UK9 beginners help

DeletedUser

It depend about the wall of the village that you want to farm.
With 0 wall and 0< Luck you need 33spears.

You can try send spears together with swords or axes.
With 0 wall you can send 10spears and 4 sword and any of them wont die even if the luck will be -25%.You can also send 5sp/5sw or 5sp/2axes.
You can try to use Simulator for all this in order to find the best for you

Not true you can send 1 spear and 1 sword without losses to villas with out walls, learnt that 5 days ago, thought I was being played with, then thought let me give that a try, I did and guess what it works.

DeletedUser

Not true you can send 1 spear and 1 sword without losses to villas with out walls, learnt that 5 days ago, thought I was being played with, then thought let me give that a try, I did and guess what it works.

As long as you get >-9% luck, otherwise both die.

DeletedUser

2/2 is best, although I didn't lose any when sending 1/1, but then I was lucky.

But my point is you don't need anywhere near 10/4, that's hardly mico farming.

DeletedUser

I can show at least 20 reports of 2/2 - Sp/Sw farming without loses, could show you hundreds it I didn't delete them as I only keep one copy at a time.

If you want me to I will, but that'll have to wait till the morrow as its bed time now.

DeletedUser

I know it works, don't need to see reports for it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

Not everyone needs to micro farm you know, and seeing as you say you restarted recently I highly doubt you need to micro farm seeing as the rim is usually inactive.

DeletedUser

I know that, all I was doing is saying what you need to micro farm, I'm not anymore, but people I'm sitting need to.

I'm just telling peeps what I've already been told, and reading 10/4, I thought I'd share the recent knowledge I've gained, that's all.

Although if they had just read the whole thread they would have know that already,

:lol:

DeletedUser

Ok I've got lcav but from farming with them I can't seem to get enough of a haul to get much of a queue going in the stables

DeletedUser

I wasn't including those. iirc, barbs don't have morale and nightbonus doesn't effect them. Players is different, yes, but majority of the time you'll be farming barbies. :3