-V- crumbling? Other Events to come?

DeletedUser

i will either get the proper story, or knks version when one of them comes on

maybe no story at all.

DeletedUser8768

Jad ran away.

that is the proper story,

he decided to disband instead of putting up a fight.

DeletedUser8768

cough cough, no lies here..

Ok Guys,

It seems things are going downhill really quickly and I am running out of time and patience, everyone is quitting the game and theres nothing much happening anywhere, we have a spy that isn't helping matters and no-one has time or patience to take over V.

It's time.

I'm disbanding. It's Sad but theres nothing I can really do anymore.

I want you all to know that you have all been very helpful and uplifting for me personally not just the tribe.

I don't want to send out a circular about this because of the spy and I'm not really sure how to tell them either.

I'm sorry

Zed

DeletedUser

thought it would not be long before knk, announced their (easy)win, i take it they are still on your hit list though,

DeletedUser

And that was quite quick for you to get that... :D

particularly off our council forums...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8768

thought it would not be long before knk, announced their (easy)win, i take it they are still on your hit list though,

Lets be realistic, its been "easy" from day 1, nothing was going to change that,.

We would of prefered a fight.

As Ive mentioned before, there have been players leave -v- in the past, we continued to hit them as they were still targets, they gave us better fights than the whole of -v-.

I'm sure they had some good players, but the leadership didn't manage to make it work as a tribe.

Everything except those we have diplomacy are on the hit list, its the whole point, of course ourselves and SPQR may also see potential amongst the players still standing, and Im sure there will be discussions between us regarding players being tactically recruited if any. (there may be none...)

DeletedUser8768

And that was quite quick for you to get that... :D

particularly off our council forums...

Well as you drop that bomb on them, what are they supposed to do? remain loyal to you?

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand me. I didn't drop any bomb.

DeletedUser

At the time, I had exams and has passed back the leadership to our original duke before I took over. She then took the executive decision to disband the tribe even though she was urged to pass over leadership.

DeletedUser8768

you are willing to take in ex-enemies, bit risky ?

where would there loyalties lie now?

Its an option, its part of the game, something that happens.

Nobody on the public forums will know about it until after it happens, IF it happens at all..

We will hold discussions with SPQR first.

DeletedUser8768

At the time, I had exams and has passed back the leadership to our original duke before I took over. She then took the executive decision to disband the tribe even though she was urged to pass over leadership.

Oh I see, its just you forgot to mention that.. ever, as far as Im aware.. Im sure the other day you were still acting as duke.

I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it somehow.

DeletedUser

No I was duke.

I am Zed and I disbanded.

Heinous had nothing to do with disbanding the tribe whatsoever, he did not run away from anything and for that matter neither have I.

TW has become a strenuous task for me especially with things going on in my RL, I don't need any extra stress from this. It's a game, I game I intend on playing for fun, not to have panic attacks, stress or cry over. All of which I have done in the past.

I don't tend to write on here at all but I always read, this is the only thing I feel I must reply to.

DeletedUser8768

Perhaps -v- will simply reform now with a new leader...

Like you said, the last duke was urged to pass it over, thats an easy task now.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, we never mentioned the switch back of duke and leadership. So even though your tribe have been under the impression they have been taking out the right Duke this week you actually haven't...

'The other day'. This might refer to the day I was in control of my own account and sitting the duke temporarily?