Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

-V- is hardly gaining any ground with O.O, most of those conquers are in the "core" which is where a few unlucky O.O players are stuck and surrounded by -V-. Once those core players are gone you'll be looking at 1 a day if that.

DeletedUser5582

very good top tribes summary pearcey92 so ty.

-V- is hardly gaining any ground with O.O, most of those conquers are in the "core" which is where a few unlucky O.O players are stuck and surrounded by -V-. Once those core players are gone you'll be looking at 1 a day if that.

say what?! There are too many of you. o_O, o_O O's with w's double OO's and all sorts of O's. By the time we have worked out which O we are going for we forgot why we logged on and go oh :icon_eek:

Last time I attacked an O the guy mailed me saying he was not the O was looking for and amusingly was true as my duke had, and I quote, "marked them as enemies to make the map look prettier". You try explaining that to an angry diplomat!

Still 1 villa a day is better than none and for you (whatever O you are in) minus 1 a day is hardly going to make you go yay isnlt war fun!

DeletedUser

OK yeah, we're at a dead-end, but we're like a bad case of crabs - we'll never truly disappear :)

DeletedUser6598

Surely it would be fairly obvious if you have a group of players detached from the main bulk of the tribe you would have those villages stacked? By saying well those villages were surrounded so we let our tribe mates get nobled it basically shows you are an un-coordinated joke of a tribe.
Also by saying they are hardly gaining ground is still saying they are gaining ground which in the early stages of attacks they shouldn't be as the front line should be stacked.
Your post has basically said we got caught out and we are going to desperately stack the front line now in the hope to slow their inevitable victory over you.

DeletedUser

Complete victory will never occur, as I for one shall continue resetting if I am nobled until the end of the world, even if to just prove my point and nothing else. If you looked at the situation you would realise how futile resistance was considering they're in the centre of -V-'s territory and there's only 2 players there, we tried to stack them but in our current war the size of the tribes against us to us's ratio is 50:1.

DeletedUser

The reason that there are only a few O.O members at the 'core' is because -V- have cleared them all from the core and these players are now at the rim.

DeletedUser

Maybe so, but my point is O.O ain't going anywhere and -V- is doing an awful job at defeating us considering their size. And with the help of KnK? Rank 10 vs. rank 1 and 2? You'd expect us to have been wiped within the 3 months this war has existed, wouldn't you? I'm not denying we're losing, but we're not losing by as much as we should be. If that makes sense to you.

DeletedUser

Maybe so, but my point is O.O ain't going anywhere and -V- is doing an awful job at defeating us considering their size. And with the help of KnK? Rank 10 vs. rank 1 and 2? You'd expect us to have been wiped within the 3 months this war has existed, wouldn't you? I'm not denying we're losing, but we're not losing by as much as we should be. If that makes sense to you.

There's only so many O.O players that make decent targets. We've wiped out most of the big ones already (your max player size is now about 50k).

Also there's no help from KNK

DeletedUser

Errr, there is help from KnK. Maybe not directly helping you, but we're fighting them aswell as you. Also you took your time doing so, we were never a large tribe to start with, BAPH0M3T is the only big player I give you credit for.

DeletedUser5857

1. KnK- rulers of uk7 but for how long will they be stopped in a dead halt and lose villages ???? only time can tell. They are far superior in the world and dominate it, but with the biggest nubcakes blades and wazzer in their tribe.:icon_eek: What are KnK thinking holding such nubness in their tribe ??

2. -V- - victory as a tribe name ??? at least we know what their goals is but that is everyones goal aswell. Never the less in second place with a staggering 90 members maybe there goal is victory by having recruited 90 members instead of nobling. But they are 5mil points ahead so they might be in second place for awhile.

3. Necros - I expect good things from this tribe 3rd place with 46 members. This tribe is a fine example of quality over quantity. Maybe a future number 1 tribe ???

4. O~O - been taking abit of a beating from -v- but they might just pull it back we will see a major counter attack ? who knows.

5. SPQR - Otherwise known as the mightest tribe of them all, full of potentional and just a badass tribe. Currently rank 5 but will be future rulers of uk7, have control over good K's and will gain control over more K's in the future. rank 3,4,5 are close together so i presume these 3 ranks will be shifting around abit.

Im not going to post for the rest 15 as i really can't be bothered but if any tribe in the said 15 wishes that they need my comments about their tribe then i shall edit my post and add in the tribe.

Ladies and gentle I bid thee farewell :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6598

3. Necros - I expect good things from this tribe 3rd place with 46 members. This tribe is a fine example of quality over quantity. Maybe a future number 1 tribe ???
I can't see this happening. Every time KnK run an op villages flood out of the necros ranks. This coupled with the fact other tribes seem to be picking up their inactives will lead to them continuing to drop the ranks.

DeletedUser

Top 8 Tribes :D

:barracks: Top 8 Tribes :barracks:

Forums are quite :( and will most likely get burned if i say something bad, but will tell it as i see it, without being bias or to bias :D. this is my first attempt at a sum up of top tribes, and only did top 8 as below that theirs shadows over who the tribes are, let me know what you think :)

1 KnK
obviously doing well as have had number 1 for a while and going strong with some good members and are holding the bulk of this world and well, their is a big gap of about 7million between them and second place, so they have a substantial lead, but this but taken away at any time if team work dosnt work, since they seem to be fighting on so many fronts,
(only flaw i see is inviting ex ~TS~ members)

2 -V-
Doing well in second place, with a 5 million gap between them and third, but even with 90 members seem to be far behind first but have a strong core with some great people, and are stationed in the north with a tight grasp of their K,

3 Necros
Even with the gaps between them and 1st and 2nd, they seem to be doing well considering they have 4million for 45 members, but they are fighting KnK but are holding ground. and maybe they can counter and push forward,

4 SPQR
Dont really know that much of this tribe but only hear good things, doing well in 4th with 4million coming up to 5million for 70 members, they have a very good layout in their K even if they seem to have branched with a few ex ~TS~ members

5 O~O
fifth with 4million with 67 members, holding on and in much the same situation as necros as are dispersed along the east, and also fighting KnK, and also seem to be holding their ground. lets see if they can now push forward,

6 WINNER
they are holding 6th at the moment with 1 and 1/2 million points, with 76 members, they do seem to have alot of low scoring members, but does not change how the rest of them may work together, they seem to have a position in south east, and hopefully for them their only position is forward,

7 ~TS~
they are currently in 7th place, with 1 million points, not far behind winner considering they only have 32 members, will see what happens with them as they split and most members iver went to KnK or SPQR, were not a particculy good tribe before they split so who knows now, but considering that they take in alot of refugees im not surprised. (sorry bit bias)

8 13.
13. they are 8th with just under 1 million points with 24 members, some cast off's of RMC after most of RMC got taken by KnK, know they are mostly west and south west bit split up but got some good members, so may hold their ground well against bigger tribes,

DeletedUser

Anyone care to do my "noob tribe"? (O.O)
@ -V- members - no unnecessary tribe bashing please ;)

DeletedUser6598

Anyone care to do my "noob tribe"? (O.O)
@ -V- members - no unnecessary tribe bashing please ;)

As you wish.
Rank 9. Points 723,703 Members 73.
4th lowest average points per village in top 20.
5th lowest average points per member in the top 20.
Out of 194 conquers a massive 47 were against enemy players when more detail is gone in to the majority is inactive players. This means only 24.2% of all their conquers were NOT against tribal inactives or barbs.
They are 7th in ODA which is not bad for rank 9 overall. Also 5th in ODD but not surprising since they seem to be -V-'s toy.
On the subject of -V- how about some war stats.
Side 1:
Tribes: O.O
Side 2:
Tribes: -V-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 155,501
Difference: 155,501

chart

25-0 in the last week. Probably best you stop building the barbs up for them and start taking some villages back.
Overall rating: 1/10 If i counted 0 on my grading system you'd be a 0.
Hope this satisfies your needs. Also just to make clear i am not a -V- member so don't claim i'm just a -V- member basing your tribe.

DeletedUser

how is nomad still exist. you would of thought emoteph would of been in a different tribe or gone but he is still there.

DeletedUser

Hmm....

Side 1:
Tribes: O.O
Side 2:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 43,275
Side 2: 22,357
Difference: 20,918

chart

DeletedUser

I know what you're going to say, "Oh, but we're at war with the top tribe, you're not worth our time!". So let's see how well you are doing... Bearing in mind several other top 20 tribes declared on KnK as well as a coalition.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 367
Side 2: 143
Difference: 224

chart

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 8
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,492,463
Side 2: 795,520
Difference: 1,696,943

chart

Side 1: 739,994
Side 2: 63,401
Difference: 676,593

chart

Yeah, O.O are a right joke of a tribe aren't they? Truth is, as soon as you take someone on who isn't at least 5 times smaller than you, you fall to pieces -.-