Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!

DeletedUser

OK, Let's see, where do I start. Topher, you tell everyone to read the posts, you need to read posts. Your rebuttals make me think you do some sort of speed reading where you look at every fourth word, and guess at the rest of what they are saying.

You continually talk about the guy saying it took skill to get to #2, but the only thing you see is the merge, I don't know if you are aware, but W~A~R was around before they merged. What he said is it took skill to get them to where they are now, yes recruiting is a skill, yes diplomacy is a skill, yes kicking the crap out of another tribe is a skill, when you take that into account, guess what, it took skill to get where they are, did he ever say they were the second most skillful players........no. All top 5-10 tribes have to have skill to be there now.

Let's see Team merged. virtus merged, C~C merged, Dog merged, so guess what all top 5 tribes merged with another tribe in the top 10. So come on. I was going to go through and dispute individual post you've made in this rant, but there are too many, so I thought I would just generally cover them all. I really hope that you read EVERY word in this post before you respond. I will rebut if I need to clarify anything.

So after you read this, stop, walk away from the screen take a breather, calm down a little bit. Then sit down, read it again, again walk away and calm down, then return to your computer to write out your response. Then read your response before you post.

I would like to congratulate W~A~R on their war, and it looks like a good merge on all sides.

*reads every 4th word and guesses the rest*

Och go and chase yourself Clam, to be honest I have absolutley no respect for you now(not tht youd care your too arrogant)

I knew you were gni post , I was just waiting for it just like the others, hey maybe your next new name for a new world should be Tofferkiller( Catch me if you can!)

I shouldve wrote one big long post here but I wont, cos i cnt be botherd with you droning on again.

If you dont like what i say then dont read it :D

and its ToFFer! FF! FF! not toPHer thanks ;)

he wont be on the rim; mostly due to the fact that HE will have allies to help him fight his wars :S

hahaha omg what??

Stick to your name and keep in the shadows, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[clt]After appeals by more than one person, this thread has been reopened

This is your LAST CHANCE, no spam, no bickering, no off topic.[/clt]

DeletedUser

W~A~R vs. C~C

Since our PNP is lost in spam this room will now be for Facts and Stats regarding W~A~R vs. C~C only please.Myself included.

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C~C
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161,966
Side 2: 0
Difference: 161,966

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C~C
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 2
Difference: 101

image.php

Side 1: 844,254
Side 2: 13,617
Difference: 830,637

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C~C SVB
Players: Sly one

Timeframe: 17/02/2010 00:00:00 to 16/03/2010 01:37:18

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 2
Difference: 114

image.php

Side 1: 951,229
Side 2: 13,617
Difference: 937,612

image.php

Fact #1- C~C claims to have provoked this war
Fact #2-W~A~R declared on C~C
Fact #3-W~A~R is ahead in Stats without resistance

DeletedUser

Nice stats W~A~R.

I am genuinely surprised by C~C's poor stats for the last month.
Pretty hard if not impossible to put any positive spin on those stats C~C.

DeletedUser6488

That would be because others going constantly off-topic resulted in this being closed toffy

keep it on-topic like how poor C~C really are
and how good W~A~R are doing against C~C

you know FACTS

thanks

DeletedUser5293

All right friends, hope we can keep this more tribe and war related than personal mug shot mania from now on, so peeps fire at will and thanks CLT for the reconsideration.

Let me bring it back on topic by asking a simple question

W~A~R is winning now but why??

DeletedUser

W~A~R is winning now but why??

Possibly they took the early advantage because C~C were concentrated on the front with DOGS.
Plus if a lot of the Smack players that merged were a bunch of inactives then once again W~A~R were able to take these out first as they should in my opinion.

However this conflict is over a month old now and so far C~C have made very little attempt to attack W~A~R or so it seems from the stats anyhow. I can't answer why. Are they trying to position themselves for a tactical strike? Maybe.

