W54 FACTS

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
I haven’t seen this many good players like you all here in one world since vodka kicked butt back in the day. Gonna be interesting to see who’s got the skill as an individual and tribe. I do think so many are going crazy so early though

ye is weird that some people want beef this early, but tbh you do get more security the more tribes u have.

mr Pink

Reaction score
I wasn’t a new member until they deleted my Visser externals now I must spam to regain my place . Tribal wars is now a hugging internalling game. I’m glad I still enjoy it somewhat somehow but the issue being people can’t forget past worlds and egos are always brought into it. Wish more people we’re friendly and have a laugh but nice to see externals active in so long

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
I wasn’t a new member until they deleted my Visser externals now I must spam to regain my place . Tribal wars is now a hugging internalling game. I’m glad I still enjoy it somewhat somehow but the issue being people can’t forget past worlds and egos are always brought into it. Wish more people we’re friendly and have a laugh but nice to see externals active in so long
I am friendly mate

Nice to meet you

mr Pink

Reaction score
I love meeting people I’m very friendly too but I’m honest which is why some can’t handle me as I have a unique way of telling people to go have sex with themselves

Would be nice if everyone agreed for the first no pp world in years to obviously fight ingame but have fun too. Been too long since the forums been this active I love seeing wars etc and that dudes top tribe/player threads although our guys are never mentioned

I don’t mind if we all hug and go on strike and make the mods do our perfect settings next world or the world lasts forever

Sorry lockdown has got to me

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
I love meeting people I’m very friendly too but I’m honest which is why some can’t handle me as I have a unique way of telling people to go have sex with themselves

Would be nice if everyone agreed for the first no pp world in years to obviously fight ingame but have fun too. Been too long since the forums been this active I love seeing wars etc and that dudes top tribe/player threads although our guys are never mentioned

I don’t mind if we all hug and go on strike and make the mods do our perfect settings next world or the world lasts forever

Sorry lockdown has got to me
Let it all out mate, there is hardly an ounce of truth in any of these messages, so truth is always welcome

mr Pink

Reaction score
Quieter today... I guess someone needs to start it....so yeaaahhh family tribes, hugging etc

Salty

Reaction score
Imagine if you couldn’t break a nap or alliance for a period of time for example 4 weeks after diplomacy was scrapped. And the game physically restricted attacks during this period between the two.

Take literally would have barbs to noble and that would be about it.

Shame this game allows takes endless naps to be broken at any moment, like the flick of a switch.

mr Pink

Reaction score
I think they should introduce a setting one game where you can have one ally and 2 naps. You couldn’t attack any but could cross support with the one ally. Oml that’s the dream. Then sister tribes would be a good thing and family tribes useless

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Imagine if you couldn’t break a nap or alliance for a period of time for example 4 weeks after diplomacy was scrapped. And the game physically restricted attacks during this period between the two.

Shame this game allows takes endless naps to be broken at any moment, like the flick of a switch.

This is actually a really good idea, what would you do then?

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
does sound a good idea, have some sorta request alliance built into the tribe with settings you can change like cooldown and time limit where you coudlnt attack each other.

Salty

Reaction score
But thank you, I thought it was a good idea, it’s good we can agree on something, that’s progress!

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
This wouldn’t change how I play the game mate, never been part of a hugging tribe so wouldn’t need to adapt if a rule like this came in.
Doesn't having two tribes by default make you a hugging tribe anyway, but lets not turn this into yesterday.

I am really surprised you came up with this idea Sam, effectively making what agreements are made diplomacy wise actually implemented and forced by the game, so Tribes cannot claim 48 hour cooldown and attack before its over, really good feature.

So if this rule was in place, would your tribe still mail all the local tribes to initiate a Gangbang or would this feature also stop those kind of tactics too?

Salty

Reaction score
Doesn't having two tribes by default make you a hugging tribe anyway, but lets not turn this into yesterday.

I am really surprised you came up with this idea Sam, effectively making what agreements are made diplomacy wise actually implemented and forced by the game, so Tribes cannot claim 48 hour cooldown and attack before its over, really good feature.

So if this rule was in place, would your tribe still mail all the local tribes to initiate a Gangbang or would this feature also stop those kind of tactics too?

Jimkurmi no it does not, i don’t understand how having a sister tribe would mean your hugging the world. So by this logic, you were hugging the world on W50 when we served you up? As I remember, you had two tribes at the time, did you not?

Hahaha, are you that obsessed with yourself that you believe we are tryin to gangbang you? We’re not the tribe with our dip page almost into double figures.

It is true, we have mailed some tribes, but not to alliance as many tribes as we can in order to gangbang you. That’s not our style.

But it’s okay, you keep dipping as many tribes as you can get your hands on. If that’s how you want to play this world, see if you fair any better than last time out. I doubt it....