We Broke the Rules

DeletedUser6056

Nobody likes spies when they are used against you. Everybody likes spies when they are used for you.

Good post, Discord. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Looking forward to seeing more action along the way. If this develops into a war then best of luck to all involved.

DeletedUser5542

You seem to be of the misguided belief that we needed spies. Quite frankly that is not the case. As has been proven in the past, we've destroyed tribes without spies. Spies merely make it easy. Especially when they are the leaders of their tribe.

I don't think any serious tribe would *need* spies to take out Death if their reputation is even half accurate. As for the use of spies being a "low blow" would you turn down the chance of information from another tribe if they had information coming in from yours? Be moral and don't use spies if you want but they're a fact of the game and if you don't use them other people will, probably against you.

DeletedUser5450

yeah its a shame that they are such an integral part of the game - more so for others!

its not the people who use spies, but the spies themselves that need dealing with. the fact that they have no belief in thier tribe is upsetting! especially when they are able to act like a friend, and backstab so easily.

as for our rep aimee, is it that bad?

death have played a good game to get to where they are, they have some excellent players. apart from the few noob attacks in the past, noobs that have been long gone! what have you got to back up that statement?
you really think we will fall that easily? as i said to discord put your nukes where your mouth is and make your move! your asumption is flawed, as you will find out aimee!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah its a shame that they are such an integral part of the game - more so for others!

its not the people who use spies, but the spies themselves that need dealing with. the fact that they have no belief in thier tribe is upsetting! especially when they are able to act like a friend, and backstab so easily.

as for our rep aimee, is it that bad?

death have played a good game to get to where they are, they have some excellent players. apart from the few noob attacks in the past, noobs that have been long gone! what have you got to back up that statement?
you really think we will fall that easily? as i said to discord put your nukes where your mouth is and make your move! your asumption is flawed, as you will find out aimee!!!

You have to ask, what is a spies motive? 95% of the time, it's due to a lack of faith in the leadership/internal strife. The only reason that is upsetting is if you are a leader of the tribe and maybe this should be a wake-up call that your leaders aren't necessarily doing what your members want.

If you're gonna pull out the "evidence" card, just what exactly makes you believe that death have "played a good game" to get to here? As far as I can gather, Death haven't done anything of any significance in a supposed fight for survival - at least in your eyes anyway. In fact, is this not your first "big-move"? One which has actually brought you onto the worlds scene. Sadly for you, you made a bold move and when it came to crunch time, the most that got crunched was your nukes.

Yes, yes, nukes can be built back, but I think it takes 9 days on this world for the most time efficient nuke build? (Don't quote me on that). And I would highly doubt that more than 5% of your tribe will be that efficient. So while you may not have lost anything yet, you have lost time, you have lost the power for probably 2-3 weeks to attack Jungle with any real calibre.

As far as your claim towards "noob attacks in the past", sure, if you class yesterday as past. I've only seen one report, and that one had two nobles in it. There are some cases where it can be quite intelligent to send more than one noble in an attack, but I don't believe that was your players motive, and this wasn't a situation in which it would be clever either.

Anyway, good luck in your adventure against Jungle.

DeletedUser5450

ok, sorry if that came out a little wrong.

If you're gonna pull out the "evidence" card, just what exactly makes you believe that death have "played a good game" to get to here? As far as I can gather, Death haven't done anything of any significance in a supposed fight for survival - at least in your eyes anyway. In fact, is this not your first "big-move"? One which has actually brought you onto the worlds scene.
this is what i mean - aimee says - "if your reputation is even half accurate"! what rep - death is a tribe that was growing well, getting ready to take on the big guys.
that is just what she and the other jungle members think - and are trying to make the members of this tribe think so we all leave and make it easy for them - but it wont happen. they will have to use more force than there words.

You have to ask, what is a spies motive? 95% of the time, it's due to a lack of faith in the leadership/internal strife. The only reason that is upsetting is if you are a leader of the tribe and maybe this should be a wake-up call that your leaders aren't necessarily doing what your members want.
now this i guess is true - only if you believe what you read from discord, so he accuses MT and claims he has people in the leadership as spys! as i stated before, what a load of codswallop. lol.
he may have his spies, but we know that most are loyal, and will stick together, if he does have someone high up - they are doing a fantastic job because, all the main characters i see in the tribe seem very loyal, as well as many more. spies will be caught and they will be dealt with.

so in a nutshell - i would like to say, we shall not rise, nor fall to jungle(wrath)'s mindgames. and so the fight shall continue! :)

good luck to all i say!

DeletedUser

ok, sorry if that came out a little wrong.