Unfortunately I had to give this world up (and W1) suddenly due to ill health so as I'm not in DOGS any more I'm purely speculating here. What I do know from the early days of C~C's war with DOGS is that they seemed organised and worthy foes. Of course they had the element of surprise with their initial waves of attacks. IF they are as organised and good as they initially seemed I would expect them to fight back sooner rather than later.

Until they do though it has to be said that they are getting a hiding from W~A~R so far.

DeletedUser

Possibly they took the early advantage because C~C were concentrated on the front with DOGS.
Plus if a lot of the Smack players that merged were a bunch of inactives then once again W~A~R were able to take these out first as they should in my opinion.

However this conflict is over a month old now and so far C~C have made very little attempt to attack W~A~R or so it seems from the stats anyhow. I can't answer why. Are they trying to position themselves for a tactical strike? Maybe.

Unfortunately I had to give this world up (and W1) suddenly due to ill health so as I'm not in DOGS any more I'm purely speculating here. What I do know from the early days of C~C's war with DOGS is that they seemed organised and worthy foes. Of course they had the element of surprise with their initial waves of attacks. IF they are as organised and good as they initially seemed I would expect them to fight back sooner rather than later.

Until they do though it has to be said that they are getting a hiding from W~A~R so far.

Well I think your right on the money there shaney(but better not mention inactives or theyl go mad arghhhhhhh)

We havnt launched an all out strike on W~A~R yet as we were set up for fighting the other 2 tribes (DOGS and T.U.F)

T.U.F now mergin into W~A~R and W~A~R hitting tht side we were set up to fight T.U.F with was a very good tactic(dnt know if it was ment)

They had an advantage over the inactives as(and I say this with no offence ment) When pally storm and frizy went, they were ex-smakcers and knew who was not online much.

I aint making up excuses here to be honest, as W~A~R have done very well so far, the question is will it last? and only time will tell as C~C have a few changes going on.

OT: Shame to see you have to quit both worlds dude, you were a worthy foe on world 2. Dogs lost a good player with you going.

DeletedUser

nicely said shaney,
frankly i am surprised at how ex smack members treated there new duke.. i personally would have booted the lot of the ones who failed to participate or went inactive..tisk tisk to those who can play but failed too !! i can tell you know they came to life every time TEAM tried to rim one of them lmao, so i personally think that most of the W~A~R conquers against C~C are just gifted villas for mates... EVERYONE KNOWS IT just no one has the balls to say it..

DeletedUser

Toffer87 said:
They had an advantage over the inactives as(and I say this with no offence ment) When pally storm and frizy went, they were ex-smakcers and knew who was not online much.

All of them...All of them seemed in-active,that's why we left. Just to clear that up.

So the in-actives are no longer a dispute,I agree. Whats these "changes" you guys got goin on!?!? :icon_eek: I must say I'm anxious to see.

DeletedUser6488

Mass Delete pally i presume
no point being here if they aint going to play the game the way it should :lol:

DeletedUser

All of them...All of them seemed in-active,that's why we left. Just to clear that up.

So the in-actives are no longer a dispute,I agree. Whats these "changes" you guys got goin on!?!? :icon_eek: I must say I'm anxious to see.

You knew yourself pally who they were, and yet you still continued to go on about it
digging in at every oppertunity tht they wernt inactive when they were,

And now someone will say well why dont you noble them out?

Well for a start there were chances given for them to come back(I went awol at the idea of rincwinds getting nobled out)
I didnt see the point in internal nobling a good player str8 away cos he had a few villa's took of him, incase he came bk in a few days.

There was alot of them happening at once, and nobling them out would of been harder, especially with no-one sitting them, and were wasting our own troops to noble them out
When we could use them on the enemy, you my say an inactive is easier to clear, but not when the inactive has villa's sitting with more than enough to take out a train and a few nukes.

If we were to just concentrate on nobling all the inactives(bearing in mind a few went at the same time, plus some players quit) we would have no offence.

W~A~R caught us at a very good time for them, as said before Terror wanted war the council didnt so no preparation was made for it. And the tribe memebrs knew nothing of his ambitions(except a few)

@ Shaun post:

You see Shaun, tht cockyness is what will be W~A~R's downfall.

You got too big a buzz of this lead so far( I suppose it would be hard not to for some )

Look at Virtus for example and Dukes aswell, they knock seven shades of (beep) out of other tribes, taking double/triple from what youv took off C~C

They get in a few commetns and some PnP yeah obcourse why not, but they dont go on like W~A~R do about it, and you can take tht to the bank and smoke it if you like.

And yeah I have my cocky moments, but thts just me in general :)

DeletedUser

OT: Shame to see you have to quit both worlds dude, you were a worthy foe on world 2. Dogs lost a good player with you going.

That was the problem , playing on two worlds, trying to get on with RL etc,etc........
Those that know me well will tell you I can get pretty obsessive about something.
Wasn't getting enough snoozes and basically got sick and had to make a sudden clean break from both worlds.
Have to admit that the timing sucked big time for the DOGS tribe and I apologise to them for the suddenness and manner I handled it.:icon_redface:
Next time (if there is a next time) I'll make sure to stick to one world.

Anyway back on topic.
Interesting theory chop-chop. Not one I had heard so far or maybe I missed it in amongst all the flaming so far in these threads.

Also the merge theory makes sense too.

I have to say this DOGS v CATS war could get mighty interesting

DeletedUser

@ Shaun post:

You see Shaun, tht cockyness is what will be W~A~R's downfall.

You got too big a buzz of this lead so far( I suppose it would be hard not to for some )

Look at Virtus for example and Dukes aswell, they knock seven shades of (beep) out of other tribes, taking double/triple from what youv took off C~C

They get in a few commetns and some PnP yeah obcourse why not, but they dont go on like W~A~R do about it, and you can take tht to the bank and smoke it if you like.

And yeah I have my cocky moments, but thts just me in general :)

What you always fail to see about our "cockyness" is that the only reason it is there is because of C~C's initial cocky attitude towards W~A~R.

Virtus and dukes enemies didnt go around constantly taunting them saying "they didnt have a chance" and "wouldnt know what to do with a nuke with if they seen one" before the war had even started and then crying with excuses when they began losing.

Every bit of W~A~Rs cockyness was brought on by an ignorant C~C. At least we didnt "talk the talk" before we "walked the walk", as they say. :icon_wink:

The cockyness of C~C was/is its downfall and a big part of why they are being obliderated in this war. Their own attitude (a big part being terror) caused them to be attacked when they apparently werent ready and now they are suffering for it.

DeletedUser

*sigh* re-read for MoFo's pleasure(Hmm if off-topic is replying to your post with defence to my tribe then what is on-topic?)

Hey in all fariness if you look through this thread, there is barely any other C~C posters bar me and Terror, Terror posts are always good(cocky hmm dunno...maybe) My posts well hell yeah they are cocky lol, I told you thts just me.

And I'll keep it up till i get rimmed/quit or wtever.

Right now I look at W~A~R and they think they are a super power, they think they are invicable.<<<Cockyness

News Flash there is no tribe on wolrd 2 who is invincable.

As for the 'supposedly C~C wernt ready' bit, how could we have been ready for a declaration on us by another tribe?(unless we had a spy which we never)
We were fighting 2 other big tribes at the time, suppose T.U.F didnt do much at the time, but DOGS certainly shocked us from when we started, there villa's wernt easy to take.

So all in all how could we have been ready for it?

