Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser

tum ti tum of course we didnt use all our nukes on cc pffft we where supporting barbs then attacking them to increase our oda obviously
but pest must have been building for a while as we where behind you in the oda stats then all of a sudden way ahead of you
on the eve of your declaration jp tryed to ignite our friendship again
and opened talks to a way forward and as the blubbleator wasnt in the mix it was showing promise
now i assumed that jp was your leader ,this is what pest led us to believe
so either im wrong about jp being an honarable man or i am wrong about him being your head duke
either way i really cant see how any other tribe can take pests word as gospel anymore
why did jp look for a way forward on the eve of your declaration answer this simple question
obviously the answer was to let our guard down then club us across the back of the head while we wernt looking
you even tryed to talk us into attacking bi in the proceeding days
im known for my code of honour and straight talking warts and all. you bring shame to the tw code of conduct
all our barb taking where ermmm strategic for churches yup ill go with that
glad we found a dishonarable enemy to fight wether we win or lose we will fight

DeletedUser

Because jp likes and respects a couple of u guys he wanted to try and work things out but your tribe was not going to change! He wanted to wait and see if anyone was going to pull their finger out and take charge but with 6 dukes how could you possibly get anything done? Cant be allies with a tribe because they have a couple decent players out of over 100? In the end the tribes just couldn't work together! We couldn't agree with the way you guys ran things and you weren't going to change and why should we expect you to? You recruited pretty much half the K and carried on nobling towards us leaving us no room to expand! If you had got rid of all the dead wood we wouldn't have been fighting over villages and the alliance could have probably continued. You left us with no targets so you became the targets.

DeletedUser

Your golden boy ups and leaves to join his beloved cronies in Bi!
All of a sudden you are allies with them. You violate your allegiance with HYBRID.
Are you just a feeder tribe for Bi! i wonder?

DeletedUser

PEST have been dishonourable and disgraceful as allies. They have been building and building over time for this sole purpose. They knew who we were targeting. They knew who were weak. They also watched closely as to who of HYBRID was nobling where in a bid to 'nip in quick' so to speak
Pestilence is the right name for you and your tribe as it is the only mantle you are fit to wear

last time i looked this was tribal wras :lol:

also pest was allied with bi long before "golden boy" left, you guys let the allience down with one of your members attacking pest end of story!!
best thing for hybrid to do is stop crying over spilt milk and enjoy the war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Im assuming u mean mark? xD All of a sudden? =S We were allies with bi long before he moved! =)

And how did we violate it? They "dissolved" it. Not our fault they failed to explain it to the rest of the tribe.

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstand the situation yet again or are merely delusional. Your constant sneaking in to claim a prenobled village makes a mockery of both stats and barb nobling. Part of the reason HYBRID were reduced to nobling barbs was purely because of your players dirty dealings in stealing hard earned villages. Some members needed another village in their church area, so it was sanctioned by the leaders in the early stages of the game. This was unfortunately prolonged due to the theft of villages by allies. You took in refugees who were being attacked by HYBRID, you stole their villages. You may have caught the tribe on the hop but time will tell and will prove HYBRID to be the better tribe
hmmm, i see another barb muncher
Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
D[V]ader 001 ON {K45} (506|425) K45 3,723 wwetnaojw [O.O] lotuselise [+PEST-] 2010-05-28 16:50:00
004 (510|431) K45 1,505 Abandoned lotuselise [VDom] 2010-04-29 02:05:01
003 (512|432) K45 1,509 Abandoned lotuselise [VDom] 2010-04-25 15:53:32
002 (508|429) K45 2,448 ryandFTW [VDom] lotuselise [VDom] 2010-04-08 00:56:05
Not much worthy of bragging there
As for crying over spilt milk? Yet again you misunderstand. All that has been stated is that PEST are dishonourable, liars and cheats.
You have bided your time for the sole purpose of declaring war on an overnighter. This was done while your leaders were negotiating for new relations to bear fruit. Yet all the while planning attacks.

DeletedUser

i think your the dilusional one :icon_eek:

pest are not liars or cheats, you guys signed your own fate:spear:

you never proved pest took in refugees, as stated earlier in the thread.

pest are honourable people and will not attack an ally...unlike some:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

PEST have been dishonourable and disgraceful as allies. They have been building and building over time for this sole purpose. They knew who we were targeting. They knew who were weak. They also watched closely as to who of HYBRID was nobling where in a bid to 'nip in quick' so to speak
Pestilence is the right name for you and your tribe as it is the only mantle you are fit to wear

That's rubbish, all tribes build up in firepower to become stronger and destroy a target. Who they plan to use it on is based on who pisses them off first. At least, that's the way with Bi!, either play nice with us, or get murdered.

The whole world knows who you are targetting : the barbs.

The whole world can see who you are targetting on TwStats : the barbs.

Yes, if you share your noble planner with them, then they will know who you are nobling. And it annoys people to no end when you noble one of their farms. I would happily stack a farm against someone nobling it.

Bi! have not been targetting HYBRID, though sure, if there is a juicy HYBRID target in my CR, then I will take it for expansion. Idc what tribe its in, what's near me is mine.

People need to learn to differentiate between expansion and war.

DeletedUser

Cripes! We're at war with PEST now??!?! I was only offline for four days and I come back to this? Not on, guys. Not on at all.
And to think I had an offer from =DA=... :(

DeletedUser

Gna have to help me out here i cant decide whether thats a joke or not?

DeletedUser

Cripes! We're at war with PEST now??!?! I was only offline for four days and I come back to this? Not on, guys. Not on at all.
And to think I had an offer from =DA=... :(

HYBRID, ladies and gentlemen. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What I don't get is Hybrid have the 3rd highest ODA, yet are getting all this stick

That shows they have killed more troops than all but 2 tribes in this world.

That means they attack live targets. This also shows they have killed nearly 50% more enemies than PEST, yet they are all nubs who noble barbs.

Maybe we've been nuking ourselves to 3rd place ODA?

DeletedUser

That means they attack live targets. This also shows they have killed nearly 50% more enemies than PEST, yet they are all nubs who noble barbs.?
Just because they have defence it doesn't make them live targets...

HYBRID have more OD than us for one main reason. We have had no threats to use our offence or defence on. The last major war we had was Vdom, a while back don't you think? So why not save the troops up to smack the biggest tribe in the K with?

Beats attacking one of the smallest *cough* cc

DeletedUser

Of course it makes them live (as in not a barb) and it was ODA I was talking about, not OD, just purely for attack kills

anyway, cc needed dealt with and were, They were all over our CI in K35 and K45, so needed removed, as we had a friendship with the other tribe in our CI

DeletedUser

HYBRID have more OD than us for one main reason. We have had no threats to use our offence or defence on. The last major war we had was Vdom, a while back don't you think? So why not save the troops up to smack the biggest tribe in the K with?

Yes, as previously stated you let HYBRID do all the work and clearing before you snook in like thieves in the night

DeletedUser

THE GOLDEN BOY IS IN THE ROOM PEOPLE... sorry couldnt resist :p

I can confirm afew things here, not that its public buisness but bi did not establish an alliance with pest due to me leaving and joining bi... FAR from it but believe what you like

Also i have no idea why their ODA is high cos the stats prove mass barb nobling... however not by all hybrid members, cos afew i know to be good players and are being let down......

Also on another note BI are NOT (so far) at war with HYBRID (thats not suggesting either way we could be i wouldnt know what our leaders plan are) however i know i personally am targeting another tribe and me being right in the thick of it with pest and hybrid if bi as a tribe were suggesting attacks against hybrid surely i would know!

BTW - mand dunno who you are but cheers for the compliment :D

DeletedUser7369

ill try and keep it funny as ever jp lol
just winding blubbles up -easily done
but thinking back on the whole situation
how long have you guys been planning this?
i was wondering why we leapfrogged pest in the oda by a long way over the previous weeks
and how you guys have so many full nukes
seems to me you let us destroy the k while you guys sat back and grew your atom bombs
i ended the alliance for 1 main reason a pm message from blubbles that showed a lack of respect to me and our tribe
even up until the moment of the blubble declaration you where trying to ressolve the situation in a respectful manner jp
so we where caught with our pants down as it was totally unexpected
respect out to your foot soldiers who have done a grand job in the initial stage of the war
we will be fighting to the end
just need scream to join the bandwagon and the mass alliance will be complete
respect urban ;]

1) - yes it is very easy to wind bubbles up bless her. not the best idea though as you wont find anyone more active :)
2) - I will be open and admit that i put an announcement out that we would be going to war and people were to stop wasting troops. My plan was to persuade you guys to help us take down O.O though not attack you!! Unfortunately you were doing joint ops with them so were not going to be interested (because like me you are an honourable leader and dont stap allies or naps in the back).
3) - Whilst trying to resolve the problems in a respectful manner i was speaking to Doomdealer666 on skype and was concerned that you guys had set us as a nap when we didnt want one so i told him that we did not have you set as nap and that i suspected my goodwill towards you would be outvoted by my councils dislike for your tribes mass recruiting and barb nobling so we would probably end up fighting.

DeletedUser7369

What I don't get is Hybrid have the 3rd highest ODA, yet are getting all this stick

That shows they have killed more troops than all but 2 tribes in this world.

That means they attack live targets. This also shows they have killed nearly 50% more enemies than PEST, yet they are all nubs who noble barbs.

Maybe we've been nuking ourselves to 3rd place ODA?

Class - yes you killed 50% more enemies than pest. You have 100% more members with which to achieve it though!!