Warriors Come Out To Plaaeeay!

DeletedUser

I think that certain posters feel that unless a tribe can pull off a mega strike across many villages timed to the millisecond then they are not a force to be reckoned with.
well i would kind of agree with that
without good timing you wont do a great deal of damage to good players compared to what you could

I would point out that although tribal co-ordination is important, it is not the only important thing. If it was, then by their logic, our tribe would be nowhere and lo and behold we are now number 2.
in a war against good players its one of the most important things theres a difference between climbing the ranks and keeping that rank in a tough war

A merge did get us 2nd but a bit of "skill" was used to take the 4th ranked spot and boot C~C to 5th a couple weeks ago.
sure call it skill if you want i mean recruitment choices over the past month and a half didnt have any affect at all :icon_rolleyes:
i forgot the numbers now but when looking at it i think W~A~R got the main bulk of there points to catch C~C up through recruitment this was looking from 1st of feb to around 1st of march

And of course we cant forget the skill used in those oh-so stunning stats against your failing, weak 5th ranked tribe. ;)
again call it skill if you want
but they themselves say they have done no well timed co-ordination so i dont really see the skill in that

DeletedUser

again with the 'skill' stuff eh lol

You still dont get it.....getting to rank 2 was through a merge for W~A~R, not skill, a merge.

I thought my one man tribe story was clear enough lol.

Hey Jaig, I was thinking of calling th 1 man tribe 'The Crack Foxes' you kool with keeping tht name :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5293

w
i forgot the numbers now but when looking at it i think W~A~R got the main bulk of there points to catch C~C up through recruitment this was looking from 1st of feb to around 1st of march

Dont really agree to this one CC, if you carefully look at members joining and leaving in and around the time frame you mentioned you will see that it was not down to recruitment.

Even more so if you see the stats since the War started(17th Feb), at that time we were still 5th and C~C 4th. We have had more players leave than join in that time frame untill about 12th of march.

So how did we bridge the gap between us and C~C?

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C~C
Players:

Timeframe: 17/02/2010 00:00:00 to 12/03/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 484
Side 2: 329
Difference: 155

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 2
Difference: 86

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,970,582
Side 2: 1,893,900
Difference: 1,076,682

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 701,433
Side 2: 13,617
Difference: 687,816

image.php

Thats a million or thereabout of points there,

And then this

leaving.png

The above one two factors helped us scale the difference in points and not recruitment.
The first one was the points we claimed along the time of the war and the second was hastened if not brought about by our attacks.

Thats the reason W~A~R went from 5th to 4th.

EDIT:
To answer the SKILL question
Yes respected members of the JURY you are right to point out no skill was required to get this point scale from 4th to 2nd done with.
Diplomacy Forward Planning Insight Geopolitical Know how Foresight are not considered SKILLS in the game are they?
Of course not!!!!!
Only sending Nukes and trains and total ingame anhilation are the way that top tribes are forged, Right?

I personally think that each factor is defined by a different skillset none greater than the other, this rank improvement was done by another set of skill than most members consider conventional skill. Anyways No one in W~A~R has claimed that the rank 2 position was attained by fighting tooth and nail for it in the battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i meant recruitment on both sides not just W~A~Rs by C~C i meant the lack of it and the kicking off members
during February war recruited just over a mill where as C~C lost around half a mill

so already through recruitment you gained around 1.5 mill on C~C in one month

i understand this is there problem and not yours i just dont think you can say it is down to skill when it clearly isnt

DeletedUser

Well argho unforunatly, Crisis Core is right you did receive your main bulk of points that put you into rank 2,
no matter which way u put it yes you had more members leave than join, but just look below at the diffrence of the ones leaving and those incoming?
You took 744,000 points of C~C( around tht number so dont quote me on tht)
So the only way you could have made up the rankings is by 1.Nobling alot of barbs 2.Recruitment/merge

So in esscence yes your beating C~C, yes You have done very well to get this far, but you recruited your way up through a merge.
Which dosnt take skill to recruit/merge into you the high point players, any tribe can do it.

W~A~R

17th Feb - 13march

Members left- 18
Members joined-15

Points of members left-2,235,345
Points of members joined-6,335,268

DeletedUser

Which dosnt take skill to recruit/merge into you the high point players, any tribe can do it.

I thought Arghos explaination was terrific,imo,This merge was a planned and well executed event. Thanks to great leadership's foresight and devotion of time to the tribe. To me that is a very commendable "Skill".

W~A~R

17th Feb - 13march

Members left- 18
Members joined-15

Points of members left-2,235,345
Points of members joined-6,335,268

Hmmm...You mean to tell me the in-active members were booted and good active members brought in!?!?!
0002035B.gif
Oh the horror!

DeletedUser

I thought Arghos explaination was terrific,imo,This merge was a planned and well executed event. Thanks to great leadership's foresight and devotion of time to the tribe. To me that is a very commendable "Skill".

Hmmm...You mean to tell me the in-active members were booted and good active members brought in!?!?!
0002035B.gif
Oh the horror!

erm......no the majority(if not all) went to Dep your academy tribe ;)

@Mach-erm and?? I have been and will continue to argue the fact tht you got your ranks up as a whole through merging/recruitment, yeah your enoblements on C~C and barbs helped, but majorly it was through mergin/recruitment.

DeletedUser6488

@Mach-erm and?? I have been and will continue to argue the fact tht you got your ranks up as a whole through merging/recruitment, yeah your enoblements on C~C and barbs helped, but majorly it was through mergin/recruitment.

Whats that just like C~C did when merged with smack!
i remember C~C climbing a few places from that merge although never done C~C any good

Tactically & Positionally this was a great move if you cannot see it give up :icon_wink:

I think C~C should be more worried about there decline that W~A~R's growth

Make you a deal clear out those many accounts your sitting and ill invite you across
need more scots :lol:

seriously though keep this about the ongoing war, talk about tactical merge's in another thread

DeletedUser

Whats that just like C~C did when merged with smack!
i remember C~C climbing a few places from that merge although never done C~C any good

Tactically & Positionally this was a great move if you cannot see it give up :icon_wink:

I think C~C should be more worried about there decline that W~A~R's growth

Make you a deal clear out those many accounts your sitting and ill invite you across
need more scots :lol:

seriously though keep this about the ongoing war, talk about tactical merge's in another thread

Lmao what accounts ? I aint sitting any :s (thts the second time I've been told I'm sitting alot of people, its news to me if I am )

Again! I never sayd it was a good merge/bad merge so why would I not see it and give it up if I never said it :s

The whole point of my last few posts was to show tht it dosnt take skill to become rank 2 through a merge with another top 10 tribe :s

The merge is part of the war is it not??

Trust me my name isnt Pally Storm: I wont join the enemy like him ;)

DeletedUser

Trust me my name isnt Pally Storm: I wont join the enemy like him ;)

Now thats mean! :icon_sad:

I guess I should have stayed,merged with C~C then went "in-active" and let the enemy take my villas. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5293

Well argho unforunatly, Crisis Core is right you did receive your main bulk of points that put you into rank 2

This is what you mentioned and this is what I said

Argho said:
Thats the reason W~A~R went from 5th to 4th.

I was mentioning the move where W~A~R went ahead of C~C and not when or how war moved to NO 2. I believe CC will confirm that we were in discussion about W~A~R moving up a place to 4th and C~C moving from the 4th to 5th and what brought about that to happen.

If you do look at the spoilers i placed in my original post you will see what i meant to put through.

DeletedUser

you are right argho
i think that a pretty big chunk came from recruitment
think ill look into it more soon

agreed but only if it works out
it looks good now but it may not later i look forward to see how it goes

Hmmm...You mean to tell me the in-active members were booted and good active members brought in!?!?! Oh the horror!

you missed completely what was being said or just choose to ignore it well done
nobody said there was anything wrong with it just that you arnt at your rank because of skill though you may all be good i dont know but its the recruitment that boosted your rank

DeletedUser

This is what you mentioned and this is what I said

I was mentioning the move where W~A~R went ahead of C~C and not when or how war moved to NO 2. I believe CC will confirm that we were in discussion about W~A~R moving up a place to 4th and C~C moving from the 4th to 5th and what brought about that to happen.

If you do look at the spoilers i placed in my original post you will see what i meant to put through.

Argho, if you read bk...

My first post stated that W~A~R getting to rank 2 (you see tht number? not 4 or 5 or whichever number you wanna pick)

In no which way have i stated anythng to do with W~A~R becoming any other rank than 2(theres that fricking number again!)

So instead of going on about other ranks, and trying to make me look stupid(I can do that without any help thnks)

I suggest you take a look back at what i said, that it took no skill for you to become rank 2.

Just incase you think that it took skill and decide to post it, heres what I think.

Mergers:-

Tribe 1: We hate C~C aswell! Hey wanna merge?
Tribe 2: Yeah why not.
Tribe 1: *invites tribe 2's members*

Tribe 1 and 2 now become tribe 1.

Recruitment:-

1st recruitment style

Recruiter: Hey wanna join my tribe, were big and hopless( your friends can join our academy!)
Player: Erm.....yeah ok send me an invite.

2nd recruitment style

Recruiter: hmmm click on tht random guy with big points, hmm click 'invite to tribe' *thinks to himself- Hmm hopfully he joined he's big itl boost our ranks*

Now there is absolutly no Skill involved in tht, unless clicking a button is a skill??

DeletedUser5293

Toffer i hate to take up any more forum space on the same old topic, you still don't get the point, do you?

We both are talking about two complete scenarios. So when you quoted me saying i was wrong when i was trying to mention about a different move rather than what you derived my explanation to be.
So here is the break down of what we were taking about.

Argho------ Rank 5th to 4th move

Toffer------ Rank 5th to 2nd move.

For this scenario Argho------ Rank 5th to 4th move

I was saying this movement was not down to just recruitment.

And my take on what is below

Mergers:-

Tribe 1: We hate C~C aswell! Hey wanna merge?
Tribe 2: Yeah why not.
Tribe 1: *invites tribe 2's members*

Tribe 1 and 2 now become tribe 1.

Recruitment:-

1st recruitment style

Recruiter: Hey wanna join my tribe, were big and hopless( your friends can join our academy!)
Player: Erm.....yeah ok send me an invite.

2nd recruitment style

Recruiter: hmmm click on tht random guy with big points, hmm click 'invite to tribe' *thinks to himself- Hmm hopfully he joined he's big itl boost our ranks*

Tribe 1: We big and strong we rule, you guys have some big players too wanna join and then we can Tango.

Tribe 2: Yes yes why not, just let us HIT and RUN the tribe to our south,and then we can enjoy the NAP together.

Tribe 1: Dont forget to get your big boys(inactives) along they help us to get 2nd rank too.

This happened in the not so distant past?
REMEMBER?

If not this should help
smack.jpg

PS: Toffer if you think we need discuss this more lets do it through ingame mails and spare the external readers cos i am sure they have had enough.

DeletedUser

Argho, you continue to be the best poster on UK2. You are always the most thorough and complete poster who puts the doubters in their place. Using truthful facts of course.

Even if they dont always seem to have the mental capacity to understand it all... :icon_rolleyes:

Its always a pleasure to read when you do this. (it means i dont have to attempt it and probaly fail terribly)

Well done mate. + rep for you.

DeletedUser

wow argho, erm.....that was crap :s

This whole thing started when one of your members( a new guy to post on the externals)

posted that W~A~R used here so called 'skill' to get to rank 2, whereas all I did was correct him, and continues to direct my posts
from your merger to rank 2, why you elt you had to briing up stats for you climbing other ranks is beyond me(although I'm sure it was becuase of your minion changing the subject from 'rank 2' to 'rank 4')

Why would you want to discuss the fact that you made rank 2 not through skill but through a merge in-game?
It will have an effect on the war, it isnt off topic is it?
What are you scared of?

OT: Sheesh MoFo you might as well just stitch your lips to arghos bum cheeks, save you kissin as on the externals :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wow argho, erm.....that was crap :s

This whole thing started when one of your members( a new guy to post on the externals)

posted that W~A~R used here so called 'skill' to get to rank 2, whereas all I did was correct him

Funnily enough Toffer, in-game diplomacy is a skill and guess what, you suck at it.

DeletedUser3953

OK, Let's see, where do I start. Topher, you tell everyone to read the posts, you need to read posts. Your rebuttals make me think you do some sort of speed reading where you look at every fourth word, and guess at the rest of what they are saying.

You continually talk about the guy saying it took skill to get to #2, but the only thing you see is the merge, I don't know if you are aware, but W~A~R was around before they merged. What he said is it took skill to get them to where they are now, yes recruiting is a skill, yes diplomacy is a skill, yes kicking the crap out of another tribe is a skill, when you take that into account, guess what, it took skill to get where they are, did he ever say they were the second most skillful players........no. All top 5-10 tribes have to have skill to be there now.

Let's see Team merged. virtus merged, C~C merged, Dog merged, so guess what all top 5 tribes merged with another tribe in the top 10. So come on. I was going to go through and dispute individual post you've made in this rant, but there are too many, so I thought I would just generally cover them all. I really hope that you read EVERY word in this post before you respond. I will rebut if I need to clarify anything.

So after you read this, stop, walk away from the screen take a breather, calm down a little bit. Then sit down, read it again, again walk away and calm down, then return to your computer to write out your response. Then read your response before you post.

I would like to congratulate W~A~R on their war, and it looks like a good merge on all sides.

DeletedUser

Funnily enough Toffer, in-game diplomacy is a skill and guess what, you suck at it.

Bit off-topic but I'll bite....

News for you Dave, a merge between 2 tribes doesnt mean they have to hve diplomacy before hand

Oh and so what?? I never claimed to be a diplomat lol, infact I have no intention to ever become one either.

Keep your useless oneliners with you on the rim

DeletedUser6781

he wont be on the rim; mostly due to the fact that HE will have allies to help him fight his wars :S