W54 forum take 2!

Cheaterkadze

Reaction score
Yeah, a couple of them look awfully suspicious. I may or may not have pointed this out to tribalwars support.
I appreciate that some of the guys here are putting in the effort with either clearing people or doing thousands of raids. But then you have some at the top that don't have either of that

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's not a puzzle as to how it's done... One or two pit whores with no troops close by... or maybe someone that sends all their troops scavenging whilst leaving their warehouse full... Is it luck, or pre-planned?... a question for support to answer not us mere mortals...

No doubt it won't be the only 'questionably' activities on this world... nobles are sure to bring caps with no ODA, players suddenly deciding to quit and gifting villages and accounts 'merging'.... if pre-planned, we can but hope Support is able to take the appropriate action...

As in the real world, we can't control how other people behave in the Tribal Wars World... We can only control our own behaviour and how we react to others...

In this time of the Vid, when stress and anxiety levels are already high and we're unable to access the things that allow us to release our emotions... whether that be, for example, skanking the night away to some old school DnB or pumping the iron at our local gym...

It's normal to get angry... but it's a better world to live in when we control our angry and not direct it at others, as it is often the case that we direct our angry at those that are closest to us...

Here's a few things that may help:...

1. Think before we speak
2. Wait until we are calm, before expressing the reasons for our anger
3. Get some exercise. Here's a 20 min workout from everyone favourite Joe 20 Min workout
4. Take a timeout
5. Identify possibly solutions
6. Don't hold a grudge
7. Use humour to release tension
8. Practice relaxation skills

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
The stats are a puzzle, it is confusing me how the last two days the stats for some of the highest plunder are going to accounts that have little to no oda, an exceptionally low no. Of villas plundered and a very low warlord achievement. It baffles me how these no's can be achieved legitimately. Can anyone enlighten me as I busted my balls today and can't touch that kind of level

Been busting a gut here with plunders and loot, took us 2500 plunders to get 58k looted, which only beat a certain member's less than 100 plunders 52k. I am hurt because it seems on a non PP world where effort prevails, seems like some still find a way round it

misericordia

Reaction score
Been busting a gut here with plunders and loot, took us 2500 plunders to get 58k looted, which only beat a certain member's less than 100 plunders 52k. I am hurt because it seems on a non PP world where effort prevails, seems like some still find a way round it
I agree, its disheartening. I only done 1300 that day and that was a lot of effort for me. To look at the outcomes of recent days is a kick in the face to those who have genuinely pet some serious effort in.

My curiosity would wonder if since there is less to be earned from a Premium reduced world, would less attention be paid to the goings on of certain obvious (IMO) actions. Considering its known as the world people have been asking for id like to hope its been supervised fairly and any offenders dealt with accordingly, my worry is the priority of such issues ma not be the top of a list for a world that generates significantly less revenue through premium points

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There might be pushing going on, there normally is... But accusations simply because someone farms more with less plunders is stupid...

mr Pink

Reaction score
I know for a fact that pushing and hugging is going on. People these days really spoil the worlds. It seems it’s the same bums every other world doing the same snakey rat like actions. Tribal wars sucks now compared to what it was.

sp33duser

Reaction score
I know for a fact that pushing and hugging is going on. People these days really spoil the worlds. It seems it’s the same bums every other world doing the same snakey rat like actions. Tribal wars sucks now compared to what it was.

id rather lose to people pushing accounts than people literally buying their "victory" with PP so at least W54 has that going for them

mr Pink

Reaction score
there will always be players who cheat to try gain an advantage because they feel the bragging rights are worth it. Personally I think I’d rather be rimmed than take a game so serious that you have to basically cheat to win

Deleted User - 232559

yea i do take a harder stance on pp than other in game skanks, in the sense that the advantage gained can still be mitigated by outplays and skill level.
for me i think most unsavoury things in tw suck. but it is what it is, and unless the better sorta players are doing it, it doesnt really change the long term outcome of the game.
pp's was different i believe building boosting was still out playable. i was top 5 in start up on the 1st pp building boost (but no res buying) without any pp usage, soon as you could basicaly skip start up and go full blow big d. it just doesnt matter how good you are.

short story, i wouldnt be too troubled by odd looking farming stats, if your good youll likely rinse nooby booster users by nobles anyways

mangina

Reaction score
The stats are a puzzle, it is confusing me how the last two days the stats for some of the highest plunder are going to accounts that have little to no oda, an exceptionally low no. Of villas plundered and a very low warlord achievement. It baffles me how these no's can be achieved legitimately. Can anyone enlighten me as I busted my balls today and can't touch that kind of level

Why would I give up my secrets?