Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,560
Side 2: 26,864
Difference: 24,696

image.php

your spies are doing an excellent job for you discord!!! tut tut, you might want to think about employing new ones :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Death{ Death}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jungle
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,560
Side 2: 26,864
Difference: 24,696

image.php

your spies are doing an excellent job for you discord!!! tut tut, you might want to think about employing new ones :p

Whilst that may be accurate, take a look at the bigger picture (ie the whole map) and tell me Death{ and Death} are having a better time of it. They managed to wade into Dynis easy enough. You get the feeling they haven't quite prioritised your demise yet.

DeletedUser5450

ok, that may well be the case...

but you have to think, jungle have made so many enemies, and are likely fighting on a good few fronts.

the poor lot probably dont know where to start!!! - or maybe they just dont care that gasper has been rimmed, and that namaz is on his way to following him there.

maybe this is discords master plan???

DeletedUser

but you have to think, jungle have made so many enemies, and are likely fighting on a good few fronts.

Oh, just because aimee, fogg and some SPQR members aren't the biggest fans doesn't mean we're fighting on every front :icon_rolleyes:

But then again, I'm sure you know all about Jungles diplomacy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the poor lot probably dont know where to start!!! - or maybe they just dont care that gasper has been rimmed, and that namaz is on his way to following him there.

Errr, you've conquered two of Namaz's villages (and a third that was recapped)... Go you! As for Gaspar, he was in the middle of your territory with only three villages. It took you long enough. Ironically it was better for him that he got rimmed anyway.

DeletedUser5450

As for Gaspar, he was in the middle of your territory with only three villages. It took you long enough. Ironically it was better for him that he got rimmed anyway.
- i couldn't agree more. but i wander why it took a little longer ?? i dont know, maybe he had a little help!

just because aimee, fogg and some SPQR members aren't the biggest fans doesn't mean we're fighting on every front
- im sorry? :icon_confused: did i say every ??
if your going to put words in my mouth, you might want to edit my posts first :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd like to see you rimming Namaz :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would just like to say a few words.

I am going to agree entirely with Discord and Nauz.

For proof of why Jungle are stronger than Death{ and Death}, take a look at where they're are expanding: east.

What's to the east of them? The rim (and my tribe, but that's not the point).

But, they're even struggling against my tribe...

2 days ago, 1 of their players nukes me, fair enough, I was offline.

Yesterday, they think that I am going to have not been online within 24 hours and send a noble train at my village - badly misjudged, loss of a noble train to somebody who is by no means a good player.

DeletedUser

One thing I will say here, is that although individual players may do badly planned or execuated actions do not think this applies to the whole tribe, I would say that Jungle are not to be taken lightly and that doing so may be just as bad an assumption as them thinking that your village was empty

DeletedUser

One thing I will say here, is that although individual players may do badly planned or execuated actions do not think this applies to the whole tribe, I would say that Jungle are not to be taken lightly and that doing so may be just as bad an assumption as them thinking that your village was empty
Who makes that assumption?
Surely you'd scout?

DeletedUser

Perhaps I worded it slightly wrong, but that's not what I meant.

The top tribes (Jungle, Rumble etc.); each of their players is very good, and has a lot of experience.

What I said is proof that Death don't have what it takes to break into the top 5, because they haven't got the potential.

DeletedUser

Sorry then it is me that mis read your post, I thought you were saying JUngle were incompetent.

I would be the first to agree that Death have hit their Apex and that the only way for them is probably down. Their will be a number of tribes currently eueing up their core K. Death could be in for a very tough time. In all my time playing this game I have only ever known one successful family tribe, and death do not show any of their talents,

The only major succes was KNT/KNTC of .net world 8, there may be a few others, but I am sure there may be a couple more, owever I am equally sure that they will not be very numerous.

I am interested here if any players know of a family tribe that had a consisent top 5 position, other than the one I have already mentioned.

DeletedUser

As your from my home town Mr Lazy i will be polite, which can be rare on here lol

with most posts that i read yours opinion is an assumption of how you view Death but is not based on fact, same as the view that jungle / rumble / egg etc etc are top tribes, world rankings are not the be all of how good a tribe is, we have read many things about jungle who undoubtably have some good players but like other tribes have done alot of inhouse nobling, more than some i would guess by the stats but they too are like any other tribe and can lose villages to other tribes, including those lost to Death and SPQR.
To say that Death have no potential to break the top 5 is a bit arrogant, who knows what will happen in this game, as they say you win some and you lose some.
people come and go and the top 5 could be totally different in 3 months time, Death control their K now so never say never :icon_biggrin:

don't make a Chantry boy come home to nuke your house lol

DeletedUser

As your from my home town Mr Lazy i will be polite, which can be rare on here lol

with most posts that i read yours opinion is an assumption of how you view Death but is not based on fact, same as the view that jungle / rumble / egg etc etc are top tribes, world rankings are not the be all of how good a tribe is, we have read many things about jungle who undoubtably have some good players but like other tribes have done alot of inhouse nobling, more than some i would guess by the stats but they too are like any other tribe and can lose villages to other tribes, including those lost to Death and SPQR.
To say that Death have no potential to break the top 5 is a bit arrogant, who knows what will happen in this game, as they say you win some and you lose some.
people come and go and the top 5 could be totally different in 3 months time, Death control their K now so never say never :icon_biggrin:

Okay, I'll say they're bad then. :icon_wink:

Surprisingly, one of your best players (in my book) just lost several nukes and a noble train on my village that he assumed was empty simply because I sent a nuke and train to their dooms. He tried to pick up and noble it, he paid the price. His timing was fairly elaborate, but it didn't result in much success.

His gain? Nothing but 2000 spears and a few hundred HC.

His loss? In addition to the obvious loss,, he told me where all of his Defensive villages were because he assumed he'd take the village, and then stack it. He didn't even come close to taking the village.

DeletedUser

I think the issue is, that from experience, many of us do not believe that family tribes ever really succeed (well with rare exceptions), I suppose you may well prove us all wrong, as I said in my post I have seen one succesful family tribe in my game experience. Therefore there must be another somewhere. All I say is that from experience family tribes usually fall to infighting.

DeletedUser

like i said you win some and you lose some, its all part of the game and i am positive that even the best player here has made similar mistakes at some point lol

you play, you learn and you fight on, simples !!

DeletedUser

Therefore, this post in the forum, brings over 50 attacks to my 3 villages.

Slightly unnecessary, could you have done a slightly less messy job?

I'm not trying here guys, I'm letting you proceed.

Perhaps you will succeed in future, but by the looks of things, I don't think you will.

Wait until W4, and see what happens; for the first time I'm going to try starting a tribe in the beginning, and I'll see how we get on.

As I said earlier, I'm not a great player, never will be, but I believe I have good leading potential.

I think it's been proven both on this world and W1, considering the tribes I led weren't there from the start.

See you guys later, my villagers will be ready with tea and biscuits.