War

DeletedUser12641

i still think this world has a few twists yet, who knows what will happen t4h are growing nicely and in a good position afa are slowly taking hd to the cleaners and lod but from my understanding not many players in afa are actually hitting them properly yet if they do then they ahould run through them but alot of internals and big barbs from players quitting still mopping up and brown dots in amongst them so seems like focus is else where at the mimute for alot of players

DeletedUser10100

It's very true, AFA has had less than 30% of their members attack H D, unsure why that is! Could be bordom, sat accounts, unwillingness to launch 100 hrs +, who knows, but the 20-30% that have launched have made an impact just on their own so why bother using the rest of the tribe to commit long assed nukes.

All I know is that H D lacks the experience and co-ordination to really make a run for it, there are a handful of decent players but there is only so much a few decne tplayers can do before they are overwhelmed and get bored of limited activity from everyone else.

On top of that, so many have quit leaving vast voids in which to noble up, low activity slows that process down further, so I guess the most active and experienced players will just eventually quit.

H D have lost a lot of key players in recent weeks and will continue to do so more and more as more pressure mounts up! The end is near! :-(

DeletedUser9598

MK if you have any accounts that could use a new owner drop me a mail, i could be tempted :p

DeletedUser10100

You can have my account if ya like mate :) I'm quitting very soon.

DeletedUser

Its really tough being in AFA and i think its telling on them poor dears.

i was doing a "dead" sit and sent the troops against CxC. - why not - get rid of them usefully; i even managed to clear some vills so he must have been asleep.

The Reply from CxC.

"So I see you've been having fun hiding behind a an internal to attack me.

Guess what, I'm going to hammer you for as long as you can withstand my friend, why?

because I have more nukes than you have villages lmao"

Hiding.....ooooh thats what sits are - i forgot. I think reu-day is someone from AFA doing some hiding too.

It must be so tough when you're bored senseless and with little gameplay to be had; AFA were a great tribe but the recent merger with the dead remnants of MM and the "peace accord" with T4H has neutered what i thought were two interesting and active tribes.

In their recent op against junior1 they took 2 - yes TWO - villages - and its cost them 100+ full nukes and countless partials. At this rate they'll conquer the world in 2047..........

I wasn't that impressed with the email as i've fought bigger and better in the past but if AFA are that bored, bring it on; maybe they don't like fighting major opposition.

p.s. - we're not friends - ok....

DeletedUser

Its really tough being in AFA and i think its telling on them poor dears.

i was doing a "dead" sit and sent the troops against CxC. - why not - get rid of them usefully; i even managed to clear some vills so he must have been asleep.

The Reply from CxC.

"So I see you've been having fun hiding behind a an internal to attack me.

Guess what, I'm going to hammer you for as long as you can withstand my friend, why?

because I have more nukes than you have villages lmao"

Hiding.....ooooh thats what sits are - i forgot. I think reu-day is someone from AFA doing some hiding too.

It must be so tough when you're bored senseless and with little gameplay to be had; AFA were a great tribe but the recent merger with the dead remnants of MM and the "peace accord" with T4H has neutered what i thought were two interesting and active tribes.

In their recent op against junior1 they took 2 - yes TWO - villages - and its cost them 100+ full nukes and countless partials. At this rate they'll conquer the world in 2047..........

I wasn't that impressed with the email as i've fought bigger and better in the past but if AFA are that bored, bring it on; maybe they don't like fighting major opposition.

p.s. - we're not friends - ok....

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, AFA-A
Side 2:
Tribes: H D

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15,849
Side 2: 3,568
Difference: 12,281

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 19
Difference: 214

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 91,581,075
Side 2: 14,785,831
Difference: 76,795,244

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,918,630
Side 2: 148,705
Difference: 1,769,925

chart

DeletedUser

Not bad considering it wasn't a noble op, it was just a mass clear/nuke op on a local player as no need to have nukes at home doing nothing or send too many to clear poorly defended villages else where.

Why not try sending some decent attacks back, not hard to be a turtle on a slow world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, AFA-A
Side 2:
Tribes: H D

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16,600
Side 2: 3,730
Difference: 12,870

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 333
Side 2: 20
Difference: 313

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 97,369,240
Side 2: 15,629,232
Difference: 81,740,008

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,772,242
Side 2: 158,155
Difference: 2,614,087

chart

DeletedUser13101

L~O~D have plenty of hardened players so I'll be surprised if they lose the war.
Plus they work well as tribe, and have been around for a long time.
Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser13101

Nuking empty villages? Wow isn't that impressive (not) :lol:

DeletedUser12541

Oh, didn't you know Sam? this guy can see exactly what is in each attack that heads in his direction so he can decide if he should dodge or not. TEACH ME!

DeletedUser2178

Kriztov, you can read the future can you? :O You might want to get in to fortune telling, then you could make some money off this amazing talent of yours.

Baz, I think that thought is going through a lot of peoples minds.. a.f.a get peace while they take on the rim then they have a greater backline to then take on t4h. But I suppose some tribes prefer to "play it safe".

Also, before anyone says "well, they're friends, why would the break diplomacy now?" Well, they broke ties with H D easy enough, so evidently that's not why they're keeping diplomacy.

Seems i was right so far........dumdedumdedum ;)