We Broke the Rules

DeletedUser5450

Today 16:14 Mr. Lazy Therefore, this post in the forum, brings over 50 attacks to my 3 villages.

Slightly unnecessary, could you have done a slightly less messy job?

I'm not trying here guys, I'm letting you proceed.

Perhaps you will succeed in future, but by the looks of things, I don't think you will.

Wait until W4, and see what happens; for the first time I'm going to try starting a tribe in the beginning, and I'll see how we get on.

As I said earlier, I'm not a great player, never will be, but I believe I have good leading potential.

I think it's been proven both on this world and W1, considering the tribes I led weren't there from the start.

See you guys later, my villagers will be ready with tea and biscuits.
you really think this is in response to your posts ?? lol, i dont think so.

we have been arranging your death, and your whole tribes death since we found out you were trying to make a "DEATH RESISTANCE" lmao. you killed your tribe... great leadership!
one day of attacks, and you fall apart!

DeletedUser

so 1 day of battle and your just going to walk away ?
this is Tribal Wars not The Sims

DeletedUser

The difference is the shoe isn't on the other foot, and it wouldn't be either. Spies are generally a sign of a poor tribe. Hence why the existence of one in Death heralds the end of days.

Could almost miscontrue that to mean Jungle ;-)

Just checked ... Death are still here <shock horror>

DeletedUser

That isnt really true.

Almost every war ive ever seen across every word ive played including the .net server there has always been spys on both sides even with the best tribes simply because every tribe has weak links that can be turned against there tribe f you know how to do it or because they have no spine and want to try and make sure they survive whichever side wins.

Which ussualy backfires couse if there own tribe wins they get ratted out just out of spite or if the other tirbe wins most of the time they rim the spy anyway.