Thats fine, I'm a forgiving guy. :icon_razz:

this is what i mean - aimee says - "if your reputation is even half accurate"! what rep - death is a tribe that was growing well, getting ready to take on the big guys.
that is just what she and the other jungle members think - and are trying to make the members of this tribe think so we all leave and make it easy for them - but it wont happen. they will have to use more force than there words.

Reputation is opinion, generally public opinion. What you describe as "growing well" could be conceived as sitting on the rim munching on little targets - not a good reputation. My point is, there will be a big distinction and difference between what you think of your tribe, what the the world thinks of your tribe - the reputation, and what actually is happening with your tribe. I highly doubt that any of the two of three match up.

However, I do give you kudos on taking on a larger tribe, much larger. It could be seen as a very stupid move, I mean, let's ditch the David vs. Goliath BS for a second and assume that while this may not be a walkover, the likelihood of Death{ coming out of this for the better is not that great. For starters, your first op is your opportunity to make the big impact. That chance has been missed and turned into the reversal. While it may not be the war, it certainly was a battle lost, and a pretty key battle at that.

Aimee is not in Jungle, and despises most of Jungle, each to their own I guess. - Jungle<3
You may not have noticed but Aimee is probably one of the most critical posters of Jungle on these forums. What you must understand is that she likes to sniff out a bit of dirt and have herself some fun from time to time, fair enough. However, she's not going to support a tribe, like yours, when they are deluded into a sense of victory with nothing to show in terms of progress. She's not likely to fall for BS.

now this i guess is true - only if you believe what you read from discord, so he accuses MT and claims he has people in the leadership as spys! as i stated before, what a load of codswallop. lol.
he may have his spies, but we know that most are loyal, and will stick together, if he does have someone high up - they are doing a fantastic job because, all the main characters i see in the tribe seem very loyal, as well as many more. spies will be caught and they will be dealt with.

Discord has said nothing about 95% of spies reasoning behind spying is because of distaste with the leadership, so no, it's either true or not - regardless of what he says. You either agree with the 95% thing or not.
Regarding the spies in your tribe, whether they are leadership or not, your job is to root them out, not to deny there existence on the forum. Denial neither serves as a propaganda tool or gets rid of your problem.

The latter half of your post is what I find most concerning. You know most are loyal? Excuse me for advising what you probably don't want to hear, but if the other half of your tribe are disloyal, they need to be either kicked or your leadership has got to do something to make them loyal. If you knew there was a loyalty problem, this should have been dealt with prior to a war. Sure, spies can be dealt with, but you've just entered into war with problem the 2nd "strongest" tribe on the world. Your know saying, you can reduce your strength to a half, fight the other half, and fight Jungle at the same time? All of this with the low morale from loosing half your tribe, probably loosing a war and from the natural selection of players to big, bad, reality of real-life. Good luck. :lol:

so in a nutshell - i would like to say, we shall not rise, nor fall to jungle(wrath)'s mindgames. and so the fight shall continue! :)

good luck to all i say!

I don't believe they expected not to win this war on the forums. It's here because it was funny stuff, comparable to sending in a video to You've been Framed.

Good luck.

DeletedUser6306

Guys, there is an obvious spy situation within Death, which will be dealt with.

Spies don't need a reason to do what they do. The chances are they are only disloyal out of fear. Knowing they cannot play as well as most they have reached out to someone who they think will save their arses if the shit hits the fan. It's pure cowardness. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm pretty sure that you would all agree with this if the shoe were on the other foot.

Now how about you all put the tape measures down (apart from you Aimee, obviously, unless you have a serious case of p*nis envy?) and get on with the game.

Time will tell who will be successful or not.

Good luck to all :)

DeletedUser

Guys, there is an obvious spy situation within Death, which will be dealt with.

Spies don't need a reason to do what they do. The chances are they are only disloyal out of fear. Knowing they cannot play as well as most they have reached out to someone who they think will save their arses if the shit hits the fan. It's pure cowardness. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm pretty sure that you would all agree with this if the shoe were on the other foot.

Now how about you all put the tape measures down (apart from you Aimee, obviously, unless you have a serious case of p*nis envy?) and get on with the game.

Time will tell who will be successful or not.

Good luck to all :)

The difference is the shoe isn't on the other foot, and it wouldn't be either. Spies are generally a sign of a poor tribe. Hence why the existence of one in Death heralds the end of days.

DeletedUser6306

The difference is the shoe isn't on the other foot, and it wouldn't be either. Spies are generally a sign of a poor tribe. Hence why the existence of one in Death heralds the end of days.

"generally" maybe, but not always.

