US vs UK discussion

DeletedUser8412

.US team want a 10v10 practice match on masters vs the Uk team. Are you up for it?

DeletedUser8097

Keep wanting.
The only "practice" you will get against .UK will be during the February championship.

DeletedUser8412

We are aware you are a pussy adrian, but I was under the impression that Grim was uk leader, I dont see him as a coward.

DeletedUser8097

Grim cannot be bothered nor waste his time answering to random failures.

As for the pussy comment, please remind us all how did you, matt and your SLAP failure of a project play against Team .RO, who refused you in the same way and embarrassed you in front of everyone less than a month later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Calling us cowards while you are begging the youngest team in the interserver for a friendly :lol: :lol:

I can ask .RU for you guys if want?

Last edited:

DeletedUser8412

wtf uk team has been around for years. but sure get us a friendly with RU.

DeletedUser

I should remind you that Daser only asked if you wanted a 10v10.

But I laughed at the frustrated defensive replies.

Post your memberlist Brian!

DeletedUser8097

Please crawl back to your .US forums before we pop up there making fun of you and your history, the UK all-time-failing reject.

Thanks.

PS:

I got kicked from the .us team like a bad habit,
I relate it to being a NFL first draft pick and messing
it up with getting arrested for cocaine and prostitutes.

DeletedUser

Why not post the full quote?

...anyways go TEAM .US!

DeletedUser8097

FYI: Nobody was kicked from the .us team.

Pretty blind aren't we eh?

So. US Team? As .US players have described it, an NFL first draft pick messed up with getting arrested for cocaine and prostitutes. Prostitutes, KARL! Prostitutes!

:lol:

And just to quote you, "but I laughed at the frustrated defensive replies - which later I shamefully deleted". :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

He's not a full .us team member. He was one of our apprentices and was kicked because he was unable to commit the time we required for speed.

There were no hard feelings as you can tell from his full message.

These forums are getting smaller by the day; there is nobody left for you to deceive. You're only lying to yourself.

DeletedUser

Daser only asked, the new uk team rejected with hostility. Which is fair enough, it is their prerogative although neither of the players who refused us hold any authority.

I hope you don't speak to everyone with such bitterness Adrian and patris. You will need friends when you cannot field 10 in the interserver.

DeletedUser12407

hm ok easy going play better and get intelligence wtf real king is in the building

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Daser only asked, the new uk team rejected with hostility. Which is fair enough, it is their prerogative although neither of the players who refused us hold any authority.

I hope you don't speak to everyone with such bitterness Adrian and patris. You will need friends when you cannot field 10 in the interserver.

Try and make us look like the bad guys hahahah, it is you and your team that are obsessed with us and bombarding us with hate on skype.. everybody knows that =)

Cut the act :lol:

DeletedUser

You will need friends when you cannot field 10 in the interserver.

Who needs friends when you can have enemies :lol:.
Enemies won't cry when you noble/clear them whereas "friends" do :icon_rolleyes:.

*Points fingers at GrapNoob5105* :lol:.

DeletedUser8097

Try and make us look like the bad guys hahahah, it is you and your team that are obsessed with us and bombarding us with hate on skype.. everybody knows that =

Cut the act :lol:

Poor little victims :(
Like Daser couldn't have asked for the friendly on skype :))))
The ignorance is strong with this one :))