacttive or not quit or not hes still in lga.

You didnt dismiss him when he went inactive or quit so its ur own problem.

They took a few inactives villas form us but u dont see us whining about it.
We kept them in the tribe so its our problem to deal with ends of.

Plus isolated is rubbish lol.
Weve got players like wiggy with no blue dots within like 24 hours and were holding the villages still.
Leo and a few other meow have lost atleast 50 nukes trying to remove him and hes still there they managed to get 1 village for that price :).

So less whining more stacking :).

when on earth was i whining? dark seems to think that his tribe has done wonders against a tribe under attack from 4 different tribes, yet we are still here and still growing. Also why on earth would you dismiss a player who has quit and allow the enemy to see that and then rush to take the villas? not a very sound tactical move is it?

i really dont care that our villages get taken, its what the whole game is about, what i do care about is people like Dark trying to make out that hes doing such a wonderful job and destroying a tribe single handedly.

And just so Dark doessnt think im picking on him, pium i think you talk a load of old crap aswell ;)

DeletedUser

Lol.

First of all, nothing very wrong with internal nobling. I merely said it was YOU nobling your inactives, not me :)
Second of all, deary me you didnt think out that very well. You're around double my points... and you're telling me I spend too much time on this game?
Third, moron seemed a fitting word to describe you.

I've never once claimed to be good, I just like to brag of the odd good things that we do. :)

Now please remain sat. Maybe even lie down, you sure deserve it!

EDIT:

pium i think you talk a load of old crap aswell ;)

That's the most truthful thing you've said all night :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Heh nope i stick to things i know to be true :).

Plus every op my team has run ive taken part in and taken my targets so im happy with how im doing :).

Also ouch man ever heard of nobleing ur enemy?
It tends to help u in a war more then nobleing ur own members or barbs just a little hint :).

DeletedUser

Lol.

Jack.png

Yep, you've got an argument.

im not sure what your point is tbh? that ive nobled a load of villages without losing loads of troops? unlike you, im not turned on by TW stats, i dont care that ive nobled a load of barbs and i wont care when ive been rimmed, however i must be annoying you guys, as you all seem to want to keep mentioning me...

DeletedUser

No we all seem to enjoy laughing at you together mate :).

Theres a difference :).

You see we fight by beating our enemy.
You fight by......
Well im not sure really you'd need to actually fight an enemy for me to answer that one.

Maybe 1 day ull get around to nobleing any enemy village :).

DeletedUser

Lol.

First of all, nothing very wrong with internal nobling. I merely said it was YOU nobling your inactives, not me :)
Second of all, deary me you didnt think out that very well. You're around double my points... and you're telling me I spend too much time on this game?
Third, moron seemed a fitting word to describe you.

I've never once claimed to be good, I just like to brag of the odd good things that we do. :)

Now please remain sat. Maybe even lie down, you sure deserve it!

EDIT:

That's the most truthful thing you've said all night :icon_wink:

im glad that ego of yours manages to get through your bedroom door when you need to phone for your pizza, in regards to my size, of course im nearly double your points, ive been nobleing barbs havnt i!! doh!!

no but in all seriousness guys, im really humbled by all of your views and support, i wouldnt know what to do if i couldnt come on here every day and laugh at you...

DeletedUser

Heh nope i stick to things i know to be true :).

It tends to help u in a war more then nobleing ur own members or barbs just a little hint :).

weve never declared war, its other tribes that have declared on us, and thus its up to them to take our villages :)

i have no interest in wasting my time taking villages that will lose me troops.

DeletedUser

Then why dont you go play tribal hugs and leave this to people who actually fight?

Shame u aint by me :).

Then me and my partners could cut you down to size :).

But no matter im sure somebody will get around to it eventually :).

DeletedUser

Then why dont you go play tribal hugs and leave this to people who actually fight?

Shame u aint by me :).

Then me and my partners could cut you down to size :).

But no matter im sure somebody will get around to it eventually :).

Is there a game called tribal hugs? could you give me the link then please? As i really dont want to lose any troops, ive spent a long time nuturing them and fattening them up, damn it if im going to waste al lthat by foolishy attacking people with them...