Next youl be saying I'll be making one of these calls MoFo:
dispatch: 911, what's your emergency?
Caller named "Player": I need help...quickly!

dispatch: What is your emergency sir?
player: Are you there?
dispatch: I didn't hear what you said. What do you need?
player: I need help.

dispatch: What is your emergency?
player: There is a guy attacking me with axes.
dispatch: Are you inside?
player: I have walls between us, but I don't think it will be enough.
dispatch: Can you see the man with the axes?
player: No, but I know he is coming.
dispatch: How do you know he is coming?
player: He scouted my place.
dispatch: He has been to your place before? Is that what you are saying?
player: Yes, he is my neighour.
dispatch: He's your neighbour? Is that correct sir?
player: Yes, his name is MoFo

dispatch: Ok sir, where are you?
player: Uh, I'm in k54
dispatch: Where? where on 54th? Give me an address?
player: 474|511
dispatch:474|511 , what do you mean? Is that on 54th street?
player: oh no, he's going to hit me with cats now.
dispatch: Sir, is this a prank call?
dispatch: Sir, you can get in a lot of trouble making prank calls to 911.
player: Seriously, he has like 50 cats.
dispatch: He has 50 cats? Is he still outside with axes?

player: Yeah, he is sending his cats with axes.
dispatch: Sir, I am going to hang up now.
dispatch: Sir, sir? Are you there sir? I am reporting this call as a prank call sir.
player: Arhh, he hit me. My wall is flattened and he knocked down my farm with his cats. I'm going to restart. Thanks for your assistance though ma'am.
Hello, are you there ma'am?

Dispatch: beep beep beep beep....

DeletedUser5293

Hey Atheus,

Welcome to the externals:)

So this inactivity bug, was it an infection brought over by the merge?
Or was it general attrition in player activity levels?
Want to hear the C~C side of the story of how this sudden inacivity( sudden in the sense of it becoming visible suddenly) during the time of war was brought about.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

I don't think it's the direct result of the merge.It's true some of the best ex-smack! members were inactive or quit soon after the merge but also several good players joined our tribe.One possible negative effect is the overconfidence. Maybe T3rror would not decide to attack DOGS if we did not move to no.2 after the merge.Or at least wait until we defeat TUF . I don't know all the details so it's just a guess.

The main reason for the ''sudden inactivity'' I think , is the war against 3 good tribes.We had many part-time players , still have actually. They are nice and helpful people but not prepared for the high level of activity and aggressiveness a war on 3 fronts demands. I am sure we could hold the line , even win against TUF and DOGS but we were not ready for the third front.I guess when some members realized they don't have time to meet those demands , they started to quit. Unfortunately we lost many of our best players too within the last 6 weeks or so.Half of the top 20 quit or were inactive.
I think a mixture of attrition and real life problems is the short answer to your question.

DeletedUser

i can safely say you have hit most the inactives, Im not mocking your tribe for doing so, Its a good tactic, You can say it shows good planning.

i just mentioned it thats all.

As Said a few weeks ago....

I wasnt mocking your tribe for the tactics, in fact, i think i even say its a good tactic.

DeletedUser5293

Thank you.

I don't think it's the direct result of the merge.It's true some of the best ex-smack! members were inactive or quit soon after the merge but also several good players joined our tribe.One possible negative effect is the overconfidence. Maybe T3rror would not decide to attack DOGS if we did not move to no.2 after the merge.Or at least wait until we defeat TUF . I don't know all the details so it's just a guess.

The main reason for the ''sudden inactivity'' I think , is the war against 3 good tribes.We had many part-time players , still have actually. They are nice and helpful people but not prepared for the high level of activity and aggressiveness a war on 3 fronts demands. I am sure we could hold the line , even win against TUF and DOGS but we were not ready for the third front.I guess when some members realized they don't have time to meet those demands , they started to quit. Unfortunately we lost many of our best players too within the last 6 weeks or so.Half of the top 20 quit or were inactive.
I think a mixture of attrition and real life problems is the short answer to your question.

Lucid and truthful answer, no hidden agenda no trickery. I like, hope to see you around more on the externals.

@T3rror : Good to see you are back on the externals mate:) i was starting to get worried:icon_wink: