W3 Interviews - Discussion

DeletedUser5582

really?!

Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Kitchen sink? | 65:46:28 (568|642) K65 9,824 Acheron1 [DEATH] Necaras [TFF] 2011-04-26 12:16:29
Mess With The Techs? (531|637) K65 9,576 Acheron1 [DEATH] Necaras [TFF] 2011-04-25 14:20:45

your two losses?

Wonder who was siting that account at the time? Or we not counting those? Am sorry I make you cringe but if you are going to throw a hissy fit maybe do it ingame :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8825

really?!

Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Kitchen sink? | 65:46:28 (568|642) K65 9,824 Acheron1 [DEATH] Necaras [TFF] 2011-04-26 12:16:29
Mess With The Techs? (531|637) K65 9,576 Acheron1 [DEATH] Necaras [TFF] 2011-04-25 14:20:45

your two losses?

Wonder who was siting that account at the time? Or we not counting those? Am sorry I make you cringe but if you are going to throw a hissy fit maybe do it ingame :icon_rolleyes:

Well if you going to take the mick out of people jo, then i suggest you do that in game also (within reason), and not in a thread that was supposed to be a bit of fun and for us players to get to know a bit more about each other:icon_confused:
Ps. is it possible for you to actually post on here without digging at any body?? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1728

Oh dear... I have the feeling the Deathly ones have got out of the wrong side of the coffin this morning.

Read the original reply, it wasnt taking the mick out of anyone, except maybe Eds multi-tasking, men arent generally known for it.

DeletedUser8782

Jo was simply stating a fact and and saying Ed took vills off of Ach while he was doing the interview, i see no reason for the hissy fits thrown by you two when it was simply a fact and it was Ach who tried to make lies up when we can clearly see he lost vills :icon_rolleyes:

lol, Jo, Ed did no such thing ..I'm afraid your wrong. Nor did any account he was sitting or may have had access to.

DeletedUser8856

I dont think Ach's reply was based on just that subject, i think it was a general statment.

Your sort of C**P is really starting to turn me off to these forums...I start to cringe when I see you've replied to a post...

Quite a few 'Shroud Wearers' (as you would say) are getting pretty bored of the constant attacks at any post we put up here. A few of you moan as these forums are so quiet, well its hard to get a word in you see.

Am sorry I make you cringe but if you are going to throw a hissy fit maybe do it ingame

But hey what do i know.

DeletedUser8782

You Guys do realise this is a PnP forums and in all honesty i dont see where Jo has said anything wrong, you go and find me the posts where she has said things wrong to back up your facts but at the moment you are showing no proof of your wild accusations

DeletedUser5582

downloadaspasnewspapertp2156file1b186d211d39404d9531a41e825ab0410.jpg

Hold the front page as am sure this story will run and run!

DeletedUser

Right...

The fact is that yes, I nobled 2 necaras villages in a whim, 1 village wasn't even meant to be taken, was a measly noble train to a cluster of villages, was meant to draw support, but in fact, the village was taken by me, an hour'ish later, it was taken back by Necaras with 1 noble and shortly after that Mitchnom nobled it from necaras.
Fact: the 2nd Necaras village I took was renobled from me by necaras...Was an honest "Retake" of a village I nobled that I didn't have support landing fast enough.

Now on to my opinion on the whole matter.

What makes you think I was conducting the interview at the same time, that's the part where your wrong jo, and seriously make sure your facts are correct before you start posting these remarks...

and congratulations, after approx 96 days, You've managed 2 villages from me on a renoble. You want a hissy?????? Come and get it in game...I seem to recall a statement saying how "time will tell", well, Numerous times, I've walked right up to you the enemy, parked myself there and have gotten nothing but a few nukes and then nothing...

and now the Necaras account is being internalled and will wonder what account will be next? When we start coming for the Mitchnom account, will that be the next account being internalled? Cmon Really now....

One of my team mates mentioned to me that when we do start coming for you, that you'll leave , I'm willing to bet that is true. You are a hired mercenary was his statement and I agree with him.

I feel sorry for the original Mitch...that account of his that he should be basking in the sun about, will start trending down like a cheap penny stock selling off.

-Ach

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8825

You Guys do realise this is a PnP forums and in all honesty i dont see where Jo has said anything wrong, you go and find me the posts where she has said things wrong to back up your facts but at the moment you are showing no proof of your wild accusations[/QUOTE/]
Acccusations of what taking the mick? thiat is exactly what she was doing was it not??
P.s jo love the head lines luv, and you have proved me wrong about posting without digging. :lol:

DeletedUser8800

ok can everyone please take a step back and breath please
lets stop finger pointing maybe this game is getting to everyone, lets spend 5 minutes have a cuppa or a beer and then shake hands

then back to fighting in game lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

Not sure if any of you have noticed but this thread is for discussion of interviews, This "mudslinging" as you all like to call should not be in here.

DeletedUser

On Schedule for today.. "The PowerII" interviewed by Acheron1.

DeletedUser

g

I feel sorry for the original Mitch...that account of his that he should be basking in the sun about, will start trending down like a cheap penny stock selling off.

-Ach

Lol...I doubt deaths 1:7 off:def ration can effect (if lightjo's has the same build) of my 1:2 which will pone u def any day.

We trust in Jo :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol...I doubt deaths 1:7 off:def ration can effect (if lightjo's has the same build) of my 1:2 which will pone u def any day.

We trust in Jo :icon_wink:

Mitch, along with the rest of the this forum community, why don't you just leave and troll some senior citizen bingo blog or something?

DeletedUser

No more off topic here. Keep your personal discussions for the forum mail or in game mail system.