It could happen to any tribe in this world. And unless you are Mystic Meg in disguise there is no possible way you could know for certain that this will never happen to Jungle. Not all people are who you think they are, as we have discovered. People who you trust the most can betray. They might have had a bad day, you might have pissed them off. And there you have it. Shoe. Other foot.

DeletedUser

"generally" maybe, but not always.

It could happen to any tribe in this world. And unless you are Mystic Meg in disguise there is no possible way you could know for certain that this will never happen to Jungle. Not all people are who you think they are, as we have discovered. People who you trust the most can betray. They might have had a bad day, you might have pissed them off. And there you have it. Shoe. Other foot.

It's things like these that the better tribes have, trust, not misplaced either.

Like it or not, but Jungle is pretty damn tight.

DeletedUser6306

Well, i'm very happy for you. Best wishes for your future life together.

DeletedUser

emoticon-0134-bear.gif

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Just a quick lesson for The Horde since they seem to be in need of it.

MT's fake train has enough Cats to take the farm down to level 1. Lol. Having weakened this Villa we can Noble it the next day or another convenient time.

Don't cat the farm on a village and then noble it, do one or the other, doing both is incredibly counter-productive and stupid.

Amazing? Clever? Funny? Reminds me of a smug, self-satisfied git.

One who would be a nobody if it weren't for their inside information.

You seem to be in need of a lesson too.

Discord is not a good player. He never has been, and in fact I doubt he ever will be. As such, were your war against him alone, yes I am sure you'd beat him. Alas your war is not against him, it is against his tribe, and he has led successful tribes in the past and has proven to be a relatively accomplished leader by doing so. And while he personally may not be an amazing player there are those in Jungle that can knock you around the block with or without the use of spies (literally: Celph Titled vs. You (and by you I mean your entire tribe) would likely end in swift victory on Celph's end).

discord is threatened by death - otherwise why go to the trouble?

Amusement. I can't blame him, I like playing with my food too.

Lyon23 said:
death have played a good game to get to where they are, they have some excellent players.

Death has exactly '0' excellent players. In fact outside of Kama and Jungle I'd be really hard pressed to find 5 excellent players on this world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Death has exactly '0' excellent players. In fact outside of Kama and Jungle I'd be really hard pressed to find 5 excellent players on this world.

I love it when people with big ugly egos make completely subjective comments to try and make a point :lol:

DeletedUser5450

you know what, i think that is actually the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen written on these forums!

if thats what you think, thats fine, im not sure to many people care.

i hope some of them prove you wrong, whether it be a member of death or not! and if your playing this world, i also hope you eat them words, and then you can s*** them out again like where they originally came from. - yes your arse!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
you know what, i think that is actually the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen written on these forums!

if thats what you think, thats fine, im not sure to many people care.

i hope some of them prove you wrong, whether it be a member of death or not! and if your playing this world, i also hope you eat them words, and then you can s*** them out again like where they originally came from. - yes your arse!

It's not what I think, it's what I know.

What you consider to be excellent, I consider mediocre. Probably explains why I've been top 20 for lengthy periods of time on 2 of the 3 UK worlds (I only played W2 and W3, thus never top 20 on W1) thus far, and rank 1 on both of them as well (I played W2 as Fuzzy Bunny and was rank 1 till I quit, and was ulciscor in W3, a former member of Kama), whereas you on the other hand have quite likely never so much as touched a top 50 account on any world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6168

Originally Posted by Nauzhror
this is just silly, while i am the first to say that the quality of players on this world is lacking i would not say that the best are all in the top 2 tribes or even in the top 20.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
this is just silly, while i am the first to say that the quality of players on this world is lacking i would not say that the best are all in the top 2 tribes or even in the top 20.

The best players were far and away 'all' in Rumble and RA.

I'm sorry, any world that in the early stages had 20 out of the top 20 (ie. all of them) being in one of two tribes severely lacks in skill and thus in 'excellent' players.

Simply put, I have high standards. Being top 20 does not make you excellent in my eyes. Being top 5 does not make you excellent in my eyes either. Being able to be those things on any world you play with the intent to be those things does.

Excellence is not rigidly defined. It means different things for different people. You may consider yourself to be doing excellent by being rank 151. On the other hand I am disappointed in myself because I know I'm not playing to my full potential on any world where my rank has more than one digit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5941

When did gaming becoming less about enjoying yourself and more about seeing who has the biggest e-peen?
Grab a beer, chill out and go have some fun =)

DeletedUser

When did gaming becoming less about enjoying yourself and more about seeing who has the biggest e-peen?
Grab a beer, chill out and go have some fun =)

Shortly after online gaming became available, now it's just a case of sore egos being pricks about other players who are miles ahead of them or... tribes :icon_rolleyes: