Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser

was referring to an earlier incident dark didnt put a time scale on

DeletedUser3953

Just to get one thing straight, the village that +pest- are referring to is from a player that started with 6 or so villages, and we had taken all of the others, and had cleared the last one. Then your player decided to take a village in a snake like fashion, we proved through twstats and reports that the nobles were en route. We were allies at the time, and the player(phil1982) in question had tribe jumped from tribe to tribe. So why can't you guys man up and say you wanted war and not give some BS reason in which you were in the wrong and were testing us to see how we would respond.

DeletedUser6599

No you never did prove it regarding that attack....you used tw stats which is 1hr out for times which you just wouldn't listen to. Seriously stop it with this as the reports are much better proof than tw stats.

I don't consider myself an elite player and never will as im not one of them players. Just annoys me so much when players don't look at the facts and listen. If i was a super elite player i would have taken more than 1 village but im not. I just tend to get angry easily when people don't see the others point of view.

Also look at the facts regarding the cc recruitment. The only reason we recruited that player was because O.O set us as enemies. That means even before we recruited a cc member o.o had us as enemies.

And again with the 'pawning' let your troops do the talking as at the moment they aren't. Regarding the nuke and train, yes it was a bad one as stupid internet at my aunites but look at the one at blane....how many seconds was that? Also have a word with pickles he leaves 20 seconds between EACH noble.

Pest aren't elite players like you say, we just work as a team much better than your tribe seem to be. Just because i come across strong in my comments doesn't mean i think im an elite player.

Also who cancelled the alliance? ermm....you!

DeletedUser

If you hadn't recruited every idiot in the K then we wouldn't have been fighting over the few villages that were left =)

DeletedUser3953

Just annoys me so much when players don't look at the facts and listen. If i was a super elite player i would have taken more than 1 village but im not. I just tend to get angry easily when people don't see the others point of view.

you don't look at the point that the village in question was taken because your player saw all the rest of his villages fall and saw an easy noble, even though it was an ally that was rimming the guy, so until you look at others points of view,why should we?

DeletedUser

maybe if you guys hadnt taken in some cc refugess that o.o where pawningthey wouldnt have got involved
LMFAO! You seemed took to have took in quite a few members of VDom. Yeah we took some in ourselves before you mention it, only the ones we needed that you didn't get to.

DeletedUser7369

Hmmm. I dont think anyone listened to my request to keep this funny.....

Two points to make Urbs, Phil stole your village and as leader of an allied tribe I would have made him give it back if you approached me diplomatically. Unfortunately your player mailed to state "I worked hard for that village and i'm taking it" then launched a nuke. We know you all think he had already launched it but the timings show he didnt whatever your erroneous workings come out at. I offered a compromise of not asking you to kick him for attacking an ally, and clearing him a different village. Instead of accepting it you ended the alliance and ASSUMED we wanted to be a nap without discussing with us.

Second point is in response to your comments about spies. We dont have any in your tribe. When we were allies we only ever came across 5 of you that seemed active. assumed the others weren't and so far its seemed to be a good assumption :)

Now I have made my points can we focus on something more amusing than insulting. Who has come up with he best name for a conquered village?

DeletedUser

Lol. Hybrid if you think Bi! is targeting you, then reply back to me here and I'll show you what targeting you is :icon_twisted:

some Bi! have been fighting some of your members before PEST even declared war. Don't make excuses, because you're losing at the moment.

DeletedUser3953

Lol. Hybrid if you think Bi! is targeting you, then reply back to me here and I'll show you what targeting you is :icon_twisted:

some Bi! have been fighting some of your members before PEST even declared war. Don't make excuses, because you're losing at the moment.

I personally didn't think bi! was targeting us, but with a post like this, I might have to change my thinking.

DeletedUser

You complain about us only having half nukes to send at you well, you're partly right. We've been at war with CC and where are they now??? Oh they've disbanded ho hum.

DeletedUser

I personally didn't think bi! was targeting us, but with a post like this, I might have to change my thinking.

You want Bi! to target Hybrid or not? We(BI!) hasn't planned any attacks against hybrid. Prob members have just gone a took one of your tribes villages like it was theres lol. Doesn't mean we're targeting you.

DeletedUser3953

You want Bi! to target Hybrid or not? We(BI!) hasn't planned any attacks against hybrid. Prob members have just gone a took one of your tribes villages like it was theres lol. Doesn't mean we're targeting you.

Please re-read my post.

DeletedUser6599

Updated first post with end of day 3 stats, probs next update it in a few days now as dont want to spam it as its not going to be a war won in a few days.

2 for hyrbid, u like keeping in the pattern of 2 a day :) and 5 for pest.

DeletedUser

ill try and keep it funny as ever jp lol
just winding blubbles up -easily done
but thinking back on the whole situation
how long have you guys been planning this?
i was wondering why we leapfrogged pest in the oda by a long way over the previous weeks
and how you guys have so many full nukes
seems to me you let us destroy the k while you guys sat back and grew your atom bombs
i ended the alliance for 1 main reason a pm message from blubbles that showed a lack of respect to me and our tribe
even up until the moment of the blubble declaration you where trying to ressolve the situation in a respectful manner jp
so we where caught with our pants down as it was totally unexpected
respect out to your foot soldiers who have done a grand job in the initial stage of the war
we will be fighting to the end
just need scream to join the bandwagon and the mass alliance will be complete
respect urban ;]

DeletedUser6599

I'll give you one thing urban it is easy to wind me up :) Find it very easy to get annoyed at someone when you wave facts in front of there face but don't see it.

When you say we sat back and waited for you to take others out in the continent are you referring to you cleaning up all the barbarian villages at all? Heres some stats for you:

Hyrbid:
Total Conquers- 391
Player Villages- 115
Abandoned - 276

Pest:
Total Conquers - 206
Player Villages - 111
Abandoned - 95

So you taking 38 player villages means we have sat back and watched why you took players out in the continent? hmmmm far from it.

If we caught you with your pants down then thats good for us, it means we planned it well. Oh also maybe a reason why your members were surprised was because you had us down for a NAP which you presumed we had. One of your members was so upset about it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What your "war" with cc cost your whole tribe all their nukes and nobles and only gained you 20 villages? =S Seriously?!

DeletedUser

Hyrbid:
Total Conquers- 391
Player Villages- 115
Abandoned - 276

Pest:
Total Conquers - 206
Player Villages - 111
Abandoned - 95

Statistics which show half your conquers to be from barbarians, while better than 2/3 of your conquers (*cough*hybrid*cough*) still aren't very good to brag about.

DeletedUser

PEST have been dishonourable and disgraceful as allies. They have been building and building over time for this sole purpose. They knew who we were targeting. They knew who were weak. They also watched closely as to who of HYBRID was nobling where in a bid to 'nip in quick' so to speak
Pestilence is the right name for you and your tribe as it is the only mantle you are fit to wear