W3 Interviews - Discussion

DeletedUser5582

Ok think we need some life into these forums so thought would do some player interviews on folk (which have seen on other worlds so completely ripped off!)

Now Furry has agreed to be interviewed so will think of some incisive questions to ask him and will post up when all done.

Will see if my banging some wind chimes can get The Dan to agree to be interviewed too but who else?

Our new mod so we can see what kind of guy he is? The Old one to see what really happened to our holiday snaps (ok I am curious but meh) or AcheronOne to see what he has to muse about on TW?

So if there is an account in W3 that you've always thought I'd like to know more about then pm me or skype me and will get my TFF cameras and soundcrew and track them down and then post up here.

Lol see how this goes but hope will be a bit of fun and kudos to Furry to agreeing to go first!

DeletedUser7165

Im happy to be interviewed but doubt there is too much exciting stuff about me to interest you all!! Happy to give it a go though.

Angel :)

DeletedUser

Great idea Jo, and considering I really enjoy most of your posts, I'm looking forward to reading your interviews.

DeletedUser

Can the proposed interviewees, get a list of questions before hand, so we have time to prepare a statement? lol

DeletedUser5582

lol why have you something to hide?! Or do you just need time to practice your delivery? Friends! shroud wearers! barbs sort of thing?! Maybe you could do it in a Brian Blessed way (plants feet apart) "TFF is alive fly shroud wearers fly!!

No?!

Um ok suppose can give you a list of the stock questions OR you could wait until the Angelbear one goes up later and see if you could handle my queries?

Was intending to do this on skype so would be free flowing but would of course edit anything out you felt needed as is genuinely a little snapshot of the interviewee for the W3 record books?

Reggie Boy has agreed to be interviewed and he wants his lawyer present! Am beginning to sense that I am not trusted....!

Moving on we have Angelbear, Furry later this week, Reggie Boy when he has the chance of getting his legal folk over so shout out if you would like to do this or you want to see someone be interviewed.

Working on The Dan (hums etc etc)

However, as a taster will show you a glimpse of the TFF forums!!! Not our secret squirrel ones just the I need a Sitter thread to see what it is we chat about as we go about our day to day lives

be afraid that folks like us are allowed to carry axes!

luvnhugs on 08.04.2011 at 17:47
Quote Edit
Hi folks ,

i am going to need a a sitter from xxx to xxx as on gas safety training :(

i am staying away and don't know if i will have internet there.

Thanks in advance.

Peter
The PowerII on 08.04.2011 at 22:11

Hi Peter, what I can, what is it you do?

mitchnom on 09.04.2011 at 08:42

guessing currently installing gas boilers unsafely?!

The PowerII on 09.04.2011 at 11:13
mitchnom wrote:
guessing currently installing gas boilers unsafely?!

Love it

whitealchemist on 09.04.2011 at 17:23

DONT BLOW YOURSELF UP !! ;))

luvnhugs on 10.04.2011 at 09:55

Renewing the course but yes i'm legally allowed to kill you alll. ;)

Groundman today at 09:43

Can you get anyone you know on the course as well then, because I can't get a reliable engineer for love nor money!!!

The PowerII today at 12:05

What is it you guys do?, cause I work in the Heating game too

Groundman today at 14:09

We advise and sell products/equipment and machinery to improve sports and golf grass.
I was (more in frustration) saying that I find it nigh on impossible to get reliable guys to service my boilers at my own homes.
With all the H&S, you can't get a Gas Safe guy who will do the electrics as well, so you now need a co-ordinated plan to get both at said premises together.

Anyway since you're in heating, at this stage, One of our smaller 600 sq metre warehouses is being turned into a trade counter-what's the best way of possibly heating this? The rafters are high. At this stage it's a thought as opposed to a needs-must enquiry?

Cheers,
Dave

mitchnom today at 14:16
Groundman wrote:
We advise and sell products/equipment and machinery to improve sports and golf grass.
I was (more in frustration) saying that I find it nigh on impossible to get reliable guys to service my boilers at my own homes.
With all the H&S, you can't get a Gas Safe guy who will do the electrics as well, so you now need a co-ordinated plan to get both at said premises together.

Anyway since you're in heating, at this stage, One of our smaller 600 sq metre warehouses is being turned into a trade counter-what's the best way of possibly heating this? The rafters are high. At this stage it's a thought as opposed to a needs-must enquiry?

Cheers,
Dave

you told me to get sheep to pee on things so am not sure how you sell golf grass?

What is sports grass and how does it differ from well grass?

On topic our lawn is 99% moss so without involving sheep waste products is there a way to remove moss and get grass (sport or golf not fussy)

we are on clay and for most of the year rains.

Grassless of Cumbria

Groundman today at 14:55

Well urm yes use a moss killer or iron based weed and feed first
http://www.pitchcare.com/shop/turf-moss-control/index.html,
if 99% moss then clearly not much left after you apply, so will need to re-seed afterwards. Depends on how big area is and what you want to use for, but look at cheap end of this range as a good durable grass mix.
http://www.pitchcare.com/shop/football-pitch-rugby-pitch-grass-seed/index.html

Clay and wet, means you will get good kill of moss and strong regrowth and germination of existing/new grasses.

FYI, sports grass includes football, rugby, tennis, bowls, equestrian etc and golf grasses are often the same. The quality of grass cultivars (species) is always better when for sport than buying rubbish seed from DIY sheds and garden centres. Usually much cheaper too pro rata per kg.
Any lawn advice post here!

SuicidEd today at 15:00

Dave

My front is on a slope and since we bought it (20 odd years) hardly any grass grows in large patches. Its' quiet stony and I'm a lazy sod so would just want to throw seeds on it. Theres a cherry blossom tree in the middle if that makes any difference and pine trees to the side.

Groundman today at 15:11

Hi Ed,

There is no such thing as grass that grows in shade-whatever anyone says all you have is some grass species that are more tolerant in shade. Look at the problems in football stadia, grass needs sunlight as a prerequisite for life.

It seems to me that you're wasting money just throwing a bit of seed on now and again, cos it won't survive and I imagine that this is something done once a year to appease the wife?

If you really want it to look good, have you considered changing it to an artificial grass-it's not cheap alternative, but saves getting the mower out and will always look green under trees.

In the stadiums now we use grow lamps, and these have helped improve the pitches to look the way they do even in the depths of winter. Augusta have used artificial light rigs for over 30 years and the Dutch are past masters at growing flowers all year round using the same technology.

You'll never get the area growing well unless you reduce the shade. The stones aren't so much of an issue as I suspect that the ground is fairly free draining, particularly as it's on a slope.

If the area isn't shaded in a big way, then use a wetting agent, aerate, irrigate and make sure any seed you do put on is covered with some top dressing.

SuicidEd today at 15:17

Thanks Dave. Far too much work, I'll concrete it...hehhehhe

mitchnom today at 15:18

so could Ed not just hang lights from his tree then?

Ok anyone sit me as off to garden centre to buy the moss killer thing and some golf grass?

I think this is now my favourite thread!

DeletedUser

Fire away Jo but I am boring

There are not many of us left to be interviewed though we are a select bunch but it would be fun

DeletedUser

lol Brian Blessed is an actor from Bolton on Dearne in South Yorkshire, never mind the booming voice he is a by eck boy

DeletedUser5582

Ach probably has no idea who Brian Blessed is

well he is wearing long trousers so he can wiki him surely? Who says these forums aren;t educational but AcheronOne Is a smart cookie so think he would have twigged the Flash Gordon reference!

Personally think he has mushrooms on his mind :icon_eek:

Fire away Jo but I am boring

There are not many of us left to be interviewed though we are a select bunch but it would be fun

will skype your beloved and get a time when you can educate us all about pixies and your obsession with mushrooms!

DeletedUser

Ok, so I interviewed Lightyjo and here are the questions and her responses:

1. Tell us a little about yourself, any personal information you’d like to share with us? What if any other hobbies do you partake in?

I'm Cumbriam and used to run my own business in wealth management (is how I can afford premium!!). I relocated home to look after folks as hey not too well and other hobbies include finding the best dunking biscuit, cooking (did home smoking today on fish so go me) and my veggie patch.

2. You obviously have quite the presence in the Tribal wars community, what is it about this particular game that intrigues you and brings you to log in everyday.

Lol am not sure. Think the game sucks you in as you feel beholden to help out your tribe but like the slow pace of the game and that is an equal playing field plus got fed up of golf.

