W13 A "brief" recap

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

Erm saw a thread on general were sum fella was asking fa uk servers history, ie what happened world by world, so i was thinking be nice if players from worlds wrote up what happened, am unsure if anyone will but if find myself bored n time to burn, so bash keys i shall in hopefully trying to come up with a remotely accurate recap of w13 to present.

Day dot

So w13 started 2012-07-09 After the summer tw buz was just mellowing down.
Was the first world to have flags and the first to incorporate the new pp features, nubs galore no?

Also came to be on of the rarely occurring farm limit worlds, meaning the days of the titanic death stars were no more, oh no here we have a world were it pays to be aggressive and to defend gunna need a lot more than a bunch of troops at ya disposal.

We start off with an array of decent players in the mix.

Through bouncing round the ranks we eventually end up with ad infernum at the top.
A few big names don't really show up and after a series of banning the start up phase steadies and we start to see things develop on a world level.

The 4k world

North west tmn quickly took top spot after some brief early skirmish's.
North east the formidable premade shac crumbles away and WG become dominant.
The south east see's the rise of WC but unlike other k's has strong competition with like of cruz.
The south west was originally held by TBN and Aod, and from these 2 and the local tribes xprd is formed whom take rank 1.

As per usual tribes keep themselves to themselves and concentrate on their k's.

TMN keep a nap with owned whilst cleaning up the k.
WG power on through their k and show the first signs of barb love.
WC Ally with cruz to try control the k.
Xprd focus on securing k borders before eating backwards through the k, relations with opps (a tribe featuring some from w1n) are formed.

Some early wars

Owned declare war on TMN, but WG also begin attacking Owned from the east whilst fighting a anti WG alliance in their home k.
Through internal issues WG break up slightly, the then rank 1 pacmon forms FIRM a similar sized tribe to WG.
South east we see ex shac and WG form the tribe help.
Help have run ins with WC and war breaks out, cruz and WC merge.
Xprd keep wars to a smaller scale within their home k and recruit out of Opps to beef them up further, Around this time we see the current rank 1(haphaz) start some 2-3 months late.

The world becomes very north south divided.

Bigger wars

Tmn have positive relations with xprd.
And Wg/Firm n WC keep themselves to themselves.

Across k's though we see Firm fight WG.
To which Firm are quickly decided the victor, they all become FIRM with the help of a disbanded owned players.
WC waiver in help war and we see Xprd end their relations with the eastern tribes and fight WC.

To the north Another war, this time a proper k vs k, with Firm fighting TMN.
Another quick result for Firm as they recruit most of TMN To become the Firm family, at this time they take rank 1 from Xprd.

A new face in Nation

To the south Xprd show no signs of weakness, The south east all merge to become nation, they are the first single tribe to take rank 1 since xprd, but this is short lived as nation are to be warred by xprd.

At this time haphaz has stormed the ranks and is challenging for rank 1 now off the ever present barb nobling machine pacmon, fruit twist of Firm is top 5 as is andyh of Firm.

Rim tribe mask

Upon the collapse of owned and in the midst of the tmn/firm war Mask rises from the rim, duked my yours truly + the original duke mask find themselves at rank 6 declare on by firm and firm 2
On the other side of the map we see Help, a shell of a tribe from the nation merge but with fresh pro's from the now complete w4 we see help start to climb ranks.

Xprd show their prowess by recruiting from nation and hammering the rest, they make the biggest move into a fresh k than any tribe thus far, with nation gone they are comfortable at the top and grow ever more via k 55
Vortex is a big beneficiary of this war as he moves to xprd and plows thru his ex comrades to climb into top 5.

Bigger they are harder they fall

Firm start to bombarb mask, myself and weekend warrior showing our class to the 5x larger enemies, though loss's are made mask's team work proves solid and no success for firm, a opp or 2 later against firm and the sting in their tail is gone, through internal issues again from the big man pacmon, (who is about to shed his rank 1 to haphaz ) a contingent of firm leave and form NWO, Nwo are the new rank 2's and seek diplomacy with mask who are clearing up firm along with some new faces who were bored of Firm politics.

