W13 A "brief" recap

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I thought that was the case. I tried talking to a few people about it and seemed to come up against a brick wall. I guess that's what happens when you've got some internal issues.

ps. Will try to write up a 'Brief History of BC' for ya.

DeletedUser

HB, forgive me mate if I'm wrong but I don't remember you being in BC when HELP! declared.. :S Maybe its your village build again;)

Hey all. First time commenting on the externals in my (6 or 7 years on this game), so go easy on me ;)

HELP! declared on us long before that, for reasons that only an historian will recall. If someone does remember I'd love a refresher.

*Historian* To put a long story short, Havoc (BC's founder) and I never got along so it was tense. I started nobling these brown BC dots next to me, in retaliation Havoc organised an op on me. Lonely didn't like the fact BC were opping her bitch so she declared :D

If people actually want me to do a history later I can? Think its fair to say I am partially responsible for this ancient war between HELP! and ~ BC ~.

DeletedUser

Think its fair to say I am partially responsible for this ancient war between HELP! and ~ BC ~.

Lol, I'd agree with that. Yep I was there when the war began. You'd be right, I was flying under the radar as per usual.

DeletedUser8195

Like Joby says, the war between HELP! started absolutely aggggeeeesss ago and it was due to Havoc and his big mouth. He used to try and bully Joby which caused arguments between me and him. Then he organised an op on Joby so I declared on ~ BC ~.

Before I joined HELP!, I wasn't really ever in a proper tribe for a significant amount of time. But I got completely gangraped by two much larger tribes (Plague and ~MN~) I was surrounded by in start up if you wanna add that hahaha. Pulled through though woo hehe.

Thanks for confirming that HB; there you go cheetah.

History of ~ BC ~ would be great HB, thanks a lot. :)

DeletedUser

HB, forgive me mate if I'm wrong but I don't remember you being in BC when HELP! declared.. :S Maybe its your village build again;)

*Historian* To put a long story short, Havoc (BC's founder) and I never got along so it was tense. I started nobling these brown BC dots next to me, in retaliation Havoc organised an op on me. Lonely didn't like the fact BC were opping her bitch so she declared :D

If people actually want me to do a history later I can? Think its fair to say I am partially responsible for this ancient war between HELP! and ~ BC ~.

Hb is like the Candyman you say his name enough times you'll notice him ;) Otherwise he goes without a trace :icon_wink: