UK5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

piesk, you really don't have a clue do you? The main point of these settings it to promote teamwork. Just because you can't snipe trains, doesn't take all the skill out of the world, it just forces you do use a different set of skills. Also, just because there will be bigger tribes doesn't mean their teamwork will be any better.

But at the end of the day, if you don't like the settings don't join and keep on playing solo and thinking that sending a sub one second train makes you awesome. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Will there be the option to start at the centre of tribe after being nobled? Or will it just send you to the rim, away from your tribe.

DeletedUser

piesk, you really don't have a clue do you? The main point of these settings it to promote teamwork. Just because you can't snipe trains, doesn't take all the skill out of the world, it just forces you do use a different set of skills. Also, just because there will be bigger tribes doesn't mean their teamwork will be any better.

But at the end of the day, if you don't like the settings don't join and keep on playing solo and thinking that sending a sub one second train makes you awesome. :icon_rolleyes:

lmao you've taken it completely out of context, i am awesome, great at team work great at launching great at defending.... My point is now there is no great at attacking or great at defending, there is only team work and who has more troops - so i would apreciate if nubs would stop insulting me and get the facts straight ->

ONCE AGAIN - my point is still to be disproved... it is literally only who has the most troops on your side - hence any noob can win.... i genuinly want some one to convince me otherwise as theres no great worlds coming out any more - and i'm looking for a great one to play.

DeletedUser

You just proved the fact that you have no clue, do you wish to continue?

DeletedUser

Clicky!
Perhaps you have more luck over there? :)
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN37 1892 piesk 6,139 1 NOW
EN47 4838 piesk 1,669 1 HP
EN49 832 piesk 9,686 3 W.A.R.
EN50 5536 piesk 813 1 EZE

I'd doubt that tbh.

DeletedUser679

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN37 1892 piesk 6,139 1 NOW
EN47 4838 piesk 1,669 1 HP
EN49 832 piesk 9,686 3 W.A.R.
EN50 5536 piesk 813 1 EZE

I'd doubt that tbh.
I bet the worlds weren't awesome enough for him to be awesome over there. ;P

DeletedUser

doomdealer666 said:
Will there be the option to start at the centre of tribe after being nobled? Or will it just send you to the rim, away from your tribe.

Yeh its a good question that has been ignored. Anybody know the answer to this?

DeletedUser

You just proved the fact that you have no clue, do you wish to continue?

lol yer obviously i just proved that, unlike the the people who just checked tw stats and didnt check any archives, or speed round stats. my *i'm awsome* comment was actually a joking one, i am very good at this game but i don't generally flaunt this, people who insult me for asking some one to convince me that this world will take skill rather than mass recruiting and then think to degrade my playing with a poor display of current stats - your just degrading yourself.

i'm looking for an intelligent discussion on the matter and am instead being flamed by an ignorant nub =)

DeletedUser

Players in mass recruiting tribes generally can't snipe, can't send one second trains, and can't backtime. So it wouldn't be much different from a normal world except for when you go against some one who actually knows what they are doing, you have to think for once.

You are the ignorant nub here because you refuse to see the whole point of these settings and are assuming that mass-recruiting noobs will rule the world.

DeletedUser

Players in mass recruiting tribes generally can't snipe, can't send one second trains, and can't backtime. So it wouldn't be much different from a normal world except for when you go against some one who actually knows what they are doing, you have to think for once.

You are the ignorant nub here because you refuse to see the whole point of these settings and are assuming that mass-recruiting noobs will rule the world.

no not at all, you are an ignorant nub as i never said anything like that, i'm asking some one to show me where the skill is, as long as you get some players who can co-ordinate its pretty much pot luck who does well - as i have been saying over and over again its now troop counts only that matters, please stop with the lame insults and actually explain it out:

you say 'have to think for once' why?..where is the extra thinking needed? surely it will be the same old thing of trying to send enough fakes to confuse the defender, which any decent player can the decode and stack accordingly, so...again...please tell me where the skill is...

- edit - i did infact just see something obvious there, 'any decent player' but still...surely its not that hard to decode? so there will still not be that much of an advantage in being a good player?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ piesk
complaining isn't going to change the settings. these settings will stay and are awesome because it has ventured into the world of the unexplored and unpredictable. this world is going to be fun imo and we shall see how it develops. if you don't want to join, fine, but let those that like a bit of fun, have a bit of fun in this interesting world. youve made your point now that should be the end of it, don't make such a big deal of it.

DeletedUser

@ piesk
complaining isn't going to change the settings. these settings will stay and are awesome because it has ventured into the world of the unexplored and unpredictable. this world is going to be fun imo and we shall see how it develops. if you don't want to join, fine, but let those that like a bit of fun, have a bit of fun in this interesting world. youve made your point now that should be the end of it, don't make such a big deal of it.

again with the digs, the reason i am following this through is i genuinly want some one to convince me i'm wrong. I want to enjoy this new world - if all you have to say is *your a nub piesk* or *shutup piesk* why bother posting?

DeletedUser

no not at all, you are an ignorant nub as i never said anything like that, i'm asking some one to show me where the skill is, as long as you get some players who can co-ordinate its pretty much pot luck who does well - as i have been saying over and over again its now troop counts only that matters, please stop with the lame insults and actually explain it out:

you say 'have to think for once' why?..where is the extra thinking needed? surely it will be the same old thing of trying to send enough fakes to confuse the defender, which any decent player can the decode and stack accordingly, so...again...please tell me where the skill is...

as you repeatedly fail to see when told, this world settings put the onus on players skill in team work and co-ordination.
the defender must defender attacks rather than snipe and only defend the last attack which allows the "lesser" player to do better becuase they need not grow in troops as much inorder to keep their village.
so now players are forced to defend. so need troops in order to defend. so attack in order to get the troops. so need to farm to get their troops. more skill needed to do this tactically (becuase of being attacked back etc.) in this front than in sniping.
when you attack. defenders get unhappy. they get their tribe to help. to do this that tribe co-ordinates (oh, theres that word again!)their troops in order to defend the tribe.
in order to counter this, the attacker's tribe use team work (oh, that word strikes again!) to overcome the stacking.

DeletedUser

You have to use strategy to succeed is this world rather then everyone go all offense and that they'll just dodge and back-time everything that is sent at them. Any decent player can snipe, send trains, and back-time. Coordinating takes as much "skill" as sniping because if one or two people mess it up it can ruin the whole thing.

I'm done with this argument because w/e I say you'll just ignore it and throw out more petty insults as you have done the whole time.

P.S. Troop has always been important, this world doesn't change that or make it any different.

DeletedUser

again with the digs, the reason i am following this through is i genuinly want some one to convince me i'm wrong. I want to enjoy this new world - if all you have to say is *your a nub piesk* or *shutup piesk* why bother posting?

i have not called you a nub. you are the one calling people nubs, i say shut up because you are annoying and don't seem to get the message.

DeletedUser

P.S. Troop has always been important, this world doesn't change that or make it any different.

Yep, the post that i made that might have looked like i was saying pt whoring is the thing to do, but i wasnt. i was just meaning that you need to be able to defend yourself fully at the one village stage becuase you cant rely on sniping and only defending the easiest attack when in trouble.

DeletedUser

defender must defender attacks rather than snipe and only defend the last attack which allows the "lesser" player to do better becuase they need not grow in troops as much inorder to keep their village.
so your arguing that the skill is having more troops rather than being able to use them - ok thanks.

so need to farm to get their troops. more skill needed to do this tactically (becuase of being attacked back etc.) in this front than in sniping.
so theres more skill in attacking farms than in splitting 99ms trains? lol farming is nothing new, thats on every other world as well, i fail to see how sniping being nullified means people will farm more.

defenders get unhappy. they get their tribe to help. to do this that tribe co-ordinates (oh, theres that word again!)their troops in order to defend the tribe.
so - tribe sends troops to those being attacked rather than them being good enough to deal with situation themselves.

in order to counter this, the attacker's tribe use team work (oh, that word strikes again!) to overcome the stacking.

No...they use mass nuking

People please, only noobs think that stacking involves skill, If you continue to try and imply that I am an idiot, then i will just prove that the reverse is true, stop trying to flame me and answer intelligently

DeletedUser

Lol, did everyone just ignore this guy? Cause I'd like to know this lil' point as well. Be it small as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.