Xprd having the most complete k in south west and continue to smash through k 55, seeking nap with Help,

Mask/Nwo nap is short lived so we declared on the whole k, all the Firm split off tribes, Nwo and the remains of firm themselves are all our enemies, Nwo at this time strike Help from behind who are warring BC for some early gains.
Mask bring in the then rank 3? andyh from Nwo, and took it to them, despite the tribe being 3x mask's size a combination of team work and pure class took em apart, help too showing they were no mugs to NWO's size.

At this time xprd are very quiet, growing as ever but don't seem to be showing authority of a rank 1 tribe, they have a nap with NWO with Help and also seek one with Mask(declined) .

Mask take the fight out of NWO and demolish the then rank 2 and rank 4 pacmon +fruit twist, Assassin212 is recruited by xprd and grizzlynr1 is recruited by help along with finale fantasy and black shadw.

Xprd make a move

Things quiet down but not for long, Xprd breach nap with help to strike at grizzly, and after some gains cease, only to declare war on Help.

Mask Help relations grow strong realizing the threat of xprd, but mask remain neutral and finish off the remains on firm/nwo saga.

End of d1 ;*(

Internal issues in mask see the treachery of andyh and the recruitment of finale fantasy to xprd, At this time xprd begin firing on myself as a sign of things to come.

Im also demoted from duke at this time.
Xlapa of mask deletes and Mask declare on xprd in response to the attacks.

Help and mask seek to merge to war xprd together.
At some point Bc and Xprd form positive relations.

The big one

Mask/help war with xprd and bc.

Some early gains for mask put us ahead as assassin is shown the rim
said gains are quickly caught by xprd and they pull ahead. But with both failings and promising stuff from either side its anyones game

Here come BC

Opps merge with BC to get them into the top 3.

Are the stats representative of xprd's coy diplo and recruiting, or representative of their size and class?
Who knows but ahead they are.

A tribe to rule them all?

Atm Xprd sit on top spot almost larger than any tribe by double and larger than the other top 5 combined, holding now 8 of the top 10.

The winner of this war isnt necessarily the winner of the world, but the victor or the tribe that remains should w13 have another twist is likely the favorite.

Future??

Mask/help could turn things around
Xprd could plow through
And of Could Bc have a part to play

Either way could be the war that decides things for w13

To be continued......

/me is gunna trick his way back into dukeship, then it be on :p

Chloe smells ;)

rank 1 odd "like a boss"

*Cough* xprd suck *cough*

/me <3'z joby :x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure how accurate most of it is, as I haven't been around for most of it....

A tribe to rule them all?

Atm Xprd sit on top spot larger than any tribe by double

but at least this isn't quite true anymore :icon_biggrin:
1 XpRd 63,666,326 6,484
2 Mask 35,404,598 3,625

DeletedUser4753

quiet you my words are gospel :p
statistics may have been lost in translation from my mother tongue :D

DeletedUser11285

this is very acrute but

Xprd make a move

Things quiet down but not for long, Xprd breach nap with help to strike at grizzly, and after some gains cease, only to declare war on Help.

we never beached the nap with help they broke the rules of the nap whitch give us the edge to attack

very good read theo mate

DeletedUser

this is very acrute but

we never beached the nap with help they broke the rules of the nap whitch give us the edge to attack

Even though everyone knows that isn't true, lets not squabble on this thread and be thankful D1 made the post :)

DeletedUser6158

firebirddo formed the tribe and he had no affiliation whatsoever with w1n

DeletedUser6503

End of d1 ;*(

Internal issues in mask see the treachery of andyh and the recruitment of finale fantasy to xprd, At this timexprd begin firing on myself as a sign of things to come.