3. What is it about TW that bums you out if any?

Heaps of stuff. Hate the slowness of the interface and that you can;t set up auto ressie offloads to other villas etc etc so a lot of time is spent housekeeping. Lag irritates me too plus toy throwing when folks lose a villa. Dry your eyes and go get it back!

4. Did anyone ever learn what happened to Callingstation , one of the best players in TW that up and went barb w/o any word?

No and I worry about him as he flatlined on all worlds. It happens but you do hope that wasn;t due to a rl disaster. I think of him often.

5. I don’t recall you being around since UK3 opened, have you played any other accounts of your own in the UK3 world or are you primarily a full time sitter?

No I joined after UK3 opened and was my first world. Never join a world when it opens so you can avoid the "pro" start up bods. I did actually play my own account Lightyjo until quit uk3. Returned to co play The Dan and this is where the sitter tag comes from as had the time so did the sits as do enjoy them. Now on own account again so not so much time so is rare that I have a sit plus worked out better to spend time finding a good player than doing the sits!

6. What TW experience do you enjoy the most? The social aspect? The thrill of the conquer?

The banter or I wouldn't log on. Meh not fussed about caps but love the team is greater than me aspect so shame you can;t put "was awesome in recent op my support was timed to perfection on your cv" but there you go.

7. Do you recall any memory that stands out that makes you laugh the most when it comes to TW?

Quite a few but mostly the chats that have been amusing. Asking the ig mod if could change the name of sleepy dan to Joan as this would be both our names merged so to speak and The Dan putting a ticket in to say that under no circumstance was the account name be changed stands out! Oh and Reggie's mails are a classic in brevity too and often brighten up my day!

8. Most of us have seen your snipits on the external forums and do enjoy the fun comedic banter, did you always have this type of sense of humor, or was this a developed skill?

Am one of 5 so learnt to give as good as you get at an early stage of life so think what you see on the externals is pretty much me in rl. Friends were often shocked when I saw them for work stuff as said was a very different person when was serious and professional.

9. What sort of skills do you think are most important when it comes to playing TW?

Most important. To be able to think. Not as in assume the position of Rodin's Thinker but just be able to step back and look at what problem is in front of you and act accordingly. Having said that this game does keep making fools of us all I think!

10. Have you met any one from TW in the real world? Have you actually kepted any friends outside of the TW world that you first met in TW?

I have met someone from TW in rl and was most fun.

11. Many folks tell me personally that they do enjoy chatting with you in game, a recent event you and Angelbear fought over a village for half a day(from the R1zla account), can you tell me from your POV your thoughts on that experience.

Lol well was a mis tagged attack so rams turned into Jobles and the villa was lost. I was making dinner for my folks (shin of beef in ginger and soy sauce with red currant jelly) and so was not cool calm and collected and may have worried the dog some at the time! We had a bit of mail going back and forth ( I may have complained about the number of attacks she sent as only had one villa to attack back from and she may have asked me to let her keep it and she would answer my interview questions!) A bit of villa tag ensued until I passed the sit over to another and I was certainly not sitting back thinking about my next move but frantically scouring the acc for and support I could find. Think I got the villa back twice and was a lot of fun.

12. A lot of folks think you’re a bit on the Narcissistic side, is this normal for you or only in the TW world?

Lol well to those that think I am in love with myself and selfish then would say maybe but mail never really gets over your personality as does a one to one conversation in rl so maybe misconstrued? Some folks on here don;t really do the banter thing when attacking or being attacked which is a shame. But can also see what I think is playful teasing might be seen in a different light so if they do think that then is my fault I guess. Now hand me my mirror and bow down before me!!!!!!

13. Would you ever consider playing a full time account of your own?

Um I do and you know this as you mailed your entire tribe telling them to send incoming to welcome me into my new acc! <-- I'm still trying to figure out how she found this one out!

14. And final question, is there anyone you actually look up to in the TW world?

Yes to all those that took the time to teach me (and where is IT things this can take some time) and showing me the various tactics and everything else you need in TW. Apart from all those I look up to anyone that leads a tribe as turns a game into a job at times and removes a lot of the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

Great interview Acheron1. Was a very interesting read and the questions well thought out and delivered. +rep for you!

DeletedUser

Great read.

I don't play this world any more, I used to be part of Death and I do look back from time to time to see how things are going.

I have to say that this is probably the most enjoyable UK world forum, thanks largely to a small minority of great inputs. + rep to you both for this interview :)

DeletedUser8800

fantastic read i love it, and as always lighty jo was as cool as a cucumber lol

DeletedUser5582

Ok apologies for the delays in getting these up but have been away terrifying other users of the Oxford Canal.

before I went I did manage to track down Furry Trouser Mammal known ingame as The Ferret and to a lot of you as Dan!

So here is our little chat. Have edited some typos and removed some of the banter for you all. Split into different sections as was a long skype chat!

Intro

[14/04/2011 22:39:56] Lightyjo: furry!
[14/04/2011 22:46:57] Lightyjo: but anyway how are you?
[14/04/2011 22:48:25] Lightyjo: so sword fakes all sent?
[14/04/2011 22:49:15] ferret: lol yes did they fool anyone or are people pretty much on 24/7
[14/04/2011 22:50:12] Lightyjo: well think most can spot them and distances mean hard to really fool folk?
[14/04/2011 22:51:59] ferret: im not one for scouting really i do sometimes but more into sending attacks
[14/04/2011 22:52:13] Lightyjo: lol aren;t we all
[14/04/2011 22:52:30] Lightyjo: ok let me grab a drink and then you free for 10 -20 mins or so?
[14/04/2011 22:52:38] Lightyjo: or are you busy?
[14/04/2011 22:53:15] ferret: no go go go go go
[14/04/2011 22:53:20] ferret: im all yours
[14/04/2011 22:54:43] Lightyjo: hehe rubs hands with glee!
[14/04/2011 22:54:47] ferret: shown as online just for you lol
[14/04/2011 22:54:51] Lightyjo: ah ty!
[14/04/2011 22:55:06] Lightyjo: and remember to go invisible later
[14/04/2011 22:55:10] ferret: im sitting comfortably im all yours now
[14/04/2011 22:55:17] Lightyjo: though we not attacked each other recently?
[14/04/2011 22:55:20] ferret: i will lol

Furry on the UK worlds..

[14/04/2011 22:56:44] Lightyjo: Ok thanks for agreeing to this and am sure most of the w3 community very eager to learn a little more about one of the forum's more amusing posters!
[14/04/2011 22:57:07] Lightyjo: I see that you have been on almost every world!
[14/04/2011 22:57:09] ferret: who me lol
[14/04/2011 22:57:16] Lightyjo: so why did you stick on w3?
[14/04/2011 22:57:26] ferret: yes world 3 was my first
[14/04/2011 22:57:51] ferret: the other worlds were more experimenting
[14/04/2011 22:57:58] Lightyjo: so w3 not your first?!
[14/04/2011 22:58:40] ferret: no im pretty sure world 3 was then i went world 2 and 1 briefly
[14/04/2011 22:58:51] Lightyjo: ah to confuse folk!
[14/04/2011 22:58:57] Lightyjo: cunning cunning
[14/04/2011 22:58:58] ferret: but due to time had to give up some worlds
[14/04/2011 22:59:09] Lightyjo: yes you mentioned your wife has no heart!
[14/04/2011 22:59:14] Lightyjo: I take it she doesn't read the forums?
[14/04/2011 22:59:52] ferret: she does have a big heart just not for computer games lol
[14/04/2011 23:00:52] Lightyjo: so your best rank was 19 on w3 and am guessing time made you slow down and yet you are still here so what happened?
[14/04/2011 23:01:07] ferret: i also co play world 5 under a different name just for the records im back on that account again
[14/04/2011 23:02:12] ferret: well as you know i have been getting internalled for the last6 months lol as i couldn't devote the time i wanted to but in reality i was probably still on here more than most lol
[14/04/2011 23:02:24] Lightyjo: we in TFF think so!

Furry On fighting TFF..

[14/04/2011 23:02:33] Lightyjo: do you know your stats v TFF?
[14/04/2011 23:02:43] ferret: but i love the people in my tribe and in other tribes to i have to admit
[14/04/2011 23:03:01] ferret: haven't a clue please tell
[14/04/2011 23:03:15] Lightyjo: 10-12 to TFF but still very impressive
[14/04/2011 23:03:18] ferret: think its like taken 6 villas lost 8
[14/04/2011 23:03:23] Lightyjo: think there are some village tag in there
[14/04/2011 23:03:43] Lightyjo: so guess your sword fakes mightier than they seem!
[14/04/2011 23:04:14] ferret: yes not bad considering i decided to nobles barbs way way into your territory and i know rizla took an empty villa off me that was getting taken by a tribe member
[14/04/2011 23:05:02] ferret: i still would say i would probably not of lost any if i was playing like i use to but who knows might of lost more might of taken more lol all i know is i love this war
[14/04/2011 23:05:40] Lightyjo: yes you seem to and is hard saying this would have happened or that as is a bit of luck in this game to whether you keep or lose a villa!

Furry on his early days..

[14/04/2011 23:06:05] Lightyjo: Ok so going back to the start of W3 and this being your first world how did you begin to play?
[14/04/2011 23:06:56] ferret: funny thing is i use to be on facebook all the time playing the car games as i love my cars and saw this advertisement so i clicked on it and never looked back
[14/04/2011 23:07:45] Lightyjo: ok so who taught you to play or did you just do your own thing until luck or judgment got you into a tribe?
[14/04/2011 23:09:00] ferret: no i learned a lot from my master nobby when i used to ask him questions everyday, he is a very good bloke just one of many i have met here
[14/04/2011 23:09:22] Lightyjo: so how did you meet nobby?
[14/04/2011 23:09:29] Lightyjo: didn't he die in harry potter?
[14/04/2011 23:10:58] ferret: lol in my second tribe brains i was getting attacked by a player next to me i was moving house at the time and was being sat by a player i got talking to and the tribe supported me and attacked that player and since that first attacked i never looked back
[14/04/2011 23:11:43] ferret: me and nobby and hushilone became very close in the tribe amongst others
[14/04/2011 23:12:10] Lightyjo: is always good when you see how a tribe works and not how most just say they work!
[14/04/2011 23:12:17] Lightyjo: Ok so your first tribe was K66
[14/04/2011 23:12:29] Lightyjo: what made you leave to join brains?
[14/04/2011 23:13:29] ferret: the person i got to join with me left and when i ask him why he didn't like the tribe and was saying how good brains was, and he manage to get me an invite
[14/04/2011 23:14:28] ferret: i do miss some of the old players i new from the start thinking back now
[14/04/2011 23:14:52] Lightyjo: any in particular?
[14/04/2011 23:17:08] ferret: hushilone the duke, nobby definitely, sherwood, and tina and of course merlyn, but the one guy who i would follow whole heartedly would be the one and only chestycles he was a fantastic leader, now players i miss who were not in my tribe neo will never forget him

Furry on joining the Shroud Wearers (boo hiss)..

[14/04/2011 23:17:59] Lightyjo: Chesty is in my tribe on w8 aong with the shifty ninja!
[14/04/2011 23:18:15] Lightyjo: oh and ratz was my neighbour but he relocated alas
[14/04/2011 23:18:51] Lightyjo: so from Brains to the shroud wearers so tell us about the birth of Death?
[14/04/2011 23:19:05] ferret: shifty my mate in real life i work with him and co play with him on world 5
[14/04/2011 23:20:36] ferret: but chesty would do anything for if he asked me to suicide troops i would because i have that much faith in his ability to lead a tribe and his fair straight down the middle, he use to get annoyed with me im sure as i use to send him a message everyday lol he said he never did but he must of lol
[14/04/2011 23:22:20] ferret: death well it all started i use to trade loads with chesty on the market and got talking to him, they were fighting jungle at the time and i wanted us brains to help now bare in mind i manage to get a alliance with death which was pretty amazing to be honest but my diplomatic skills paid off,
[14/04/2011 23:23:59] ferret: anyway i wanted us brains to help fight but a lot of them didn't seem interested and it got to the stage where i wanted to attack and things started falling apart our duke left for another tribe and i was so annoyed that i asked chesty if i could join death and he got me in and the rest is history
[14/04/2011 23:24:21] Lightyjo: aha
[14/04/2011 23:24:27] Lightyjo: and never looked back!
[14/04/2011 23:25:05] ferret: no got to world 19 pretty quickly then time got the better of me or i would be ranked one by now lmao
[14/04/2011 23:25:20] Lightyjo: lol maybe!

Furry reminisces on W3..

[14/04/2011 23:25:33] Lightyjo: so whats your favourite memory of w3?
[14/04/2011 23:25:50] ferret: now there is a question
[14/04/2011 23:27:47] ferret: i would say the thing that always stuck in my head was when we went to war with 300 and i was surrounded by them so i attacked everyone around me noble i think 12 villas in the space of a few days and got banned from nobeling anymore from my squad leader lol made me laugh so much but they were right as they were very much troops troops troops not point whores
[14/04/2011 23:28:46] Lightyjo: yes is easy to over extend yourself sometimes but this game teaches you quickly what is possible and what isn't!
[14/04/2011 23:28:52] Lightyjo: and the saddest memory?
[14/04/2011 23:29:03] ferret: but also more recently my battles with you when you have been on different accounts lol
[14/04/2011 23:29:45] ferret: chesty leaving without a question of a doubt i was ready to quit tribal wars all together i was gutted beyond belief
[14/04/2011 23:30:02] Lightyjo: yes is sad when folks do leave
[14/04/2011 23:30:09] Lightyjo: but you have acheron now so all is good!
[14/04/2011 23:30:40] ferret: alot have left but that one was the one that hit me hard you feel you become so close to people
[14/04/2011 23:30:54] Lightyjo: yes I know what you mean
[14/04/2011 23:31:04] ferret: i do believe if acheron left world 3 i would give world 3 up
[14/04/2011 23:31:21] ferret: im certain of that
[14/04/2011 23:31:27] Lightyjo: this is because of his posting of the "hot" women in the forum?
[14/04/2011 23:32:05] ferret: im closest to him out of everyone there and dont feel i have the same bond with anyone else he is like the last of the mohicans lmao ((rofl))
[14/04/2011 23:32:39] Lightyjo: magua?
[14/04/2011 23:32:52] ferret: ((rofl)) that does help and boy are they hot lol how do you know that
[14/04/2011 23:33:06] Lightyjo: I know everything furry!
[14/04/2011 23:33:41] ferret: lol

Furry on hardest opponent..

[14/04/2011 23:34:00] Lightyjo: Ok so toughest opponent?
[14/04/2011 23:34:07] Lightyjo: one that took ages to send to the rim?
[14/04/2011 23:34:23] ferret: why do you say that and i like your profile picture i pictured you a lot older (Editors Note Do NOT say such things as this especially when the person you are chatting to has heaps of axe guys just a few clicks away.)
[14/04/2011 23:34:46] Lightyjo: ty furry!
[14/04/2011 23:34:49] Lightyjo: charming!
[14/04/2011 23:35:06] Lightyjo: so toughest opponent?
[14/04/2011 23:36:10] ferret: toughest opponent mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[14/04/2011 23:36:55] ferret: thats a difficult one as its normally a tribe effort
[14/04/2011 23:37:58] ferret: probably neo from 300 as he seem to get everyone supporting him, but that might also be because we had an agreement with egg that we were not allowed to noble any villa over a certain line
[14/04/2011 23:38:24] ferret: so half his villas we couldn't touch and they new this
[14/04/2011 23:38:47] Lightyjo: ah always nibble in such cases!
[14/04/2011 23:39:55] Lightyjo: ok has there been a moment in your w3 career where you cannot believe the report in front of you and what happened?
[14/04/2011 23:40:49] ferret: not really to be honest or not that i can remember

Furry on his posts :icon_eek:

[14/04/2011 23:41:06] Lightyjo: ok onto posting on the externals
[14/04/2011 23:41:11] ferret: lol
[14/04/2011 23:41:18] Lightyjo: you didn't post for ages then burst into life
[14/04/2011 23:41:19] ferret: this should be fun
[14/04/2011 23:41:28] Lightyjo: so what made you start?
[14/04/2011 23:41:33] ferret: yes i go through fazes lol
[14/04/2011 23:42:36] ferret: i was always curious to be honest and think it was a report some one showed me in game and i was like i must sign up and help out with discussions lol
[14/04/2011 23:42:53] Lightyjo: well you certainly did and we thank you
[14/04/2011 23:42:59] Lightyjo: I have some of your posts here
[14/04/2011 23:43:03] Lightyjo: shuffles papers
[14/04/2011 23:43:09] Lightyjo: ok talk me through them!
[14/04/2011 23:43:12] Lightyjo: Quote: wow this forum is getting real hot. I'm going to do a funny dance soon just to make people smile. I'm feeling the love tonight
[14/04/2011 23:43:22] Lightyjo: what was that one about?
[14/04/2011 23:44:23] Lightyjo: and what is your funny little dance?
[14/04/2011 23:44:28] ferret: i think that one was there was arguing maybe between mark and mozz maybe and just thought i would lighten the mood lol could be wrong though
[14/04/2011 23:44:47] ferret: its called the ferret shuffle you have to see it to believe it lol
[14/04/2011 23:45:06] Lightyjo: I think may have seen examples of it at weddings?
[14/04/2011 23:45:25] Lightyjo: ok this is you being calm and collected?!
[14/04/2011 23:45:28] Lightyjo: Quote: ok I'm getting sick and tired of rules changing and banned players. TFF I'm asking for you to agree that all these rules get dropped. anyone can play anyones account provided they have an account on world 3
you can use troops how you like noble what ever villas you like. lets have a war a proper war and not one that quite frankly the mods are ruining. we were having a great battle but the mods are just banning everyone left right and centre and im getting sick of it to be honest this world was fantastic good old war battle who cares who wins or loses lets just fight it out
mods i hope you read this and let tff and the rest fight it out leave us to it please
[14/04/2011 23:45:47] Lightyjo: are you always excitable heart on sleeve kind of guy?
[14/04/2011 23:47:22] ferret: yes i remember that well they banned acheron and i was pissed lol, i was fed up with all our banned players, one minute you couldn't suicide troops the next you could i was getting fed up lol, that was me being mad scary a lol
[14/04/2011 23:48:21] ferret: i have learned if you get mad to walk away for a few minutes then come back and post but i didn't that particular time lol
[14/04/2011 23:48:27] Lightyjo: lol no

Furry on W3 democracy in action (bangs head takes pill from Mr. Chief all is well again)

[14/04/2011 23:49:08] Lightyjo: ok so on the recent cheaper nobles for ed campaign you voted no. Why was that?
[14/04/2011 23:50:15] ferret: i have changed my mind on that i want cheaper nobles i think i said no to begin with because it was another rule change from the original start up but do realize now it was the wrong choice
[14/04/2011 23:50:38] Lightyjo: I should have persuaded you but hey ho
[14/04/2011 23:50:51] Lightyjo: and do you think w3 will ever end?
[14/04/2011 23:50:54] ferret: yes you didn't try hard enough lol
[14/04/2011 23:51:08] Lightyjo: um didn't want to actively canvass folks!
[14/04/2011 23:51:19] Lightyjo: thought let everyone make their own minds up!
[14/04/2011 23:51:30] ferret: yes but it will be won by the tribe with the most active players not by the biggest or even best players

Furry on barb munching (Ed start reading here)..

[14/04/2011 23:51:53] Lightyjo: so barb munching (have to ask)
[14/04/2011 23:52:11] Lightyjo: you take long range ones in TFF k's and taught you about timing!!!
[14/04/2011 23:52:39] Lightyjo: but talk me through why 500 point barb taking is a part of your game?
[14/04/2011 23:54:19] ferret: its not i took them in your k deep in your defense and manage to take a few villas there as well off you lot,nobeling barbs as we speak is because im getting internalled and i get bored if you look back on my conquers not many there until i started being internalled
[14/04/2011 23:54:37] Lightyjo: I have and is sort of true!
[14/04/2011 23:54:56] Lightyjo: your 1st 20 caps have a guess barb v player!
[14/04/2011 23:55:21] ferret: maybe at the start and your probably find there are big barbs which were players around me
[14/04/2011 23:55:44] Lightyjo: there were 2 large barbs so thinking they went barb as were fed up of being ferretted?
[14/04/2011 23:55:52] ferret: you see my oda i was ranked right up there infact im still probably am lol
[14/04/2011 23:56:01] ferret: lol
[14/04/2011 23:56:05] Lightyjo: so go on guess?
[14/04/2011 23:56:15] Lightyjo: I;'ll give you the 2 big barbs as players!
[14/04/2011 23:57:49] ferret: my first 7 villas were barbs 2 out of the seven were players that went barb ie big barbs then the rest were players
[14/04/2011 23:58:06] Lightyjo: and an over noble too!
[14/04/2011 23:58:17] Lightyjo: which brings me to last question on barbs!
[14/04/2011 23:59:14] Lightyjo: have looked and you over noble yourself when taking 500 point barbs! Is this because a; you can;t stop clicking send when you see one unclaimed? b: very good noble scores or C: cross nobling issues with your tribemates!
[15/04/2011 00:01:15] ferret: on the last question about barbs for the records the last time i took a 500 point barb after the beginning was after i conquered 178 villas later lol just for the record lol
[15/04/2011 00:01:33] Lightyjo: lol
[15/04/2011 00:01:58] ferret: that was because i was inexperience about sending a bigger force on your third noble just in case you get it on your 3rd
[15/04/2011 00:02:14] Lightyjo: ah ok
[15/04/2011 00:02:14] ferret: but you learn and i have

Furry on changes to TW and other closing questions..

[15/04/2011 00:02:22] Lightyjo: right final few qustions for you!
[15/04/2011 00:02:31] ferret: fire away i'm ready lol
[15/04/2011 00:02:36] Lightyjo: If you could change ONE thing about W3 what would it be?
[15/04/2011 00:03:12] ferret: no night bonus
[15/04/2011 00:03:18] Lightyjo: really?
[15/04/2011 00:03:22] Lightyjo: why's that
[15/04/2011 00:04:15] ferret: because now the world is way into a war i think it would make it even more interesting
[15/04/2011 00:04:30] Lightyjo: lol think it would drive folks insane!
[15/04/2011 00:04:45] Lightyjo: ok if you could change one thing about tw the game what would you change?
[15/04/2011 00:04:48] ferret: only the strong survive lol
[15/04/2011 00:05:05] Lightyjo: or those with understanding partners no?!
[15/04/2011 00:05:09] ferret: its a war not baby sitting
[15/04/2011 00:05:31] Lightyjo: lol
[15/04/2011 00:05:53] Lightyjo: Could a TFF/shroud wearer tribe work on another world?
[15/04/2011 00:06:25] ferret: definitely and would love to see it i would definitely be up for that
[15/04/2011 00:06:44] Lightyjo: who would you pick for say 10 spots
[15/04/2011 00:06:49] Lightyjo: in such a tribe!
[15/04/2011 00:09:20] ferret: me and acheron co playing, lxerol, zzdanzz,highlander, alex43, traili, yourself, suicide ed, fanatik, rizla just off the top of my head
[15/04/2011 00:10:00] Lightyjo: ok an if w3 ended tomorrow what would be the first thing you would do?
[15/04/2011 00:11:02] ferret: cry and then join world 8 with chesty
[15/04/2011 00:11:11] Lightyjo: rofl
[15/04/2011 00:11:46] Lightyjo: ok furry you are a legend in TFF circles not just for your sword fakes but your fantastic posts and cheerful attitude!
[15/04/2011 00:12:09] Lightyjo: thanks for your time and hope you have the laptop off before your wife arrives home?
[15/04/2011 00:12:43] ferret: well its all good fun although sometimes we do get stuck in the heat of the moment it is a game and although in game people are my enemies outside your all given the love of the ferret
[15/04/2011 00:13:17] Lightyjo: and on that bomshell!
[15/04/2011 00:13:27] ferret: yep must go now been a pleasure talking to you but must dash sorry ((rofl))
[15/04/2011 00:13:30] Lightyjo: lol
[15/04/2011 00:13:38] Lightyjo: have fun and speak soon!
[15/04/2011 00:13:41] ferret: bye for now xx

so there you have it! Angelbear is up next (leader of Rev) when I finally mail her back!

DeletedUser7797

great read, great chap, even if we did start off on opposite sides

DeletedUser

I have to say it was interesting but too long.

Big respect to both of you though for the convo and the insight.

Here's to more interviews :)

Would be an easier read if it was like Acheron1's earlier or Darth Calais' (or whatever his name was at the time?) from W2.

Kudos :)

DeletedUser

Ya, i think I need to be the official Interviewer...that was very difficult to follow...

Minus 10 cool points for Lightyjo.

DeletedUser8800

lol hats off to you jo yes a few bits got edited and didnt realized we chatted for so long
but believe me anyone interviewing me wont have a short interview lol i can talk talk talk talk and when you think i have talked enough i talk more i only shut up coz my missus was coming back and believe me i didnt want her seeing me on here at that time of night lol