Top 3

DeletedUser

Maxine dont hide it though, and if you want an account on UK13 you wont mess with her:p

DeletedUser8195

My account is the sexiest account on UK13 on the map, take a look.

DeletedUser

No need for that language. Out of curiosity why did you choose XpRd ?

DeletedUser6503

Little female dog am i (ur lucky i have 5 points already)

ANDY

None *PAG* 09th July 2012 - 15:17:09 36
*PAG* Owned 17th August 2012 - 12:13:52 35,567
Owned FIRM 28th October 2012 - 01:21:00 388,740
FIRM TMNT 24th December 2012 - 01:23:23 1,604,956
TMNT Mask 19th January 2013 - 15:22:39 2,559,146
Mask XpRd 29th March 2013 - 22:14:53 4,543,417

All tribes left when tribe was alive and well

d1

None Owned 27th July 2012 - 00:14:08 244
Owned Mask 02nd November 2012 - 23:14:52 171,300

I left the tribe when it was me and one other player who skyped me to say he has quit.

So Andy or anyone in w13, tell me who's the female dog? the loyal player who gives his all for a tribe, or the guy who jumps ship for any and all reasons to the highest bidder.

I dont know how you define a tw female dog, but id say the latter.

Always jumping to conclusions, read from thread and consider which is the most apt or combination of definitions.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bitch

DeletedUser4753

Ah ok so we dont deny that your a disloyal bottom dweller who tribe hops cuz they both suck and have no concept of team work.

I have nothing further to add in that case.

DeletedUser6503

Ah ok so we dont deny that your a disloyal bottom dweller who tribe hops cuz they both suck and have no concept of team work.

I have nothing further to add in that case.

Now tell me oh top one. Why did xlapa quit? Nothing to do with you also?
Tell me D1, please.

DeletedUser4753

[31/03/2013 00:01:39] 1.Fitsakis Manos: its a bit boring to be honest, all these dissents
[31/03/2013 00:09:31] 1.Fitsakis Manos: joining another tribe at the start is optional but joining the "enemy" tribe in the last fight coz you are scared :) thats not me, so i can't accept andy back ( although he wouldn't come anyway )
[31/03/2013 00:10:19] 1.Fitsakis Manos: he destroyed the fun of the war just coz he is a coward ..
[31/03/2013 00:10:27] d1mension: but we never really had oppertunity to fight together
[31/03/2013 00:10:32] d1mension: we always was friends
[31/03/2013 00:10:49] d1mension: but for me i love the team work element
[31/03/2013 00:11:02] d1mension: i want to play withsomeone i can consider my equal
[31/03/2013 00:11:06] d1mension: or infact better
[31/03/2013 00:11:10] d1mension: and now
[31/03/2013 00:11:12] d1mension: we have a chance
[31/03/2013 00:11:33] 1.Fitsakis Manos: to be honest
[31/03/2013 00:12:54] 1.Fitsakis Manos: i wouldn't and i don't want to give some players like andy the chance to say they fight a war.. a real war..
[31/03/2013 00:14:28] 1.Fitsakis Manos: and in this case i don't even want to give them the honor to fight me :)

Oh not what you expected Andy? Yea im not the only one who see's you for what you are.....

And for the record he is twice the player you could dream to be nub.

DeletedUser4753

Who cares why a nub left.

Plz note youve made what 4 points all to be shot down, to which you've dropped, ses it all.

DeletedUser4342

Let me see everyone you speak to d1 shot you down if remember lol andy got bored off the crap you went on about,abit like you kept being a clown in the w13 chat and upsetting everyone lmao even made hap leave the chat and thats hard to do, nicky was always meant to come to us,wonder why she is in between us with her villas and got left alone lol??

DeletedUser4753

Yea nady often gets bored when a oppertunity to join a bigger tribe comes along, funny that.

And like's been said i dont hate andy, but he is a bit of a tool in his actions just like xprd, sorry if the truth hurts, but the situation is now.

If i and mask lose, oh well we give it a go.
If xprd win all we see is a tribe that just used diplo and recruited its way to victory.

You wud have done whats required to get a world win, but will you go down as a good tribe? no

Like i say, who knows abot nickies, all i see is yet another high ranking recruit, perhaps help ppl can put reasoning to it, but i dont know her.

DeletedUser6503

Yea nady often gets bored when a oppertunity to join a bigger tribe comes along, funny that.

And like's been said i dont hate andy, but he is a bit of a tool in his actions just like xprd, sorry if the truth hurts, but the situation is now.

If xprd win all we see is a tribe that just used diplo and recruited its way to victory.

You wud have done whats required to get a world win, but will you go down as a good tribe? no

Like i say, who knows abot nickies, all i see is yet another high ranking recruit, perhaps help ppl can put reasoning to it, but i dont know her.

Fancy a glass of water D1? Think you need it.

DeletedUser

Let me see everyone you speak to d1 shot you down if remember lol andy got bored off the crap you went on about,abit like you kept being a clown in the w13 chat and upsetting everyone lmao even made hap leave the chat and thats hard to do, nicky was always meant to come to us,wonder why she is in between us with her villas and got left alone lol??

Why did some of your guys nuke her then???

DeletedUser4342

1 guy did,

and d1 how did we use diplo to win?? hmm did we ever have diplo ? nope, if you actually had a brain or idea,or thought/talked you would of hit us when they guys were hitting north part of help lol but like normal there was arguments in mask,probably caused by you no doubt :)

DeletedUser11285

how can we have used diplomacy when our war stats speak for us if you read the top 5 tribes even you rated Xprd highly just like most people do.

You belittle us because we are a group of friends who can sort our problems out quickly instead of players leaving and quiting.
our leader ship is top notch here on world 13 and world 14 just as most of our members are top notch.

we are always looking to improve our selfs and become better by recruiting smartly and thinking smarter

The only way you get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

DeletedUser4753

You have held diplomacy with tribes in order to fight others, thier by increasing war stats, i compare with mask who have never had diplomacy with any top tribe bar a few days nap with nwo,

Unlike xprd who have used diplo from the start with many major players, has it worked yes, but ive never been a lover of diplo so tribe who shy away from wars till they crushed every other lil tribe will not get points for that sort of diplo.

Recruiting your way to victory again works well, but i see it as a sign of weakness and cowardice, i echo xlapa's opinion in that this is a dishonourable show of play, whats fun about it, and what makes anyone see xprd and decent because of it. i enjoy more fighting friends and have been in situations where i can recruit the other team, but why? to get a world win on a piece of paper, thats not why i play, i play for war and to try flaunt my ability and be proud of my achievement, were i sat in xprd recruiting thier way round the map i would not feel proud to be in what could of been one of the meanist tribes on uk.

I think our opinions of top notch are very different iso, ive seen first hand some of these top notch members and sure ill see more, and well the word nub could get used......

DeletedUser8195

Can you stop lying please? There's no point, this is the 2nd time you've been caught out. You DID use diplomacy. You were NAP'd to HELP! and you attacked us whilst it was in place and ignored the 48 hour cancellation period.