Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!

DeletedUser

If you really want me to come and play dave all you have to do is ask, but make sure you understand what will happen. I am running out of room up here.

DeletedUser

If you really want me to come and play dave all you have to do is ask, but make sure you understand what will happen. I am running out of room up here.

As long as you promise to play nice Coobs. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Must be..............otherwise Trav wouldnt be looking at him and drooling.

DeletedUser

Dave? i didnt know you were going Barb.....

Much LOL @ this.

But on topic, now that C~C is merged/merging into TEAM. W~A~R can officially claim victory?!?!
We made T3RR0R quit (awaits terrors response. lol) and his tribe fell shortly after him. :lol:

I know they havnt disbanded yet but its coming. Or it will be a one man tribe with ol toffee holding down the fort. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Much LOL @ this.

But on topic, now that C~C is merged/merging into TEAM. W~A~R can officially claim victory?!?!
We made T3RR0R quit (awaits terrors response. lol) and his tribe fell shortly after him. :lol:

I know they havnt disbanded yet but its coming. Or it will be a one man tribe with ol toffee holding down the fort. :icon_wink:

You can claim it if you like, theyl be a few of us left though......I am actualy surprised that you didnt come on and claim refugee status on the guys who went to TEAM.

DeletedUser5293

I still see C~C as a good tribe, if people question me why? the reason is plain and simple you don't get a top 5 slot if you are anything but a decent tribe maybe they have crumbled in the present war but that said i wont take away what they did in the past which gave them the former rank and the OD which they still retain, i personally don't know how many of them are active, but reading the list of the members as of now i still think they have some good members who would fight till their last men if the time called for.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Mofo, your getting boring, read this below

No one made T3rror quit.......he got fed up, it happens.

:lol:

I still see C~C as a good tribe, if people question me why? the reason is plain and simple you don't get a top 5 slot if you are anything but a decent tribe maybe they have crumbled in the present war but that said i wont take away what they did in the past which gave them the former rank and the OD which they still retain, i personally don't know how many of them are active, but reading the list of the members as of now i still think they have some good members who would fight till their last men if the time called for.

Argho..... I....LOVE.....YOU.....

If you have skype mail me your addy :icon_wink:

Reason: Respectful post. +1 rep.... because its been FAR TOO LONG since anyone has been respectable on here.

DeletedUser

because its been FAR TOO LONG since anyone has been respectable on here.

I'm respectable. I put clothes on tonight.

I respect you tezzie.

I had great fun attacking you all those months back.
Sure we even joked about it after, especially when your tribe supported you with about 500 paladins. You were about 4 hours from getting nobled. Good thing the wife made me scout you again before I launched.

What is it they say? "Behind every great man......"

I can't for the life of me remember.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it a merge MoFo, to me it seems like TEAM are picking over the carcass of their once great ally. The fact that not all of C~C are going across shows this. Fair play to Toffs for wanting to fight on, but how will long will that fight last when TEAM are cherrypicking his fellow players.

Dave? i didnt know you were going Barb.....

I've always been a bit of a wild one me TJ. Beware the grey tribe.

DeletedUser3227

dave my confused friend, why dont you offer trav out and come out of the closest from who ur co playing? or are you too yellow? book book book.

DeletedUser

I'm respectable. I put clothes on tonight.

I respect you tezzie.

I had great fun attacking you all those months back.
Sure we even joked about it after, especially when your tribe supported you with about 500 paladins. You were about 4 hours from getting nobled. Good thing the wife made me scout you again before I launched.

I can't for the life of me remember.

500 is a bit exaggerated... it was 46.... lol...which is still funny...
I think people in my tribe were trying to get into my good books... early on lol

"....theres 500 pallys?" lol... a new saying i think....

DeletedUser

dave my confused friend, why dont you offer trav out and come out of the closest from who ur co playing? or are you too yellow? book book book.

Max my love child of a New Labour spin doctor, the fact I'm co-playing an account has been common knowledge for a while now, what's wrong, those TEAM jungle drums not reaching you anymore?

Me and Trav are all good Max, no point coming out of my 'closest.'

What's with the 'book book book' love? You coming over all funny? Funny looking maybe.

DeletedUser3227

hahaha, you and trav are good yeah. you dont know trav.

ok my jungle ears may be blocked, tell me and w2 who you are coplaying if it aint no secret. instead of hiding like a chicken, hence the book book book.

DeletedUser

hahaha, you and trav are good yeah. you dont know trav.

Me and Trav are good because even though he's top dog in W2 he doesn't come on the externals acting the big 'I am' unlike a certain chap we all know and love Max. Trav gets respect because not only is he a very good player, he earns the respect for his external prescence. What I'm trying to say is he's an all round great guy. :icon_biggrin:

instead of hiding like a chicken, hence the book book book.

Yup, I'm a chicken and that makes you the forum prize cock.

DeletedUser

travis a good player, and an all round great guy...........................I nearly choked on my beer lol.

DeletedUser

This is getting a bit out of hand :icon_confused:

Pointless thread now as theres not much left of C~C

Its just turned into a Trav and Dave fest :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

OH Nem, just no love? you saying I have no skills?

Last edited by a moderator: