US vs UK discussion

DeletedUser

LOL everyone knows you are the worst player on .uk -

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
You are so wrong.
There are hundreds more players on UK which are worse than me at the game.

And even if I am bad at the game, I still enjoy playing.

DeletedUser13827

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
You are so wrong.
There are hundreds more players on UK which are worse than me at the game.

And even if I am bad at the game, I still enjoy playing.

I am not talking about people who play for the first time, you might be able to beat a small percentage of them , talking about the more commited players - people on this forum for example

You having fun makes no difference with how good you are because you might be having fun (which i can relate too because the better you get at tw the less fun you have and the more of a 'job' it becomes) nonetheless you suck really hard mate

Also you behave like a 12 year old who hasn't been given enough love and affection in life

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
pre_1453575048__17db8991a0a88b09af204140091b54e747c140fa5aeb2e5430pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^toilet

DeletedUser8097

Aww.

Someone used the word "shortcomings" 2 days ago.

Funny eh?

shortcomings.png

image.png

PS: It was him:

matt_down_tourney.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not talking about people who play for the first time, you might be able to beat a small percentage of them , talking about the more commited players - people on this forum for example

If you think I aint committed to TW, you don't know me :lol:

nonetheless you suck really hard mate

Coming from someone who never plays, and constantly fantasises over a shit player who no longer plays.

Also you behave like a 12 year old who hasn't been given enough love and affection in life

My attitude is based on how you treat me. Simple as that.

​Bold

DeletedUser13827

I didnt say you weren't commited -infact i did not even comment on it, i said that all the committed players would beat you easy

Even though i never play I'd still suckerpunch you back to .se nub

I treat you based on your attitude

DeletedUser

Even though i never play I'd still suckerpunch you back to .se nub

Hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

You can't even beat charo, so what do you think you can do to me?

1v1 him first then maybe I'll think about wasting time to beat you

DeletedUser13827

Hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

You can't even beat charo, so what do you think you can do to me?

1v1 him first then maybe I'll think about wasting time to beat you

LOL idk about Charo now, he's been playing a lot more than me recently so he'd probably beat me yeah

But mate I could take you on after a 17 year tw break - i dont particularly like Charo but I respect him as a player, you aren't in the same league

And Charo and I never 1v1'ed so why are you drawing conclussions nub

Seriously just please dont reply and never quote me again because i dont like arguing with logicless people

DeletedUser

But mate I could take you on after a 17 year tw break

You're delusional if you really think that. If I was to play tw for another 17 years, I'd probably be better than matt, but I aint going to play a game that long. It isn't that addictive anymore :icon_sad:.

i dont particularly like Charo but I respect him as a player, you aren't in the same league

I don't actually want your respect anyway; As far as I'm aware, you are an egomaniac with less skill that you claim to have, and you are a terrible team mate. I would much rather team with charo than you, even though you are both equally annoying. Only difference is, Charo seems to know when someone is better than him, whereas you rarely do.

Bold.

I'd like to point out that you and many others underrate me and underestimate me because of what I've done in the past and because of my reputation.
It's the same with II - People underrate him, not because of his skill, but because of his past.