Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser7179

Die got catted for his stupidity! Letting u sit him! He never cried about it he got on with it and has dealt with it in a professional manor and the players around him have helped him because of that!

U got kicked cause u went only for points and cried like a girl the second u got attacked by a 600 point player being on 2k points! Not look who is just over 1k and still going down! Pure stupidity!

DeletedUser10242

you told me i was kicked for calling a player what a pin does to your finger fact is there was no leadership in place just a group of point hoars nad the reality was no one could even scout the little vils safely
enoughs enough our little bromance has come to an end feel free to PM me any time though GGRRRRRRRR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

You mean u couldn't? and nobody was willing to help u cause u acted like a child!

DeletedUser10242

no one was willing to help me then i acted like a child get it right !lol[evil scientist laugh]

DeletedUser6695

Just by reading your posts I'm going to agree with lionheart. I can see why he kicked you.

Anyway I reckon we should get back onntopic :p

DeletedUser

my current view on the top 10, i know more about some than others, remember this is my view and does not have to agree with yours,

I think it makes sense

1)
-v-
Based in K44, seem quite close together could stop growth in the long run, but works well for the time being. Only know one name among the member list, and from what I have seen from that one. First in ODA some an aggressive group of players but wherever they are here for the long run only time will tell.

2)
BOGOF
Based in the k next to –V-,(k45) so will likely trade blows in the future when both tribes are up and running(in terms of Nobles). Leadership seems experienced; currently sit 24 in ODA(possibly stock piling troops for a mass attack on L~G or Rage?), and 12 in ODD looks like the members may have been forced into defence.

3)
Magic,
Based in a K54, need to focus on clearing their K sooner rather than later, could cause problems for them in the long run if tribes around them are allowed to grow. Have been some rumours around the lack of communication in Ruffus tribes, has he changed things this time? Normally know for doing well in the first few months but then his tribes sort of die out

4)
WC :)
Seem to be built around some of the members from w9, Based in K55, seem to be closer to the rim, and currently sit on top in the k ranking, will likely push into the k looking to control in the future, don’t seem to mind wiping out local competition, expected to do well and to become a serious contender later on.

5)
L~G
MichaelLouLouJackson tribe, she does have a history for being short fused which could cause hassle for her tribe, especially with BOGOF breathing down their necks , and from past dealing with her, her tribe can be there one week, disbanded then next then back the week after. Only problem is they may not be allowed to grow however as I mentioned before BOGOF have seemingly been forced into defence and could L~G be the reason why?
Does not seem to be the usual bunch of sheep, but im not convinced the tribe will be one of the main contenders .

6)
RAGE
Have lost a few members recently, possibly rates leaving a sinking ship? Have a decent ODA, Don’t really have a home K, they may look at turning K44 into one, but may have spread them self too thin to quickly to maintain a footing in the world, Could possibly die of slowly over the next few months

7)
L-S

Have seen this name a few times, and if memory serves me correct they aren’t normally around that long and tend to die off, sitting in k55’s core, could face heavy pressure from –v- and k55 rim ,when the nobles are out. A few member seem to be willing to clear their 7X7s. Their only hope of survival is to start controlling their areas and hope wars pop up amongst the large threats, allowing them to grow peacefully

8)
ARMGDN
Seem to be based in K44,k54 and k55, For me a bit to spread and k44 players will likely be –v- first victim, while K54 members could face trouble from Magic, and K44 members could face trouble from WC :), chances are they wont survive for long due to a lack of tribe support.

9)
The tribe im with so wont comment

10)
Spank!
Just by looking at the map, it seems Spank! May find it hard to grow peaceful due to the others tribes in k44, seem to have gone of the offence possibly hitting out at any thing in order to buy them self some hopefully it wont slow down their growth to much, which is the only problem having a high ODA at the time, will be hoping –v- head into k45 rather than them trying to take all of k44 which would be the end of Spank!, survival depends on what tribes fight each other once nobles are out.

DeletedUser10327

Loulou has left TW for the time being due to RL issues - But I think everyone likes the short-fused-ness really :icon_razz:

Nope we're certainly not the most usual bunch either heh :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Im sorry to hear that
i am one of her haters, they are a few players that know me and her do not get on at all, and it normally ends up with me being mail blocked if its a in game argument,,
l~g have shown promise must the times but normally fail to deliver it

DeletedUser10327

That's fine - I'm sure I have haters too
~Looks at everyone~

DeletedUser

One thing is for sure there is no communication problems in magic dunno where people keep getting this from every1 in the tribe use's skype and the tribe forum we are growing faster than any other tribe on this world are plan for this world is going very well so far. The only tribe to look like there having problems are rage with all the players that are leaveing or beeing kicked in there tribe.

DeletedUser

I did not say it was for sure, i went on what i was told by a person that was 2 of his tribes, he may have changed how he runs things,

DeletedUser

Ya i know just wanted to clear that up than haveing rumours going round

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Not sure using OD is a good way to rate tribes at this stage.... probably just me but haven't yet found a reason to build a stables let alone LC... though Harry doesn't like horses so that might be why...

DeletedUser

Magic,
Based in a K54, need to focus on clearing their K sooner rather than later, could cause problems for them in the long run if tribes around them are allowed to grow. Have been some rumours around the lack of communication in Ruffus tribes, has he changed things this time? Normally know for doing well in the first few months but then his tribes sort of die out

You have to be one of the most clueless people I've ever seen on a UK world.

K54 is growing nicely, Magic own the K so why clear it? There's no major threat and everyone in it are just targets. Not a long term problem at all if Magic co-ordinate correctly. Lack off communication... I'm not sure who you heard this from but most accounts in Magic have more than 1 player, Their tribe has 25 accounts so I'd say around 50 people associated with Magic. Ruffus' tribes have never really died out. They have ruled past start up and always end up #1. They sometimes lose wars and are out the game but that is irreverent, Thats not dying out... That is playing the game.

DeletedUser

I have heard of a lack of communication is an issue from several sources... before you yap on about Skype, these are some of the most active (and Skype spamming o_O) people I know.

DeletedUser

K54 is growing nicely, Magic own the K so why clear it? There's no major threat and everyone in it are just targets. Not a long term problem at all if Magic co-ordinate correctly. Lack off communication... I'm not sure who you heard this from but most accounts in Magic have more than 1 player, Their tribe has 25 accounts so I'd say around 50 people associated with Magic. Ruffus' tribes have never really died out. They have ruled past start up and always end up #1. They sometimes lose wars and are out the game but that is irreverent, Thats not dying out... That is playing the game.

I have not really kept track of the world that closely, i will admit that

home Guard
404--one of his?
GOLD
IPOD

They have all obviously lost wars havent that, you know all those conquers and those small losses must of been hard for them to cope with that, at least i bothered to check before saying anything, i have spoken to a number of people that have all said he is not what he makes out to be

on a side not Skype is ok, and i imagine it works quiet well for a bunch of co played accounts, but 9/10 you wont have the whole tribe on-line--meaning information will be missed,,at least with a in game forum members are more likely to catch up

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

I heard a rumour that W9 and W10 didn't go that well.... though your right, that wasn't dying.. it was failing...

DeletedUser1410

I have not really kept track of the world that closely, i will admit that

home Guard
404--one of his?
GOLD
IPOD

They have all obviously lost wars havent that, you know all those conquers and those small losses must of been hard for them to cope with that, at least i bothered to check before saying anything, i have spoken to a number of people that have all said he is not what he makes out to be

on a side not Skype is ok, and i imagine it works quiet well for a bunch of co played accounts, but 9/10 you wont have the whole tribe on-line--meaning information will be missed,,at least with a in game forum members are more likely to catch up

Home Gaurd wasn't one of mine lol
Hmmm? was! and we owned W5 for over a year

DeletedUser1410

Its always makes me laff at the comments made on the externals
Yes some of the tribes I have ran have not worked, others have but so what ? Its a game, and I play it as that
One thing is sure
Magic started 3 days late and are second on the world?
Bad planning? I think not
as for some of the comments about a lack of coms in the tribe?
What do peeps need to know?
If we are at war they find out, if they have a new ally they find out? for everything else all they need to know is to grow help the tribe grow and have a little fun? Yes fun?
And I try to help everyone in a tribe I start, by help I mean make there game better, and I don't mean make them better at it.
So please unless you have info the really makes a difference to this or any other world just play the game and stop winging............