W54 forum take 2!

Deleted User - 910852

i sink into your village :D knock knock, here is your nightmare :D

Don Vito Corleone

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I recently registered. I'm from Hungary. I was never at foreign server. I don't consider myself a perfect player, but I won 2 server, and I have some experience.
I'm curious about the best tribals. Who is this here? Who won the most server in UK? Could you tell me some good player?
I looked for a tribe, where I can just practice, but there are plenty of players who are beginners, and I couldn't look any further, so I decided I help them, but I want to get to know some better players and tribes. Could anyone tell me what is the situation with diplomacy in the northern region?
I signed up to the mentoring system, and I contacted a player from a better tribe, but we felt like we can't help each other anymore.
I searched, but I couldn't find any player from the best tribes, but I'm sorry if that's not the case. In the Hungarian forums are full of players from the top tribes, more reaction score mean more experience.

rothwell

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I recently registered. I'm from Hungary. I was never at foreign server. I don't consider myself a perfect player, but I won 2 server, and I have some experience.
I'm curious about the best tribals. Who is this here? Who won the most server in UK? Could you tell me some good player?
I looked for a tribe, where I can just practice, but there are plenty of players who are beginners, and I couldn't look any further, so I decided I help them, but I want to get to know some better players and tribes. Could anyone tell me what is the situation with diplomacy in the northern region?
I signed up to the mentoring system, and I contacted a player from a better tribe, but we felt like we can't help each other anymore.
I searched, but I couldn't find any player from the best tribes, but I'm sorry if that's not the case. In the Hungarian forums are full of players from the top tribes, more reaction score mean more experience.

i think most would agree that Lt.Yoshimitsu is one of if not the best player on UK possibly the world

Deleted User - 910851

Hello Guys!

Hi
Best tribe: Ehre
We have server wins on german so...