Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser

Footinmouth, 2 points:
1) I went by facts or opinions put on the main thread.
2) Your picture scares me and it really does make me feel sick = (

DeletedUser6599

Day one is over, to make for easy reading i've put stats in first post. Might as well keep things neat and tidy for eyes to see.

Good day for us other a pest but we did have the advantage today due to starting it, be good to see what hybrid has planned for tomorrow.

DeletedUser

best of luck to +pest-, should be a good war but knowing the skillz that are in the +pest- tribe my money is on them

DeletedUser

LOL, pot calling the kettle black, some tribe just got owned, lmao
It's amazing people really do believe what they want to see. I just made the figures up to see if people would check them out or take a complete strangers point of view!

DeletedUser

It's amazing people really do believe what they want to see. I just made the figures up to see if people would check them out or take a complete strangers point of view!
Looks like someone else just got owned then ^.^
*cough* clamjukiller *cough*

nasty cold I have there...

DeletedUser7369

The tribal wars team must be on our side! They have just announced world 5 will have barbs growing to 7000 points. what Hybrid members can resist that to stay here fighting us? ;)

DeletedUser3953

You are right, but I really figured noone would be that bored to do this, but obviously you had nothing better to do, so now every post you make, I will have to debunk.

DeletedUser6599

Updated first post with end of day 2 stats.

Looking like a good war already and lots of villages taken, lets keep going pest :)

DeletedUser

yup been a good start for pest
done us a favour to be honest nice job on cleaning up our non combadents and inactives
some of them finally talking lol helpppppppp me
this war has a long long way to go
and hybrid are in it till the end
so jp and his ever so serious gang are resorting to sticks and stones eh pmsl
well my dads harder than your dad (no wood joke intended)
maybe irev-dark will send his 1 noble no troop attack again to give us some more giggles

DeletedUser6599

You've proven how bad you are going to lose if you was on your own by getting O.O to joing in urban.

Also do you know that irev-dark sent 1 noble as it was being pre-nobled as you are doing so badly we can actually do that?

Oh and what about the players of yours we have had mailing us saying they wish to join as fed up of how your tribe is run?
Talking about inactives...2 of the villages you have taken have been inactives, each one we attacked has tried to fight back meaning they wasnt inactive.

Also you might want to tell your players to start sending full nukes as everyone has been half nukes so far.....thats going to get you no where.

Why not let your troops do the talking for you? So far all you have done is send about 10 fakes, why not set an example to your tribe.

DeletedUser

feel free to take in any hybrid member you want bubbles
cough ...bi your ally joining in against hybrid
irev -dark sent 1 noble exactly of course it was a goof but still funny
im not saying you have taken only inactives youve taken some vills of good peeps
but in the main your focus has been on the less tribally involved members
i guess your spys have done a grand job in putting together your hit list
ive only got baby nukes and mixed vills im a sitting target im hiding in my castle
as im scared of pest and their uber elite members ;[
where mass recruiting nubs dont you know you should have pawned us all by now

DeletedUser7369

done us a favour to be honest nice job on cleaning up our non combadents and inactives
some of them finally talking lol helpppppppp me

If you had only done it yourselves we could have continued tribal hugs. as it is the war is proving more fun. Lets try and keep these posts amusing people.

Has anyone checked whether Hybrid have nobled barbs in the last 24 hours? I bet there is at least 1 but am too lazy to check.

DeletedUser

jpmullane said:
Has anyone checked whether Hybrid have nobled barbs in the last 24 hours?

3 barb conquers amid many red dots

Fraggle Rock (548|389) K35 1,508 Abandoned Stenun [HYBRID] 27th May 2010 - 06:01:17

Strange Town (515|390) K35 1,512 Abandoned SwordBanks [HYBRID] 26th May 2010 - 23:01:55

A004 (582|492) K45 1,509 Abandoned Ashmaile [HYBRID] 26th May 2010 - 10:21:14

DeletedUser6599

Urban i think you've lost the plot!

We dont have 1 spy in your tribe, we are just very good at seeing which people are useless.
Yes you are a mass recruiting tribe that outnumbers us more than 2 to 1. I think we are 'pwning' you as you say it although you real do need to start saying owning instead.

ERM last time i checked Bi have done nothing against you since this war started, they haven't took any villages off you, seriously please start thinking before you post as everything you have said is bull and the facts speak for themselves. Maybe get rid of one of the god knows how dukes you have(think its 6) and you might actually be able to do something.

Your that pathetic you have to get another tribe to join in (O.O) to try and take us out. I thought you outnumbering us 2 to 1 would be enough to give you a chance but obviously not.

DeletedUser

ermm check your stats bubbles on bi
if only they knew what you really thought
had a lot of time and respect for pest before you and dark decided to put your oar in you really are sad numbnuts
no offence to jp and red rav who i found quite decent peeps but this is where our alliance halted because of the attitude and disrespect of these 2 uber elites who have no respect for the word ally
you deserved to be pawned , happy i was sitting bombs at the time to snipe your sad noble train ;]

DeletedUser6599

LMAO, bi have taken one village off you! If you think thats bi taking you out you really better get ready for if they do go all out war on you.

Also how have me and dark caused the alliance to fall? We respect the world ally unlike your member cotton vest, he was the one who attacked one of our members due to being annoyed cause of a cross-noble when the alliance was active. You still fail to see this even though i had all the facts.

Erm, you think you've 'pawned' (again stop saying that word) me by sniping one train? hmmmm i think you should look at how many walls, nukes and defense troops i have killed of your tribes. Take a look at my ODD and ODA i think its me who has 'pawned' you. Sniping a train does not 'pawn' anyone. Say that when you have taken a village off someone, oh wait i have taken a village of you lot!

Also don't you know how to write in paragraphs? It really is annoying the way you type 1 sentence on 1 line.

DeletedUser

I did not do anything against your tribe, I stopped my attacks (out of respect) on a village one of your members got "gifted" from someone I was rimming. For you to stack it... We have not done anything towards HYBRID to cancel the alliance. That was your decision because of a cross noble between 2 OTHER members, remember?

We don't even claim to be uber elite, don't know where you got that from.

And stop saying I sent no men with the nobleman, because I did, I sent axes, lc and my pally. Stupid.

Stop trying to get angry, its not good for you or your tribe urbs.

DeletedUser

yet again wrong michael jackson pet wannabe lol
we prooved that them nobles where already on route when you stole the vill
true to form blubbles .the w4 community can all see the type of person you are
this is how you talked to your allies when sorting out issuesat the time no honour just your elitest attitude
your not someone whos word can be trusted
and yeah baby i pawned those 4 nobles i mean a full 50 seconds after your nuke and teenager nuke .send out cancel with a baby nuke was all it took
needed a bud to come in and take the vill lol
you really must try harder
maybe if you guys hadnt taken in some cc refugess that o.o where pawningthey wouldnt have got involved but as per its the blubble law of double standards that prevail
how many have o.o taken from you not one for stalking the stat section to be honest. i leave that to the chimp