US vs UK discussion

DeletedUser13801

Saying by someone Who doesnt got spot in any team kkkkkkkkkkk

DeletedUser

Having no spot in any team gives you a better reputation than if you hop teams Charo. Just shows how desperate you are, while I honesty don't care if I'm in a team or not as all the teams (apart from pl & ru) suck imo :lol:.

DeletedUser13827

In all seriousness, i think its fair to say the majority respect Erich more than charo

DeletedUser8097

I got kicked from the .us team like a bad habit,
I relate it to being a NFL first draft pick and messing
it up with getting arrested for cocaine and prostitutes.

Especially this part. Please, KARL! Seriously? Prostitutes, KARL? :lol:

DeletedUser13827

Dude I really cba talking about this - just gonna finish it off with a - do you seriously think you're better than someone on this forum?

DeletedUser

Dude I really cba talking about this - just gonna finish it off with a - do you seriously think you're better than someone on this forum?

Hahahahaha so now that I back something up, you claim to not be arsed talking? I see how it is :lol:.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
What is your obsession with me Erich? it is starting to creep me out.. I have no idea why you "hate" me so much.. it's a very rare occasion we even interact..

At least .us have reason to hate me but you are mystery

DeletedUser13827

Hahahahaha so now that I back something up, you claim to not be arsed talking? I see how it is :lol:.

LOL everyone knows you are the worst player on .uk - I don't see the need to argue with you