Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser5582

of course!

No 1 Rage.

High average points so look to be working to a plan and from scouting one of their members this might not include troops but am sure this will be rectified as they work up to noble time so well done them so far.

No 2. V

Good cluster and whilst less impressive on average points they do have some good players there. Might want to change their recruitment spoiler though for this world

No 3. Bogof

My tribe so no comment.

No 4 ARMAGEDON.

Am impressed they have resisted the urge to pop a picture of a knight on their homepage but down in the always popular SE will need to scrap to keep their ranking. Would be my choice to probably flag when nobles appear.

No 5. Magic

Ah the Ruffus tribe so this time has managed to find a part of the world not invested with Ruffus trophy hunters so if the TW gods are smiling will this be the world for him? Probably not but will be fun watching how they go.

No 6 WC

The home of the Chocolate Fireguard and TW's favourite ego burster. Done the business on UK9 so think this world should suit them as they seem calm and collected but with a penchant for boring cheese. Down in the SE so again lots of work for them but think they will do well

No 7. L-S

Lost Souls are a tribe that pop up on a few worlds and normally can't find their souls so quickly leave again. Can't see this world being any different and are a few whoppers on their tribal homepage about the tribal support thing. If you are in this tribe leave now to avoid crushing disappointment later

No 8. Carol's Grotto.

Forgetful co duke (note he never denied saying nasty things about his co leader just who he said them too?!) and again a tribe fresh from experiencing hard times on other worlds. Zany leader in LouLou and actively recruiting for spies! My my will watch them with interest and one not to trust and if you do deal with them probs best to ask for everything in triplicate.

No 9 OOTK

Noooooooooo has knights in title so will fail (does have Jason Bourne and James Bond in the tribe though so you can just imagine the giggles in their skype chat! Bond: I seesh the barbsh in my sightss Mesh Moneypenny. Jason: A barb what is a barb goddamn my memory. ah what larks) As soon as pic of knight appears they will be rimmed (is a TW law trust me)

No 10 COBRA

Oh the snake folk and they have a pic of a snake too in case you didn;t get their name first time around! Few names in there so some experience but will reserve judgment on them for now. Member point spread is wide so fear for their acivity so without some judicious pruning I sense they will be food for others alas.

Ty for Ballerond for starting this thread and more importantly making it just top 10!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10327

Ohh...now I remember...I thought you were talking about the external forums :icon_rolleyes: Yeah, me and lou patched that up mate :icon_biggrin: I know who you are in-game now...you're "I blame your mother" :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5582

Please can you show me where I said bad things about Loulou?

(Hope I'm not just forgetful - may as well quite now lol)

are you on topic ForgetMeFrazzle :icon_eek: Is an ingame mail so loathe to publish here but can if you so desire?

DeletedUser10327

I edited the above message - I get what you're on about now...maybe I shouldn't be playing this game :p

DeletedUser10135

Carol u have haters????

Lol For Starters Its Carole <-- with an E

And yes James I Have Haters

I Have Started To Think You May Be One Of Them... For The Following Reasons

1) You Don't Talk To Me Anymore :(

2) You Don't Talk To Me Anymore :(

3) Please See 1 And 2

4) You Called Me Carole!! I Will Poke You In The Eye!!

By The Way... On Here... Its Lou Lou (Just For Everyones Info... Louise Is My Middle Name And All My Family Call Me Lou Lou So No... I Haven't Lied About My Name Lol)

oh god.. don't call her Carol. I made that mistake once.. *shakes head* never again...

LOL You Ended Up With A Sore Eye Eh ;)
One Eyed Willy :p

This is becoming off-topic anyway.

Lol Seems When Lou Lou's Involved It Always Goes Off Topic :D

are you sure?!

well if the tribe is this forgetful then definitely not to be trusted....!

Ahem Pardon Me But Don't You Dare Try And Accuse My Whole Tribe With Being Not Trust Worthy Just Because You And Frazzypantz Have Your Differences.

Leave L~G Out Of It. My Members Are Very Trust Worthy Thank You.
If You Have A Problem With Frazzypantz Then You Stick To Your Bickering With JUST Frazzypantz Thank You.
Also, I Was Probably Giving Him A Hard Time In The Tribe So Perhaps He Was Being Nasty About Me To You Because I Had Annoyed Him.
Wouldn't Take It So Personally If I Was You.

DeletedUser10327

Well, once ya get your eye poking stick out, it is :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5582

Ahem Pardon Me But Don't You Dare Try And Accuse My Whole Tribe With Being Not Trust Worthy Just Because You And Frazzypantz Have Your Differences.

Leave L~G Out Of It. My Members Are Very Trust Worthy Thank You.
If You Have A Problem With Frazzypantz Then You Stick To Your Bickering With JUST Frazzypantz Thank You.
Also, I Was Probably Giving Him A Hard Time In The Tribe So Perhaps He Was Being Nasty About Me To You Because I Had Annoyed Him.
Wouldn't Take It So Personally If I Was You.

No was just suggesting the tribe leadership was not trustworthy (or forgetful which sometimes can be the same). I didn't have any problems with ForgetMeFrazzle just mails! Am sure he will show you them.

Anyway is all cleared up now so don't fret but is hard to leave you guys out of a top 10 tribe thread when, currently, you are in the Top 10?

Of course this may change!

DeletedUser

No was just suggesting the tribe leadership was not trustworthy (or forgetful which sometimes can be the same). I didn't have any problems with ForgetMeFrazzle just mails! Am sure he will show you them.

Anyway is all cleared up now so don't fret but is hard to leave you guys out of a top 10 tribe thread when, currently, you are in the Top 10?

I find it hard to take anything you say seriously.

DeletedUser10135

I Didn't Say Leave L~G Out Of The Thread... I Said Out Of Yours And Frazzypantz's Dispute...

As Long As Its Cleared Up... Good.
And No.. I Am Not Interested In What Went On Between You Two So I Do Not Require To See The Mail.

By The Way... Regarding Your Pic Signature... There Is An "I" In Tribe?

The Reason Why The Saying "There Is No "I" In "Team" Is Because There Really Is No "I". Sorry I'm Just A Little Confused By It.

I find it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Lol

DeletedUser10327

By The Way... Regarding Your Pic Signature... There Is An "I" In Tribe?

The Reason Why The Saying "There Is No "I" In "Team" Is Because There Really Is No "I". Sorry I'm Just A Little Confused By It.

I think it's meant as a joke lou...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10327

Yes ma'am- Haul limit will be reached shortly :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Carole, I think you have haters too...

Mostly because LightyJo just decided to pick his own top 10 and not really care about what the top10 tribes actually were...and because he left L~G off his list :p

All in all, a good read so far (^_^)

DeletedUser5582

Mostly because LightyJo just decided to pick her own top 10 and not really care about what the top10 tribes actually were...and because she left L~G off his list :p

All in all, a good read so far (^_^)

edited for you and from a former tribemate too!

Not sure what other top 10 tribes you wanted but those were the Top 10 at the time of writing though see Armageddon dropped a few spots since then?

DeletedUser

a former tribemate? huh? really? LMAO...well, if you can't tell, it's been a few years since I played (^_^)

I'd like to say I'm a typical guy, I don't remember faces, but I usually do...and I usually remember sex also :p

(I did want to say 'her' but, I dunno...)

DeletedUser6857

One to watch out will be WC:), if they play like they do on W9 they will do well here.

I feel this will be a better world for them, and hopefully they will loose interest in W9 and leave, I am wishing though lol :(

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
WC suck... they've got that Chocolate Fireguard muppet... they just got lucky on W9 that most of the leet players quit and the few that hung around all found real life issues to deal with as soon as they got incoming... and rumour has it they are already planning on nobling barbs... :)

My guess is that BOGOF, Magic, zzang and QUEST! will make up the top 4 once nobles start flying around... though WC won't give up and will be very hard to shake off as their continued longevity and determination on W9 proves...

And it looks like I'm going to have some competition for the World Forum Spammer title, hey Jo...