W54 FACTS

No identity

Reaction score
I'm going to type this slowly so you might be able to understand....

TWIX are hugging... and happy to admit it...
TAKE are hugging... and refusing to admit it and crying all over the forum...

Can you spot the difference?.....

P.s. Yes, I'm a creature... No, I'm not worried...
You’re a creature, I’m still waiting for you to find our family tribes so I can meet these beautiful people :) When you find them let me know so I can introduce myself. Love you thanks!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
/
You’re a creature, I’m still waiting for you to find our family tribes so I can meet these beautiful people :) When you find them let me know so I can introduce myself. Love you thanks!

Do you also need me to prove to you that the world is round... that water is wet... that the sky is blue?....

Does well known member mean well known to be a cock?

What an intelligent, well thought out post... well done... 10/10...

No identity

Reaction score
/

Do you also need me to prove to you that the world is round... that water is wet... that the sky is blue?....

What an intelligent, well thought out post... well done... 10/10...
Imagine having to lie and not having the confidence to win without the BS. Says a lot about you as person buddy. Shame on you, creature!

Killing Time

Reaction score
^^^^ seriously guys. What on earth is all this?! Why are you calling folks creatures and worse? Epeen reasons? Look bait each other over the size of your huggles if you must but lose the pitiful attempts at banter or at least try and be either amusing or if this eludes you perhaps say nothing at all?

The settings of this world should make the war fairly epic so perhaps do your talking there and not on here? Just my view...

No identity

Reaction score
Bit of banter never hurt anyone, if you disagree with that buddy you don’t have to read the thread.

Just my opinion!

Reaction score
Yeah a bit much KT, this is meant to be a bit of banter with a touch a truth if you can only win an argument by resorting to swearing then you’ve already lost.

If it’s just plain insults I’d rather close this thread.

I’ll have to make a new meme, shame that the most active these forums have been in awhile and it goes back to the old school days of being way too abusive.

Take it on the chin lads pun intended and if you’re that good prove it on the battlefield, until then my mind isn’t changed

Panther

Reaction score

Imagine if judges used your arguments haha
The proof is everything mate

Thank god people like you stick to tribal wars.. Well known member hahahh

Sifu

Reaction score
;) Words are like weapons and they wound sometime. The prophet Cher said that.

Reaction score
Just remember, uk server is small it’s all good to wind each other up but I wouldn’t go too far enemy one world maybe friend next no need to act like a child, it can and will bite you on the bottom.

No identity

Reaction score
Don’t worry yourself, we have a decent reputation, been around for a long time and people know we play straight up. We don’t have to lie like you guys etc, make up stories and what not.

We’re respected already mate, you guys should just play straight up, be confident in your own ability and you will enjoy this world way more.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Don’t worry yourself, we have a decent reputation, been around for a long time and people know we play straight up. We don’t have to lie like you guys etc, make up stories and what not.

We’re respected already mate, you guys should just play straight up, be confident in your own ability and you will enjoy this world way more.

The delusion is strong with this one...