Have to laugh D1, I left because I thought you and your ways were wrong, the reason you got demoted, was because the rest of the tribe agreed with me. However was good to read a bias children's edition of your bitter progress in W13

DeletedUser

End of d1 ;*(

Internal issues in mask see the treachery of andyh and the recruitment of finale fantasy to xprd, At this timexprd begin firing on myself as a sign of things to come.

Have to laugh D1, I left because I thought you and your ways were wrong, the reason you got demoted, was because the rest of the tribe agreed with me. However was good to read a bias children's edition of your bitter progress in W13

Just on the point D1 you were at war with us, so don't know why you expected us to turn on Xprd? You guy's been hitting us for ages while we we're tiny compared to your size, as soon as we get abit bigger and hit Dons you suddenly want our help?? Then Joby starts again and you still want peace dunno who taught you guy's diplomacy but pretty sure if you want something that isn't the best way to get it ;)

You reap what you sow!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser8195

Martin please stop trying to take the high ground. Considering BC have 1 small war front and Mask have many very large ones, your war stats are pitiful.

DeletedUser

Martin please stop trying to take the high ground. Considering BC have 1 small war front and Mask have many very large ones, your war stats are pitiful.

What high ground? You and your academy were at War with us, when we were 3m compared to Help's Huge points and yours. Ofc they are pitful i don't deny that, but we're growing, at a much quicker rate than we have been, Even aside from the merging of a few players from Ops.

We'll be improving those stats that im sure of, i was just merely stating that your leader's are begging for Peace yet doing the opposite, so don't cry when i bring you up on it. Since you seem to love to blame Xprd about your nap/start of this war, seems very hypocritical don't ya think?

I stated fact's, if you don't like them tuff luck im afraid, and before you say we don't want peace etc i'd suggest you check your facts.

DeletedUser

It must be the w13 forums only that can't go 1 thread without b*tching lol

DeletedUser8195

What high ground? You and your academy were at War with us, when we were 3m compared to Help's Huge points and yours. Ofc they are pitful i don't deny that, but we're growing, at a much quicker rate than we have been, Even aside from the merging of a few players from Ops.

We'll be improving those stats that im sure of, i was just merely stating that your leader's are begging for Peace yet doing the opposite, so don't cry when i bring you up on it. Since you seem to love to blame Xprd about your nap/start of this war, seems very hypocritical don't ya think?

I stated fact's, if you don't like them tuff luck im afraid, and before you say we don't want peace etc i'd suggest you check your facts.

We were never solely at war with you, we always had a far larger tribe to the North or West who were far more threatening. BC have only ever been tiny little side project for unused nukes between ops on the main threat so HELP! and Mask having better war stats against them is shameful. BC should have far better war stats even before OPS joined you.

I think 'begging' is an exaggeration. Most tribes in this world seem to have extreme tunnel vision, BC being one of the worst culprits. So if you're victorious against HELP! and Mask, what do you think will happen next? Do you think XpRd are going to invite you all into their tribe, or do you think they'll agree to a mass delete because they don't want to fight you? XpRd will be probably be something like 9 or 10 times the size of BC when/if they finish with us, and they will crush you. Mask are trying to end wars with other tribes so that full concentration can go towards XpRd as they're double our size and need full concentration. Sorry if this has come across as 'begging' but that certainly isn't what is intended. I bet even XpRd are confused as to why it's only Mask and HELP! who have declared on them, they are just going to be able to focus on one tribe at a time whilst getting slowly bigger and bigger than all the competition.

BC's recent growth comes almost entirely from barb nobling so don't be proud of that, it's not something to be proud of at all. The reason your growth rate has increased is because there's more of you and you're bigger so you can noble more barbs...

I don't doubt that the stats will increase, they should have increased long ago. BC have been incredibly lucky to make it this far into the world, they've only managed it because no proper tribe has concentrated on hitting you and you've managed to hide on the rim next to some very volatile continents.

The rest of your reply makes zero sense.

DeletedUser6503

Ha ha, gone off track a little, I prefer Ronnie to Jimmy anyhow!
I will try and say again. If D1 had the same capabilities as a player than he was a duke, Mask would have progressed far better than they are going too. As I have been warned already on these forums, all I will say is that I think D1 is a silly billy who himself has a confused understanding of the stats.
The Lonely Island be careful! I have been called a tribe hopper and treacherous because of my 6 movements. I notice you have moved 8 times. Can't wait to see what D1mension calls you!

DeletedUser8195

Had no choice, all the start up tribes on the rim were nooby hehe. ;)

DeletedUser

We were never solely at war with you, we always had a far larger tribe to the North or West who were far more threatening. BC have only ever been tiny little side project for unused nukes between ops on the main threat so HELP! and Mask having better war stats against them is shameful. BC should have far better war stats even before OPS joined you.

I think 'begging' is an exaggeration. Most tribes in this world seem to have extreme tunnel vision, BC being one of the worst culprits. So if you're victorious against HELP! and Mask, what do you think will happen next? Do you think XpRd are going to invite you all into their tribe, or do you think they'll agree to a mass delete because they don't want to fight you? XpRd will be probably be something like 9 or 10 times the size of BC when/if they finish with us, and they will crush you. Mask are trying to end wars with other tribes so that full concentration can go towards XpRd as they're double our size and need full concentration. Sorry if this has come across as 'begging' but that certainly isn't what is intended. I bet even XpRd are confused as to why it's only Mask and HELP! who have declared on them, they are just going to be able to focus on one tribe at a time whilst getting slowly bigger and bigger than all the competition.

BC's recent growth comes almost entirely from barb nobling so don't be proud of that, it's not something to be proud of at all. The reason your growth rate has increased is because there's more of you and you're bigger so you can noble more barbs...

I don't doubt that the stats will increase, they should have increased long ago. BC have been incredibly lucky to make it this far into the world, they've only managed it because no proper tribe has concentrated on hitting you and you've managed to hide on the rim next to some very volatile continents.

The rest of your reply makes zero sense.

I don't see how you'd expect a tribe of 3m points to be better in war stats than 2 tribes combined points of 40m+? Please enlighten me as having played many worlds Core and Rim, and been very successful in a couple i'd love to know how that works.

Barb nobling is necessary given Most of our tribe is on the rim and thus can't reach, add in the church factor and clustering is important. If you fail to see the gains of nobling cluster's before getting a frontline in a church and noble limit world then it's you who lacks skill.

As for your long and pointless debate about this world, we at Bc are realistic, we're so far behind that winning the world is almost impossible, doesn't mean to say we don't enjoy playing. So Xprd aren't a concern for us, however Help and yourselves we believe we can finish above. Is that possible? We believe so, sure it may not happen, but the game is Tribalwars. So warring is not a problem, and thus we see no reason to end a war with you guy's when your so full of yourselves why should we?

Xprd have nothing but respect and class. Maybe not with you guy's and maybe they will betray our Nap, but we like to play the game in a fair way, (Call us old fashioned ;)) and Thus why should we decide to hit them with you guy's? It makes no sense knowing that we are extremely unlikely to win the world. So we'll just continue having fun and learning, as only way you get better is practice/experience.

So i'll leave you to your crying about how Xprd are scum, all other tribes bar mask have tunnel vision and how your players are the best etc... Because the fact is we don't care what you think of our tribe, player's or how we play the game.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser4753

thanks fa positive comments peeps
also thanks for the few clarifications about things i was unsure of

on a couple of other notes

1. martin thier was no begging from me i can assure you, i pm'd bc for the tribe to see ur thoughts on our war (one that we are very much in charge of despite commiting bout 2 guys to it who share both fronts with xprd also) if u want to be tools of xprd thats fine, i think thiers easily enough time for a tribe like bc to become a tribe of importance on w13, id argue if you know what ur dking one can fight enemies up to say 4x thier size and atm xprd are just 6, if u guys wanna concede n say your bound to lose thats fine bye me. ya can go noble barbs on the rim and fail to inpact anyone if ya like, just imo thier are far better prospects, mask before i joined were maybe 1/10th of xprd's size, help similar n look at them now.

2. andy andy andy, ykur full of abuse n critism lol yet is any of it true?

am i a bad duke cuz u left
thru me being duke i got mask wome of the best players in the world that we still hold now
thru me being duke we beat far larger tribes wanting to fight a rim tribe
i ran opps resolved issues n did all the usual dukey things
im not the only reason at all that mask went from nothing to rank 2 but id like to think and know people agree i was a massive part of it.
mask in its prime i think wud be ahead of xprd atm,

sure u left cuz of me, you never like or respected me to see that my word was finale despite being duke, had you allowed yourself to be lead by a leader we wudnt have this issue would be, but either way thing happened n sadly u moved on
but in the grand scheme of things i got u into mask and along with your recruitment i think i made a lot of good calls, ask most ppl in mask if tribe was better pre d1/after d1 or whilst i was at the helm, ive seen no one who thinks tribe is better off without me.
to force demote somelne who had done so much for the tribe is imo horrendous, and ill always feel detached frm the tribe because of this.

DeletedUser

thanks fa positive comments peeps
also thanks for the few clarifications about things i was unsure of

on a couple of other notes

1. martin thier was no begging from me i can assure you, i pm'd bc for the tribe to see ur thoughts on our war (one that we are very much in charge of despite commiting bout 2 guys to it who share both fronts with xprd also) if u want to be tools of xprd thats fine, i think thiers easily enough time for a tribe like bc to become a tribe of importance on w13, id argue if you know what ur dking one can fight enemies up to say 4x thier size and atm xprd are just 6, if u guys wanna concede n say your bound to lose thats fine bye me. ya can go noble barbs on the rim and fail to inpact anyone if ya like, just imo thier are far better prospects, mask before i joined were maybe 1/10th of xprd's size, help similar n look at them now.

2. andy andy andy, ykur full of abuse n critism lol yet is any of it true?

am i a bad duke cuz u left
thru me being duke i got mask wome of the best players in the world that we still hold now
thru me being duke we beat far larger tribes wanting to fight a rim tribe
i ran opps resolved issues n did all the usual dukey things
im not the only reason at all that mask went from nothing to rank 2 but id like to think and know people agree i was a massive part of it.
mask in its prime i think wud be ahead of xprd atm,

sure u left cuz of me, you never like or respected me to see that my word was finale despite being duke, had you allowed yourself to be lead by a leader we wudnt have this issue would be, but either way thing happened n sadly u moved on
but in the grand scheme of things i got u into mask and along with your recruitment i think i made a lot of good calls, ask most ppl in mask if tribe was better pre d1/after d1 or whilst i was at the helm, ive seen no one who thinks tribe is better off without me.
to force demote somelne who had done so much for the tribe is imo horrendous, and ill always feel detached frm the tribe because of this.

No i get what your saying D i do, and i'd have made the same move. Im just pointing out to lonely their that you can call it Xprd's Tools etc but we have Hate/Beef whatever you want to call it with Help! And thus we don't like them at all:icon_cool: so we want to :swordsman: them :) Now Obviously then their's Don etc that have history and thus i don't see why we would change to help the guy's that have had all our X members :icon_razz:

As for winning your right i've been in tribes myself that win wars vastly out numbered as Organisation beats points every time, but as i said above their's more reasons than just that for wanting to hit the guy's who've got no respect for us :icon_biggrin: Hell Lonely their is a perfect example, writes a tribe off because they noble barbs, which is necessary due to the rules/rim. Your tribe's arrogance is beyond me, your beating a Much smaller tribe in a war congratz. But your also getting trashed by a bigger tribe in a war? So Don't get why some of your tribe are as arrogant as they are, which doesn't include yourself, you seem to be quite level headed and know what your doing. But that doesn't change some of our older members opinions of some of your's/help's members and at the end of the day we play for fun, so we'll do what we enjoy :icon_twisted: