W54 FACTS

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Jimkurmi no it does not, i don’t understand how having a sister tribe would mean your hugging the world. So by this logic, you were hugging the world on W50 when we served you up? As I remember, you had two tribes at the time, did you not?

Hahaha, are you that obsessed with yourself that you believe we are tryin to gangbang you? We’re not the tribe with our dip page almost into double figures.

It is true, we have mailed some tribes, but not to alliance as many tribes as we can in order to gangbang you. That’s not our style.

But it’s okay, you keep dipping as many tribes as you can get your hands on. If that’s how you want to play this world, see if you fair any better than last time out. I doubt it....

You did serve us up on world 50, by allying the whole south, picking them off 1 by 1, having 4 people jump and spy from your first enemy, having one jump from us.

We ended the world getting spanked and you still had Diplomacy with UTTS, Thermo and Cartel despite owning 60% of the map.

I love how you are projecting onto us mate, its so fun

Salty

Reaction score
You did serve us up on world 50, by allying the whole south, picking them off 1 by 1, having 4 people jump and spy from your first enemy, having one jump from us.

We ended the world getting spanked and you still had Diplomacy with UTTS, Thermo and Cartel despite owning 60% of the map.

I love how you are projecting onto us mate, its so fun
All I hear isn’t excuses mate. I wonder what you will say as to why you didn’t succeed in W54

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
All I hear isn’t excuses mate. I wonder what you will say as to why you didn’t succeed in W54

All your gang have been coming in here and saying we are in your heads, so easy.

Yet you have such little Ammo you bring up an entirely different world now just so you can fire back.

Desperation.

Quite the collection you are amassing.

TWIX
TWIX
LEGO
DUPLO
JG
BBD

Salty

Reaction score
All your gang have been coming in here and saying we are in your heads, so easy.

Yet you have such little Ammo you bring up an entirely different world now just so you can fire back.

Desperation.

Quite the collection you are amassing.

TWIX
TWIX
LEGO
DUPLO
JG
BBD

I bring up a different world to explain to you having a second tribe does not constitute “hugging” the world.

Anyways

TWIX
TWIX
LEGO
DUPLO
JG
BBD

Collection? whats this?

Panther

Reaction score
@Salty Sam weren't you the guy on w49 who didn't know how to cancel snipe so xSpartan sat your account every day to do it for you?
That's a yikers mate

Also on another note, can't wait to see what you guys will come up with next, first a family tribe now 7 alliances haha I love it

Salty

Reaction score
@Salty Sam weren't you the guy on w49 who didn't know how to cancel snipe so xSpartan sat your account every day to do it for you?
That's a yikers mate

Also on another note, can't wait to see what you guys will come up with next, first a family tribe now 7 alliances haha I love it

I don’t recall tbh mate, but W49 was my first world so quite possibly it is true. That name does not ring a bell though, so may also not be true.

Let’s assume it’s true, I recently joined the tribal wars community, and did not know how to cancel snipe instantly, why would that be bad or embarrassing as you suggest?

If that person has since learnt how to do this action, and then went on to win the following world, is that not a sign of a roaring success?

By your logic, anybody who joins tribal wars should know the entire game inside out. They should have learnt all about troop builds, village builds, scripts, optimum scavenge and farming, paladin boosts, premium exchange, need I continue?

I think I have demonstrated my point.

No identity

Reaction score
I don’t recall tbh mate, but W49 was my first world so quite possibly it is true. That name does not ring a bell though, so may also not be true.

Let’s assume it’s true, I recently joined the tribal wars community, and did not know how to cancel snipe instantly, why would that be bad or embarrassing as you suggest?

If that person has since learnt how to do this action, and then went on to win the following world, is that not a sign of a roaring success?

By your logic, anybody who joins tribal wars should know the entire game inside out. They should have learnt all about troop builds, village builds, scripts, optimum scavenge and farming, paladin boosts, premium exchange, need I continue?

I think I have demonstrated my point.
Imagine claiming we have loads of alliances but in reality you guys do ahaha. You’re an embarrassing creature!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lol you claim we’re hugging but just admitted you are ahaha class pmsl

I'm going to type this slowly so you might be able to understand....

TWIX are hugging... and happy to admit it...
TAKE are hugging... and refusing to admit it and crying all over the forum...

Can you spot the difference?.....

P.s. Yes, I'm a creature... No, I'm not worried...