Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser7369

tum ti tum of course we didnt use all our nukes on cc pffft we where supporting barbs then attacking them to increase our oda obviously
but pest must have been building for a while as we where behind you in the oda stats then all of a sudden way ahead of you
on the eve of your declaration jp tryed to ignite our friendship again
and opened talks to a way forward and as the blubbleator wasnt in the mix it was showing promise
now i assumed that jp was your leader ,this is what pest led us to believe
so either im wrong about jp being an honarable man or i am wrong about him being your head duke
either way i really cant see how any other tribe can take pests word as gospel anymore
why did jp look for a way forward on the eve of your declaration answer this simple question
obviously the answer was to let our guard down then club us across the back of the head while we wernt looking
you even tryed to talk us into attacking bi in the proceeding days
im known for my code of honour and straight talking warts and all. you bring shame to the tw code of conduct
all our barb taking where ermmm strategic for churches yup ill go with that
glad we found a dishonarable enemy to fight wether we win or lose we will fight

FYI - I saw that everyone in my tribe wanted war - I opened negotiations asap to try to resolve our issues and avoid war as I really wanted O.O (bigger barb hugging fairies than Hyrbid and a much more attractive proposition for an enemy) to be our targets. Unfortunately we couldnt move things on quickly enough to satisfy the rest of pest and they decided you were just going to string me along until you and O.O could take us out together. As a result they presented an alternative plan to mine and unanimously agreed to attack your tribe. I warned doomdealer the minute he came on to skype and i know he told me he posted it on your forum at that time.

I know you will fight - your worthy members are even doing it well - and respect you for it. Just glad 90% of your tribe aren't bothering.

DeletedUser7369

Right think thats me done until the room stops spinning and i start feeling human again. grrrr I hate waking up still drunk. You just know that at some point you are going to go hug the toilet.

Best advice i can give anyone similarly struggling today is to eat jelly. It wont cure your hangover but its got no sharp bits to cut your throat on way up or down and it tastes good going both ways too.

DeletedUser

not even going to fuel that suggestion mand but you have obviously never spoke to me in game, :p

DeletedUser

thx for the response to my q jp honour regained in my eyes
as you know im head duke and leader of hybrid so my desicion is the final one always
and you know i never break my agreements ,so for us stringing you along that was just never going to happen
aint going to complain about your desicion if me and you had kept talks between ourselves then i think there may have been a different outcome
but hey ho the desicion is made ,now that we have pulled our pants up after your initial beasting and theres a level playing field let the real battle commence
remember where a 2 k tribe although we have twice your numbers
where evenly matched k45 so lets enjoy the forthcoming war
although i think you well know theres a hell of a lot more than 10 % fighting lol
that would mean 11 peeps taking you on ,unless the rest are faking their reports you may have expanded the truth a tadge
and i wouldnt exactly say your members at full potential either
of course they could be building for their launch
enjoy the war
death to pest

DeletedUser

Code:
   03 Clitheroe  	steve47	today at 13:51	4:56:21
   03 Clitheroe  	steve47	today at 13:51	4:56:46
   03 Clitheroe  	steve47	today at 13:51	4:57:13
   03 Clitheroe  	steve47	today at 13:52	4:57:38
Can someone please account sit me from Bi! or someone good? Ive got a train on me and I shall need it sniping, its too hard for me!

DeletedUser7369

Thanks for your comments mate. I was saying in skype this is the first war i have been involved in where i like the leader of the enemy and 2 of his dukes. Feels very strange and i agree that if we kept talks to just us we probably would have been able to resolve our differences diplomatically over time.

As things stand we all play this game cos we like a good fight and we both know (whatever we normally write on here) that we are going to have one.

p.s. regarding the 10 members attacking us i got to a count of 14 so only a slight exageration.....maybe the others are attacking players that haven't needed to mention it though.

DeletedUser

Yes, as previously stated you let HYBRID do all the work and clearing before you snook in like thieves in the night
Continent Ranking:
Code:
1	HYBRID	1,52 Mio.	
2	+PEST-	1,37 Mio.	
3	O.O	1,28 Mio.	
4	Bi!	607.249
HYBRID cleared the continent? Cmon, seriously

DeletedUser7369

Yes lancashire boy. Get a life, a job and stop your sponging of us who work to play your game

Hmmm. when do you work? you may get paid for sitting at a desk playing tw but its hardly work.

DeletedUser

Of course it makes them live (as in not a barb) and it was ODA I was talking about, not OD, just purely for attack kills

anyway, cc needed dealt with and were, They were all over our CI in K35 and K45, so needed removed, as we had a friendship with the other tribe in our CI

Explain your conquer record of how many barbs you nobled. :icon_rolleyes: What's the matter, barbs put up a fight and you got OD of them?

DeletedUser

Yes, as previously stated you let HYBRID do all the work and clearing before you snook in like thieves in the night

Unless HYBRID have been clearing their own villages, then HYBRID haven't cleared any of the villages that +PEST- have taken in this war.

Besides, if you chose to mindlessly war everyone, and they chose to think things through, that just goes to show who was the better leaders, no?

DeletedUser

Unless HYBRID have been clearing their own villages, then HYBRID haven't cleared any of the villages that +PEST- have taken in this war.

Besides, if you chose to mindlessly war everyone, and they chose to think things through, that just goes to show who was the better leaders, no?

Isn't Bi! the ones mindlessley warring everyone?
Like Addy said somewhere, he will attack anything in his church which isn't blue, that seems like mindless warring to me :icon_rolleyes:

To Hybrid, What happens when the barbs strike back? You'll lose for sure, that's even worse mindless warring! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7369

Bi may be warring nearly everyone but i wouldn't call it mindless. They give it a lot of thought. I know that there are players in Hybrid that will also give it as much thought. Just not as many as in Bi despite the membership numbers they have :)

I really like the loyalty levels in Hybrid though. how many players have left Hybrid since the war started? If some of these are players that have been kicked thats no help to their reputation either as it supports the mass recruiting of noobs allegation previously argued over :)

DeletedUser7325

Isn't Bi! the ones mindlessley warring everyone?
Like Addy said somewhere, he will attack anything in his church which isn't blue, that seems like mindless warring to me :icon_rolleyes:

Ahem, its more of an expansion rather than war, and I am sure there is a lot of difference between expansion and war. On the scale of 1-10, put 1 as expansion and 10 as war lol this much difference.

DeletedUser

The difference of 9 what?

How do you measure difference? You can only say a lot, not much, the same etc. not numbers Daku = D

DeletedUser7325

This is to give an idea of the difference lol. They say picture speaks 1000 words I believe numbers speak 100:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Here's a scale you can use

1: name calling
2: pushing and shoving
3: scratching,biting and hair pulling
4: schoolyard fight
5: minor punch up
6: major punch up
7: drunken pub fight
8: skirmish
9: battle
10:All out nuke war

DeletedUser7325

Here's a scale you can use

1: name calling
2: pushing and shoving
3: scratching,biting and hair pulling
4: schoolyard fight
5: minor punch up
6: major punch up
7: drunken pub fight
8: skirmish
9: battle
10:All out nuke war

Thank you Roger, See I did say, number speak 100s of words. Wait for some more lol.

DeletedUser

In which case Addelion had number 5, minor punch up, he didn't call them names = )

DeletedUser

Explain your conquer record of how many barbs you nobled. :icon_rolleyes: What's the matter, barbs put up a fight and you got OD of them?

Well that's the point of course they didn't

I think you'll find that perhaps on average our members have nobled 2 barbs each (some more, some less), then some of numbers will be the start agains early doors, once they had been cleared.

No matter what anyone says, being 3rd in the world for Opponents defeated while attacking, shows that we have fought and defeated several live targets.

that fact, can not be disputed.

DeletedUser7369

So calmly phrased. I agree that as a tribe you have some players that are attacking players and have done for a while. What we objected to all along was the number you have that didn't.

Prior to us fighting we had only fought Vdom. You had been fighting vdom and cc and probably loads of smaller tribes and yet your OD ranking is about 25% higher than ours. we have 41 members and you have 103. Those stats show that your good players (the ones I was happy dealing with and we wanted to work with) are being let down by the other members.

As tribes we disagreed over these members and we were repeatedly told to keep out so I don't want to make this go all aggressive again but I know I would object if i worked like a b*tch and a lot of my tribemates were just using the tribe for protection from better players scared to take on a large tribe.