-V- crumbling? Other Events to come?

DeletedUser5942

It's always the same - those being spied against are annoyed - those being spied for - OK - If the spies were yours you still be bitchin' ? I think not. :)

DeletedUser8768

Im only commenting on the info Ive been provided, nothing I say is a personal flame on an individual.

My point was that the tribe as a whole should of been able to pick itself up, and carry on.

If the Pogues left KnK, nothing would look any different to outside tribes, there are members there that would carry on from where we left off.

I'm frustrated for those in the north of our tribe looking for a good battle, and those in -v- that were looking forward to the same fight.

Comments like the duke was urged to pass on the status to another player, in my eyes means, the duke could of passed it on being given that chance, but didnt?.. if there was nobody suitable, well, shame.

Perhaps the damage was done too early, and they couldn't recover, I dont know all the ins and outs, only the info flying around today..

makes little difference to us as a tribe if im honest, the map colours dont change.

DeletedUser6603

Either way, its never a great idea to put all your eggs in one basket ;-)

DeletedUser5942

Eggs in one basket - perhaps not

Then again - using information gained by spies for an advantageous position I can deal with - IF the world position was not as it is - KnK using 5+ spies in the main tribe that use to be their ally - forgive me - I think that's not entirely fair - just my Humble opinion

DeletedUser

Almost everything is fair.

-V- could have prevented these spies.

Anything that can be prevented by the victim is, in theory, fair, it's just percieved not to be so because the vast majority don't take the proper precautions.

DeletedUser8768

Eggs in one basket - perhaps not

Then again - using information gained by spies for an advantageous position I can deal with - IF the world position was not as it is - KnK using 5+ spies in the main tribe that use to be their ally - forgive me - I think that's not entirely fair - just my Humble opinion

Somebody didnt spot Pablos sarcasm..

We never had 5 spies in any tribe.

We had spies in our own tribe, at one stage we had at least 3, but you would never see us worrying about it, working out who it is maybe, but never bothered.

Its part of the game, and its having the ability to find them, or use them to your advantage without them knowing.

DeletedUser5942

'Somebody' DID spot the sarcasm - what 'somebody' did do was try to demonstrate equality - Someone will desist

DeletedUser

One is confused...

;P

To stay on topic, rest assured, we managed to deal with the spies in KnK ;)

DeletedUser9540

mmk! so, a brief over view for while i was off today -.-

*-V- disbands, and Temp comes out of it
*KnK still won the war like we knew they would
*some idiot asked KnK to reveal their spy (if its that player on TWstats that just joined their tribe after the disband, i had NOTHING to do with you people figuring it out :icon_rolleyes:)
*people complained about their exams getting in the way, etc.

so! my opinion on all of this!

*-V- leader was very selfish in disbanding. for goodness sakes, i would have stepped up and im not even in the tribe.
*KnK may win the world if we dont pull together and give them a hell of a fight
*i DEFINITELY didnt give aannnyy hint on who the spy is should there be one :icon_rolleyes:
*i didnt even study for my exams, and scored high on them all. im not the best student, nor test taker, so i dont know why they are so stressful :lol:

side note, i hate spies. if they get caught by me, the whole tribe gets a go at them :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser8768

Would we really take in our spies? Or would we leave them to be useful elsewhere?

DeletedUser

he has a point. if you notice, SPQR have recruited lots of ex V members.

Does that mean all of them were spies also?

DeletedUser9540

its something KnK can hope we and SPQR never find out. have to secure everything, and keep things under close watch.

DeletedUser6603

I have a feeling SPQR have more important things to worry about after their actions this weekend....

DeletedUser9540

If that is the case, we will happily take it upon ourselves to throw that much more at KnK ;). They claim that SPQR may be their only challenge, so why not throw our 2 cents in? already stunted their southern players growth, most of them are down and out of the top 15 where they were, and slowly dropping out of the top 20. good luck to KnK, and hopefully SPQR can see some action soon too.

DeletedUser6603

Lol, rose tinted glasses much?

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: WINNER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 124
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 1
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,615,723
Side 2: 565,710
Difference: 1,050,013

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,219
Side 2: 3,122
Difference: 321,097

chart

If all you are worrying about is 'stunting' our growth, you have completely the wrong mentality mate. If I was in your shoes (which I and a lot of KnK have been, against odds far worse), id be doing everything I could do to get on the front foot!

Anyways, back on topic. I'm wondering if all the ex -V- members have realised they are refugees yet?