US vs UK discussion

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Poor little victims :(
Like Daser couldn't have asked for the friendly on skype :))))
The ignorance is strong with this one :))

Haha, he thinks he is being very clever by painting us as the bad guys yet all he is doing is insulting the intelligence of those he attempts to manipulate into believing him..but anyway.. Marcus is right I guess, this isn't the thread.

.US your request has been rejected, we want no relations with you so please do not contact us again.

DeletedUser

If we're the bad guys there are very very few good guys aren't there?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
If we're the bad guys there are very very few good guys aren't there?

Correct and obvious.

The selfish, greedy, egotistical and dishonourable are common as muck.
The humbled and selfless are a rare breed.

You make a good point but it in no way paints a pretty portrait of you sunshine haha.

- I wasn't going to reply but I had to, sorry ^^

DeletedUser

You and Adrian are humble and selfless?
giphy.gif

tumblr_mjxh55xSz61s5wiypo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

haha, in all seriousness...

You are two of the most bitter baboons on this game.

a2378623ccce159bd7589c129e11341c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

Why is it that a wannabe hacker and pathetic Romanian are speaking on behalf of the UK team. We asked for a friendly on Skype received no answer from Grim and so asked on the forums for all to see your cowardice.

DeletedUser

We're waiting for a reply from the captain.

And we're tired of you baboons. But it was always to be expected.

DeletedUser8097

What you noobs fail to understand is that you are only pissing off the admins and the community by trying to mock or sabotage the UK team in order to make your US team look better. And if you think this is the road that will get you captaincy back - well boy, have we got news for you.

So by all means, mind your own NHL first draft pick combined with charges for drugs and prostitutes, or whatever the US players see you as.

DeletedUser

What you noobs fail to understand is that you are only pissing off the admins and the community by trying to mock or sabotage the UK team in order to make your US team look better. And if you think this is the road that will get you captaincy back - well boy, have we got news for you.

So by all means, mind your own NHL first draft pick combined with charges for drugs and prostitutes, or whatever the US players see you as.

Firstly, there is no community. I took that with me.

Secondly, read marcus's post.

Lastly, Patris was the one begging for our memberlist and chats, whilst you have been trying to recruit our players. I advise you to focus inward and not outward, because you are not doing your team any favours provoking me.

But as I said in the chat if you do so desperately crave to see what I can do to the remnants of the fails you call a team. Then by all means, I am up for the challenge.

DeletedUser8097

Firstly, there is no community. I took that with me.

Then please. Go and rub your wounded ego off your community, not here. You don't see us like... needing you, do you now?

Lastly, Patris was the one begging for our memberlist and chats, whilst you have been trying to recruit our players.

Again, please. Stop giving me reasons to embarrass you in front of the admins (whose blessing you seem to desperately seek) and the community you have taken with you :icon_rolleyes:

[29/12/2015 18:29:51] Matt.: https://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?7540-Inter-server-Speed-Championship
[29/12/2015 18:30:02] Matt.: Is where we'll likely be going, if not we have backups
[29/12/2015 18:30:16] Matt.: The plan is to take as many as .uk with us so they cannot form a team
[29/12/2015 18:30:28] Matt.: so the .uk mods never interfere with us again
[29/12/2015 18:30:42] Matt.: So offer an invite to anyone, but before inviting create a chat with me first
[29/12/2015 18:31:03] Ross / -K9-: (y)
[29/12/2015 18:31:08] Sam/Incoming Impact: (y)
[29/12/2015 18:31:10] Ross / -K9-: Obsession is maybe a shout?
[29/12/2015 18:31:16] Ross / -K9-: He says he will be active in the new year
[29/12/2015 18:31:22] Matt.: yh send him a message

DeletedUser

Ah a post from a chat last year when I was forming .us. It is no secret that I was offering a place to any and every .uk player who wanted to follow me.

That plan came to fruition in the forming of the .us team. I have not tried to recruit any .uk team member since nor tried to "sabotage" the .uk team.

And if the mods learned anything it was that there was no huge community of neglected .uk speed players whom I was banning from the team.

DeletedUser8097

I have not tried to recruit any .uk team member since nor tried to "sabotage" the .uk team.

[29/12/2015 18:30:16] Matt.: The plan is to take as many as .uk with us so they cannot form a team
[29/12/2015 18:30:28] Matt.: so the .uk mods never interfere with us again

Whatever excuses make you sleep at night.

All I need to do is post your own words, for the admins to see what you are made of, dear .uk patriot.
Surely they'll come begging you to return to UK as soon as possible, just like in your dreams. Just wait for it :icon_rolleyes:

Live long and prosper, noob.

DeletedUser

You are unable to form a team. Having to recruit .ro players who have now left you, recruiting cheats who are now banned from the server, recruiting players who have quit.

At the time I was willing to rejoin .uk at the end of February, I have since changed my mind.

Oh and these are not excuses. These are facts. If the only thing you can bring against me is a quote from when I was forming .us (successfully forming I might add). Then you truly are clutching at straws.
I once again advise you to focus inward and not outward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good for you. I will end on this as you all seem to need reminding:

The .uk team is NOT my responsibility. Stop blaming me for your shortcomings.

DeletedUser13801

Seeing you don't accept a friendly, do you accept a unfriendly ? o_o

Bye NOOBBBBBBBBBS

DeletedUser

Lol coming from someone who jumps teams more than it rains in England :lol:.