Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!

DeletedUser

Truth is, i never left. i read every comment posted, But never quoted or replied to it. The truth was, there was no point.

I told my views and reasons, only to get chewed up and spat out.

An example : The easy lead from W~A~R was C~C's inactivity.

The result, people thought me complaining and making excuses. Truth was, it is inactivity. I never slandered W~A~R because of it, i just stated that was the reason so.

DeletedUser

gr8 to have you posting again T3rror...i agree you just mentioned it ...but i believe the inactivity point was blown out of proportion and used as an excuse to undermine W~A~R's performance by some other players of your alliance...which lead to W~A~R replying and the shift of this thread towards flaming rather than concentrating on the topic...and as a neutral reader of the post, it became a lil boring read

DeletedUser

C~C got played at their own game here.

They attempted to gain real estate in the TEAM v DOGS war by joining in bringing war to another front of the DOGS line. DOGS were under pressure for over a week but the key difference is it didnt bring inactivity to the tribe, infact increased it.

C~C underestimated the sleeping giant of W~A~R on their doorstep who declared on them! Now C~C had war on two fronts too and cant seem to handle it with many going inactive. No fault of W~A~R, they were'nt no know but a mistake by C~C for over strecthing themselves.

DeletedUser

Of course it's not W~A~R's fault.They seized the opportunity.Well done.

DeletedUser

gifted villages, by ex smack members, is far from great work atheus.

DeletedUser3227

C~C got played at their own game here.

They attempted to gain real estate in the TEAM v DOGS war by joining in bringing war to another front of the DOGS line. DOGS were under pressure for over a week but the key difference is it didnt bring inactivity to the tribe, infact increased it.

lmao, thats the biggest load of cods whollop ive heard, dogs players are going inactive all over the place, this is why you guys are nobling them out. i like u blev and u normally post good comments, but this is absolute rubbish,

DeletedUser

Their's a difference between inactivity and account mergers between players.

My point was the inactivity amoung other tribes involved in the war has not effected them greatly, but the inactivty in C~C seems to have killed them.
Im sure the inactivity was not an issue at the time of the declaration on Dogs (or that would have been daft, going to war with many inactives?)
The increased pressure from W~A~R was too much for some of them.

and now all this with the Duke ..... (cant wait to hear the story, or excuses).

C~C - a dukeless tribe at the minute? what happened to the captain going down with the ship heroism.

DeletedUser

I am not congratulating them for nobling inactive villages Uncle CC.To be fair they did noble many defended villas too. And I never used the word ''great'' to explain what they did.But how can you blame them for trying to eliminate a possible threat when Terror did the same thing to DOGS ? I wish they decided to do the honorable thing and did not attack a weakened enemy but it happens a lot in this game so as far as I am concerned they did nothing wrong.

DeletedUser3227

ok blev i agree on some of ur points, but besides account mergers i know you have had an influx of inactivity, (havent we all).

so saying that it actually increased ur activity was a bit far fetched imo.

DeletedUser

Their's a difference between inactivity and account mergers between players.
not really you merge accounts to become more active, because of inactivity maybe not going yellow but still not on enough

My point was the inactivity amoung other tribes involved in the war has not effected them greatly, but the inactivty in C~C seems to have killed them.
mainly because them accounts have been passed on
you cant pass on an account without details maybe thats why

Im sure the inactivity was not an issue at the time of the declaration on Dogs (or that would have been daft, going to war with many inactives?)
The increased pressure from W~A~R was too much for some of them.
you do realise not all C~C is inactive
i think its mainly the ex smack players that are going inactive though i could be wrong
so most near dogs were active and showed that with the stats

and now all this with the Duke ..... (cant wait to hear the story, or excuses).
doubt you will hear a story about it
some people know why some dont

C~C - a dukeless tribe at the minute? what happened to the captain going down with the ship heroism.
i highly doubt nobody in C~C can step up
im sure they have a new duke who may get them going again you never know

DeletedUser3227

can i ask what happened to dimwit? he was in W~A~R we took some vills off him then he magicly gets booted? joins another tribe? smells like stat dodging to me? correct me if im wrong?

DeletedUser

A Poll from W~A~R forums,can we pull the "in-active" card?

Dimwit internal noble??

Dimwit went away for few hours been 2 weeks mail below

Yes
20 votes (68,97%)

DeletedUser

[clt]Ive cleaned this thread out, lets keep this on topic please[/clt]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6488

So i wonder now that the merge into Team has started will everyone flock from C~C?
Will toffy hold to his word and be last man standing flying the C~C flag?
we shall see......

Anyway some stats from this mornings take

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C~C TEAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 35
Difference: 17

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 336,899
Side 2: 244,469
Difference: 92,430

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,691
Side 2: 0
Difference: 140,691

image.php

Well done Warriors :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol

well done chaps - so they big secret merger has begun huh, lol

DeletedUser

Going to make K55 intresting, and put us very close together without C~C buffer.

DeletedUser

Going to make K55 intresting, and put us very close together without C~C buffer.

Sorry, what's your point caller :icon_biggrin: :

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM C~C
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 5
Difference: 105