Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser9522

I will be posting my full top 20 review, with pictures, very soon.

DeletedUser

congrats to O.O for putting up a dogged defence and barb munching like crazy in k43, well deserved leaders of that k

DeletedUser

Sarcasm or not? If I knew what "dogged" meant I may be able to interpret it :)

If you're being serious, thank you for the first decent feedback I've seen in a while.

If not... Pah :)

DeletedUser3642

Just going back on topic now... ;-)

I've also included a % ownership of the world... no reviews, but an up to date list:

Rank - Tribe name - Total points -
1 - KnK - 29726203 - 43.1%
2 - -V- - 12443076 - 18.1%
3 - SPQR - 9522012 - 13.8%
4 - Necros - 5105359 - 7.4%
5 - WINNER - 5069218 - 7.4%
6 - O.O - 1981092 - 2.9%
7 - TPG - 1412058 - 2.0%
8 - B.B.S - 742178 - 1.1%
9 - L~G - 648734 - 0.9%
10 - Allies - 607737 - 0.9%

DeletedUser

Thanks Milek, that's certainly interesting... Depressing from my point of view, but nonetheless interesting :)

DeletedUser

pushty, you really need to learn to keep your head down, i reckon this world still has some way to go, yes we did do well out of ts disbanding, but i did not see knk complain about them disbanding, i started on w3, and i have to say when requiced spqr can step up to the mark(one of the only tribes who had the bottle to take on tff ended badly but everyone else was to scared to attack tff), i reckon the rankings will change slightly before the end of the world at the moment knk are favourites and i know what they are like on diplomacy i had more chance at winning the lottery but you find the with all big tribes on all worlds, yes we might be barb munching, but a village is a village they all make troops don’t they? a few months back when ts and drx family were around you could of write O.O off, as the war with -v- was getting tougher with allies and a number of members turning their back on us, to say knk will win is unfair, they have a good chance buts its not written in stone, L~G seem to have a picked a fight they cant win and seem to be nobling into k43 near their top member, we do work as a team and can do damage, one of our memebers who was half the size of madome and took him on and came out victor, and due to strong tribe/clan support he knew we would have his back, and madome gave up a while back and his the delete button, we have even taken a few villages of knk, but i think luckly for us, at the moment they have bigger fish to fry, no ones tribe is perfect they all have faults

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
true blue
CFC

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6598

pushty, you really need to learn to keep your head down, i reckon this world still has some way to go, yes we did do well out of ts disbanding, but i did not see knk complain about them disbanding, i started on w3, and i have to say when requiced spqr can step up to the mark(one of the only tribes who had the bottle to take on tff ended badly but everyone else was to scared to attack tff), i reckon the rankings will change slightly before the end of the world at the moment knk are favourites and i know what they are like on diplomacy i had more chance at winning the lottery but you find the with all big tribes on all worlds, yes we might be barb munching, but a village is a village they all make troops don’t they? a few months back when ts and drx family were around you could of write O.O off, as the war with -v- was getting tougher with allies and a number of members turning their back on us, to say knk will win is unfair, they have a good chance buts its not written in stone, L~G seem to have a picked a fight they cant win and seem to be nobling into k43 near their top member, we do work as a team and can do damage, one of our memebers who was half the size of madome and took him on and came out victor, and due to strong tribe/clan support he knew we would have his back, and madome gave up a while back and his the delete button, we have even taken a few villages of knk, but i think luckly for us, at the moment they have bigger fish to fry, no ones tribe is perfect they all have faults

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
true blue
CFC

image.php

Great Post. I agree with pretty much everything you said at the end of the day O.O and WINNER are the only tribes that have gone from strength to strength in the last month other than the top 3. O.O have barb munched a hell of a lot but then again if they build the villages up fast because they are active it is all defence that is helping hold KnK off. If they play their cards right they have every chance of still being here when -V-, necros and WINNER are long gone.
A couple of other points on other tribes necros look poor and the first signs of KNK breaking into K56 are appearing.
SPQR have rapidly taken a foothold on rank 3 and are making a nice cluster in corner of map 70%+ dominance in 3k's.
WINNER have grown rapidly although it appears largely by recruiting and they haven't had any caps on a tribe i would call a rival and are still leaking villages be it slowly.
Finally isn't a top 20 post without mentioning KnK who are fastest nobles by some distance everyday and still seem to be taking more villages off -V- than most everyday how long till they reach this "core" of members.

DeletedUser6603

It won't be long, my account now has a lovely cluster in SE K44 which is growing daily.

The only way for me is up!

As for K43, its only a matter of time before some of our big guns reach the area. As has already been said, our focus is very much elsewhere at the moment but it won't always be that way ;-)

DeletedUser

map of top 6 tribes
knk=black
O.O=white
-V-=purple
winner=blue
spqr=green
necros=yellow

there is still space for growth in my opion mainly in k53,k63 should be easy for one tribe to take control of, and parts of 64, all these ks still have a lot of targets to hit, i would be suprised if spqr stayed loyal to knk for much longer as they would not find it that hard nocking -v- out of 45k then pushing knk into k44,spqr have had the chance to grow with little trouble as the map reads, k46 and k35 is easily owned by spqr, and they are not welll know for being trustworthy, knk have grown a lot and seem to have good leadership and a good area of control but lack the presence up north while necros have speard themselves a bit thin and maybe we(O.O) have nobled ourselves into a corner, we are all entitled to our thoughts and these are mine (sorry for the bad spelling)

1to9hf.png

DeletedUser6603

Putting it simply, both KnK and SPQR know they will fight one day. This is a war game, and inevitably everyone fights at some point, right? Our alliance with SPQR is mutually beneficial - both tribes are able to focus on their own expansion areas without having to look over their shoulder worrying what the other is doing. We have a clearly defined alliance based on honesty and respect. It works and it works well, and it will work to the extent that there is a good chance that KnK and SPQR will be the last two tribes standing. Thats what both tribes want from the alliance, and its a case of so far so good!

DeletedUser6598

No disrespect to anybody below the top 3 but look at the map positions and the wars we know to be going on.
Necros and winner are sandwiched between KnK and SPQR now as far as i know correct me if i'm wrong both those tribes are at war with KnK. Their only room for expansion is to either defeat KnK which is clear will not happen or create a second war and hope to defeat SPQR something that would seem unlikely if they can't beat one why would they beat both.

O.O are trapped by KnK, -V- and the ever improving presence of SPQR in the north. In my opinion their only option is to trench in deep and hope to last longer than the other tribes KnK are fighting which appears to be the tactic they are taking.

-V- are now trapped in K44 and 34. They have a cluster in K45 but it is stranded and they can't stack as already stacking K44. They seem to be losing ground in K34 which unfortunately for them points to just hanging on in there in K44 till they either push KnK back or the more likely succumb to defeat.

As you can see from the explanations above this is why SPQR and KnK are happy to be allied and wipe out the rest. None of the other tribes stand the chance of gaining enough ground to dominant as much of the world as these two and without a big turn around in some of the wars its just the process of waiting for the wars to be over.

DeletedUser

we are trapped and we only have ourselves to blame but i think we can see i through just,, but may i ask one quesiton pablo?

were you aware a knk member was supporting a O.O member when a fellow KNK member attacked, and ended up killing nukes and nobles?

the map in a few months ?
knk white,
spqr blue
other dots those that are 2 small for knk and spqr to bother with
24mdm3t.png

DeletedUser

just that you are going to let somthing slip that could cost us,

and the way you seem to be going someone will end up putting a price on your villages

DeletedUser

I never let anything slip on the externals, I just speak my mind.

And I assure you the price would be high.

DeletedUser3642

were you aware a knk member was supporting a O.O member when a fellow KNK member attacked, and ended up killing nukes and nobles?

Nothing surprises me, players have split loyalties, and some will turn into spies as a result.

Spys will only hurt you if you let them :)

Our members know what will happen to them if they get caught being disloyal to their tribemates by either feeding intel or support which would cause them loss.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Back to rating the top tribes please. Make a new thread if you have other things to discuss :)[/gfx]