Uk Server

• Thread starter DeletedUser11312
  • Start date

DeletedUser11312

So,

it's been a while since i have played a server vs server game, my most recent was all the way back to .Net where i honestly can't remember any of the results. So i was thinking, depends what everyone thinks, but i think we should try to kick-start the server vs server games again, because they were most definitely worth playing, and will be different to see SLAP and UKSC playing together on one team and also other good players from the server. Now, before you start hating and thinking "the hell this kid on about", although there are some pretty damn strong personal feelings/grudges on this server, personally i'm prepared to let mine slide just to play other servers, brings a change, chance to make ourselves a known server, hopefully others are prepared to do the same.

Also gives us a change from the backstabbing. You can't really backstab a pre-made from your server, if you do, then you pretty much don't stand a chance on that server after word gets out ^^.

Respond to what ya think, but personally, if people agree, i think it should be done.

Just so you know, this isn't a recruitment topic, its purely for discussion.

Now, if you are gonna hate, please make it funny, nothing is more boring than reading terrible hate that sounds like it took you 2 seconds to think of. Lets also not change this into a UKSC vs SLAP thread, got plenty of them already, im sure lisa, or any forum mod, wants to close yet another thread that spiraled out of control..

-Sam

DeletedUser

summary in one line please? invasion to other servers or preparation for TWM championships?

DeletedUser11312

hm i agree with what you said on there and also what adrian said, sad that its not going to take place then.

DeletedUser9006

Server v server competion ?

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Runs for the hills........

I kid, can someone link me to the convo you're on about please?

DeletedUser7179

Yeah they were talking about a 1v1 tourny and a 3v3 tourny but said they would not do world champs like last year!! Tbh I think it is because Duckje is too lazy to bother.. he never does anything! I did a lot of work writing up details for a tournament and mailed he advertisement stuff for threads and he still wouldn't do it!

DeletedUser9006

This could be a possibility on uk. Please continue with any positive contributions.

DeletedUser

That's awesome news, I've been looking forward to it since last year :)

DeletedUser10790

I would love to see somethig like this! I doubt i would get in the team (yet) but it would be great to see all the best speed players fighting it out. And as was said on the Massters convo, we wouldnt need prizes, just the pride of knowing your country is the best at speed.... Sounds great fun

blue

DeletedUser7179

It would be awesome to represent team uk if there is one! lets just hope they don't put Matt in charge so the team falls apart again like last year!

DeletedUser

No flaming Jobson. Try and stop thinking about him for a little bit.

What size teams would it be? 20 like last time?

DeletedUser

just the pride of knowing your country is the best at speed....

English players are the best at speed. 'Tis a fact. :icon_wink:

But yh, good idea turtle. I imagine the chat should be pretty interesting too. Unless ofcourse those trouble makers go to form their .net team? Am down with it though, if anything just for teh lols it'll cause.

No idea how this can be planned out here though (A server war), but I think I know a guy who could help with the technical side.