W3 Interviews - Discussion

DeletedUser

Good one...as long as Phil buys the beers I'm up for it.

DeletedUser

*in his best Al Bundy Voice* - Well I used to be quite the Football player back in the day. We are talking about American Football ya? Not Soccer? Defensive Safety, offense Half Back. 4.4 Second 40, tremendous Burst speed.

Um, ok so that was 20 years and 20 pounds ago...I'll probably have to take 5 after every play! lol

Triarii2D

Reaction score
We are talking about football, not american football-this is TW.co.uk, not .net or .us

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

I know this is your world Acheron but Dan nagged me constantly so here you go. Interview with Triarii2D (spammer of support threads everywhere). Dan is giving up the Triari Send Me Support Now Acc to co play someone in TFF

Lightyjo: Tell us a little about yourself in rl?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well my name is Daniel, Im 16, from Scotland (whoop whoop), am sitting standard grades and got 8 1's in my prelims, I used to play football and now do muay thai

Lightyjo: muay thai? sounds painfull tell us more?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well it's similar to kickboxing but you can use elbows and knees more, and yes can be painful when the 6ft 3 guy you are drilling with roundhouse kick's you off your feet lol

Lightyjo: um sounds like TW to me with you getting pummelled and begging for support!!!
Lightyjo: So talk us through your IGN and why you chose it?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well I used to be a massive Rome Total War fan, and wanted to be triarii, as in the veteran roman soldiers, but it was already taken, so I threw in the 2 and then decided that might as well throw in first letter of my name, so Triarii2d was born, also uk8 I co-play with billybonzo as Da barmyarmy?, which is me and billy's initials plus the barmyarmy thing from football ideas

Lightyjo: aha always thought the 2d bit was what you asked for 2 def on the support threads?!

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): haha ofc ;)

Lightyjo: What is your favourite part of TW?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS):At first when I played .net8 years back it was the thrill of climbing ranks, although I quit, and came back obv, and I started interacting with the teams more-I think it was SWARM from uk1 that did it, they had such a good team atmosphere and everyone helped, and when I moved to AOTS a while back I enjoyed it there too, Deano, billy, JTAitch and martin we were all good pals, and its continued into TFF also, they are a great bunch :)

Lightyjo: ok and what is your least favourite part of tw (apart from when folks say no to you posting on support threads!)

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Nobles being killed at home, folk say nukes at home but they rebuild in less than 2 weeks, a noble at home is several hundred packets often. Also I harbour a great dislike for TR and KnK, the backstabbers from uk1! Apart from that I enjoy almost everything about the game-although increasing prem prices hurt players like me-without a constant cash flow at younger ages and way of providing it-most, stupid american servers lol

Lightyjo: Ok. You can change one thing in tribal wars. A rule, a setting or game mechanic what would you change and why?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Setting, it has to be 1 of these 2-quick storing packets for non-prem players and map marking for non-prem, with these 2 things I could easily play a bigger acc without prem(although tw wouldnt want that then lol)
A game mechanic, any attacks by tribe mates only visit, it would stop internals and stop accidental noblings of fellow member

Lightyjo: You once achieved rank 1 ODD in TFF so sad to see your record go?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Mixed, I wanted to be on a nickjer map, unfortunately there isn't one for ODD ;(-but never achieved it, I was only 20K ODA short at one point but that was just as I was starting to get internalled
And it was nice to be rank 1 at something also:)

Lightyjo: What will you miss about having your own acc? and what are you looking forward to as a co player?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well I could do whatever I want, I usually launched whenever the nuke was rebuilt(as deano, martin and co. will tell you). That way I had much higher ODA than my points. Im looking forward to sharing the workload more, its time consuming spending sometimes several hours sniping and stacking, and also having far more def of my own on a bigger acc tho lol

Also Death you will have to guess who I will be co-playing now;)

Lightyjo: Ok funniest moment on Uk3 so far?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well I had a pretty funny one today while sitting Vamdren which I have posted on the externals, apart from that probably redscouser losing 40 nukes on the one villa of mine when he was 5x my points and the wall didnt even drop lol

Lightyjo: and the saddest?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): JTAitch leaving was disappointing, and the original Deano I was good mates with, sad to see them go, and callingstation, used to have a good chat about football with him

Lightyjo: So now that the famous 2 def please Triarii account is going how you like to be remembered in the UK3 timeline thread (if Glen ever posts ever again)?

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well I want my first to 75million ODD posted up :D I can't remember if I passed 100mil first or if Zero did
Also for the 2nd or 3rd of January I was the first person to get more than 5mil ODD in a single day in my name:D

Lightyjo: and the poor folk supporting you surely?!

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Well more than 50% was my own d but special thanks to billybonzo-the most reliable player Ive ever played with, he must have contributed another 25% of that :)

Lightyjo: he is a star
Lightyjo: Little Dan thank you for your time and will post this up later for you!

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Stop calling me little Dan haha Im not really small -.- :)

Lightyjo: is to tell the difference between you and wind chime boy!

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): But I am taller than him anyway :D

Lightyjo: Ok Much larger than expected Dan ty for your time....!

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): ((bow))
Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Thank You too Jo

discuss here

DeletedUser

You gotta be co playing R1zla, that's your name all over it! am I right huh huh? I know your not gonna tell me, but hey, you wanted a guess, so I put 2 and 2 together . From the stories that Craglacrusher and Evil Tyson tell me, it sounds like you, could be wrong, but that's my guess.

Nice to know a little more about you...was a fun read..

Triarii2D

Reaction score
You gotta be co playing R1zla, that's your name all over it! am I right huh huh? I know your not gonna tell me, but hey, you wanted a guess, so I put 2 and 2 together . From the stories that Craglacrusher and Evil Tyson tell me, it sounds like you, could be wrong, but that's my guess.

Nice to know a little more about you...was a fun read..

Ty Mike :)

And no, it isn't r1zla as Im still on triarii yet, and I wont be going onto r1zla either

And you will find out in time I am sure-and one of your Death buddies already knows, he will spill the beans at some point haha

DeletedUser

Lightyjo: ok and what is your least favourite part of tw (apart from when folks say no to you posting on support threads!)

Dan (Tri-Terrorize-GG-DS): Nobles being killed at home,

Ok, just gotta poke a little fun!

bye bye Noble ;)

DeletedUser

yes I know, but since you said that I had to poke some fun...anyway....look forward to it mate....Just don't get your self knocked out by some Ninja now!!! ;)