-V- crumbling? Other Events to come?

DeletedUser8768

No I was duke.

I am Zed and I disbanded.

Heinous had nothing to do with disbanding the tribe whatsoever, he did not run away from anything and for that matter neither have I.

TW has become a strenuous task for me especially with things going on in my RL, I don't need any extra stress from this. It's a game, I game I intend on playing for fun, not to have panic attacks, stress or cry over. All of which I have done in the past.

I don't tend to write on here at all but I always read, this is the only thing I feel I must reply to.

Im sure the rest of the tribe will appreciate you being so selfish, why didnt you pass on the leadership when you were urged to?

Why didnt Jad take over for a day or two, exams or not, just to keep the tribe together until new leadership was formed?

Im sorry, but these are poor excuses, You had over 50 members, none of them suitable to do a better job than you have been?

DeletedUser8768

Oh yeah, we never mentioned the switch back of duke and leadership. So even though your tribe have been under the impression they have been taking out the right Duke this week you actually haven't...

'The other day'. This might refer to the day I was in control of my own account and sitting the duke temporarily?

Doesnt matter who KnK have been taking out does it really, the end result is, you let your tribe down. (leadership)

DeletedUser

Im sure the rest of the tribe will appreciate you being so selfish, why didnt you pass on the leadership when you were urged to?

Why didnt Jad take over for a day or two, exams or not, just to keep the tribe together until new leadership was formed?

Im sorry, but these are poor excuses, You had over 50 members, none of them suitable to do a better job than you have been?

Exams or not? Rob, in all fairness I would rather have a job including a 6 figure salary in 10 years than the Rank 1 tribe of Uk7 in the tribalwars archives...

Admittedly, Zed could have passed it over but stress does become a big issue and that was a clear-cut way of ending it for herself.

DeletedUser8768

Exams or not? Rob, in all fairness I would rather have a job including a 6 figure salary in 10 years than the Rank 1 tribe of Uk7 in the tribalwars archives...

Admittedly, Zed could have passed it over but stress does become a big issue and that was a clear-cut way of ending it for herself.

You wouldnt have to even log in mate, just keep the tribe together by a duke existing until somebody took the position.

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter who KnK have been taking out does it really, the end result is, you let your tribe down. (leadership)

Just saying you thought you knew everything. Enough to spend about 18 or something nukes on it. We let down some great players in the tribe. Mokers, Warrior Maiden immediately come to mind. There are many more. By the end most weren't willing to put the effort in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only problem in taking in old enemies their loyalty does not lie with any one else, but revenge will be on their list

DeletedUser

You wouldnt have to even log in mate, just keep the tribe together by a duke existing until somebody took the position.

Given the opportunity I would have mate but as I said I hold no resent towards Zed.

DeletedUser8768

only problem in taking in old enemies their loyalty does not lie with any one else, but revenge will be on their list

seriously..

as a whole tribe there was never a huge threat, as single players surrounded by the rest of us, they would be gone overnight.

Dont be concerned about how we run our tribe, or our recruitment policies.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with KnK, simply existing is often enough, if members can't look after themselves for a week or two I'm not sure the tribe would have worked anyway.

I know the feeling of exams, but when they came up I didn't cut back, in fact I started a tribe on World 8 as well as taking on more duties in O.O... As far as leadership is concerned, it only needs to take an hour or so out of your day.

I do find it hard to believe there was no-one willing to take on more responsibilities.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with KnK, simply existing is often enough, if members can't look after themselves for a week or two I'm not sure the tribe would have worked anyway.

I know the feeling of exams, but when they came up I didn't cut back, in fact I started a tribe on World 8 as well as taking on more duties in O.O... As far as leadership is concerned, it only needs to take an hour or so out of your day.

I do find it hard to believe there was no-one willing to take on more responsibilities.

People deal with exams in different ways. I prefer to make sure I don't distract myself during them.

I'm sure there was someone that would have had to take over but you will have to ask them yourself :)

DeletedUser3642

No I was duke.

I am Zed and I disbanded.

Heinous had nothing to do with disbanding the tribe whatsoever, he did not run away from anything and for that matter neither have I.

TW has become a strenuous task for me especially with things going on in my RL, I don't need any extra stress from this. It's a game, I game I intend on playing for fun, not to have panic attacks, stress or cry over. All of which I have done in the past.

I don't tend to write on here at all but I always read, this is the only thing I feel I must reply to.

I've probably spoken to you more on skype that the other pogues - and I have to say that a lot of the mess -v- ended up in was not of your making - and your reasons for disbanding i can relate to from other worlds.

I know there are other tribes forming as we speak to take over the void left from -v-

If you don't enjoy the game because of the people you're playing it with - then its not worth putting the time into it :)

DeletedUser

As an (ex)member of -V- (logs into world7 to check it out) I must say that this probably wasnt Zeds fault, there was no doubt that a slight sense of apathy had emerged in the rank and file, there was a number of RL issues for a few players and as such a handover of leadership may not have been woth while (This has already happened a couple of times in -V- with no real effect..... )-V- had the potential and the players to be a great tribe, however now it may be best for those that have a real passion for W7 so either join other tribes or to form a new tribe out of those that are willing. And those who have lost their love of W7 to delete their account or go out in a blaze of glory :)

Bashing a Duke that really did try and make it work and has already tried a handover in the past isnt fair play lol. In the end I think nearly everyone was accountable :)

DeletedUser

you are running your tribe fine, you seem good at morale destroying as a tribe
with me once a enemy all ways a enemy, a least on that world

DeletedUser5942

Hmmm... the crumbling of a tribe who bitched and moaned about the tactics of a former ally says much

Actually (during edit) I take that back.

I have no knowledge about the internal runnings of another tribe and I apologise for being a bitch - see above..

However - the abitrary disbanding of a tribe by the current leadership has always struck me as a tad selfish - regardless of who does and when.

If there are former -V- players willing to stick together, get active and organised and put up some semblance of a fight on W7 then I say - yay - go to it guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Implying this is not a game. Oh wait, it is ! What did I miss here?

C'mon guys! We all knew that something like this would eventually happen. -V- lost the war exactly when they started fighting with everybody like they're rambo.

DeletedUser6603

For the record, I too feel that the demise of -V- is not down to Zed, or even Jad. From my perspective, the leadership within -V- in its successful early days came from Liam. When he disappeared, -V- were on a downward slope from then. In addition, I think in the latter days Zed was let down by the council who were around when the original fallout with us came about. They made an awful lot of noise, and put Zed under an awful lot of pressure seemingly without doing anything to back her up. Zed and myself did try and sort things out when things went sour, but I always got the impression that her hands were tied by her council. When war started, there seemed to be no appetite within -V- to fight back, surprising for us considering all the chest beating the -V- council had done!

Interesting times on W7 for sure. Going to be a few days before the dust settles id imagine.

Id like to say congrats to the guys in KnK who put -V- under relentless pressure. A job well done! I just wish -V- had been able to stay together and give us the fight we always wanted from them.

DeletedUser5942

It's actually a shame - hopefully those within -V- who have a fighting spirit will come together and have a bash at KnK - after all - a walkover is no fun is it?