We Declare on Dogs (and an overweight pussycat with stripes)

DeletedUser5582

puts on pointy hat.

Ok there is no forum mod assigned to UK12 as of now (but is one coming shortly) so you have me which is not ideal as I play this world.

Please lets drop all mention of bans and modding from these forums. I'll leave the above for now but I really don't want to be editing posts etc etc.

If you have an issue then put a ticket in ingame and mark it for Sami's attention (she mods the mods so to speak) but let me blunt here.

I don't have ingame privileges to UK12 (or Uk11) the worlds I play. I can't see your forums and nor would I ask nor would an ingame mod tell me anything (except for me to be sacked!). If you send an attack at my tribe or me it is just as hidden as ours to you.

What is the point in cheating? I became a mod to keep this game as fair as possible for all so lets get on with batting each other over the heads with axes please and drop all the mentions of mods from this point on.

For the record tribes with mods in get checked far more than those that don't. I do tell my lot to make sure they have nothing even remotely illegal anywhere near their accounts and would be furious if one did cheat (and embarrassed).

Still unhappy then mail me ingame or put that ticket in. I am always happy to chat to any of you if you have a TW related questions re scripts or account sitting etc etc. Friend or foe makes no difference.

Now lets get on with UK12 and keep my pointy hat where it belongs please which is certainly not here!

DeletedUser

Your pointy hat is on the wrong way round Jo, the big D goes to the front!!

My vill was one of those given up on(at my request) it was costing too much to hold and was surrounded by red. Took you an age to come back for it though! You guys got the loyalty down to 7 and then never came back, loyalty was 100 when you started nobling again. Meh, you got it in the end i suppose that is all that matters, enjoy! :)

DeletedUser

fascinating war!! if it is a war??

No posts for over 48hrs!!

DeletedUser6960

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Side 2:
Tribes: ADDICT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,071
Side 2: 19,283
Difference: 14,788

chart

DeletedUser6796

Apologies if it seems boring here. Some of our tribe have been wandering up to the junkie types and shouting 'BOO!'. The recipients of such attention haven't found it too quiet.

Wherein is the problem with pnp and grand declarations for a small war. Those declaring do themselves so much damage when victory is neither immediate nor, as in this case, a remote possibility. We dont need recruits and we dont need adulation.

All we need are the rest of ADDICTS villages. For now.

DeletedUser

What you saying? this thread is boring???

bored, borin, boring!!!!

:p

I see what you did there bro :p Maybe its just so quiet because they are concentrating so hard on nobling each other ;) must be time for a score update?? :)

DeletedUser

This thread has shed light on a few things. It's also nice to see the traitorous DOGS and ADDICT snapping at each others necks after they so defiantly stood together against TLH in the great teaming of world 12. I see ADDICTS coming out on top, but not without a hefty price.

When are we all gonna turn of FAF and munch them anyway? ;)

DeletedUser

This thread has shed light on a few things. It's also nice to see the traitorous DOGS and ADDICT snapping at each others necks after they so defiantly stood together against TLH in the great teaming of world 12. I see ADDICTS coming out on top, but not without a hefty price.

When are we all gonna turn of FAF and munch them anyway? ;)
#

Can't munch of a fire.

You'd get burnt ;)

DeletedUser10816

A few stats...

in the 9 days from 15th June to 24th June...

ADDICT
DOGS
ODA+1.3 million+0.6 million
ODD+0.6 million+0.6 million
Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: 15/06/2012 00:00:00 to 25/06/2012 22:23:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,643
Side 2: 39,986
Difference: 1,657

chart

Analysis
Both tribes have killed a similar amount of offensive troops - however ADDICT is clearly in the driving seat where it comes to killing defensive troops.

Now - bearing this in mind, DOGS are still ahead on the number of villages taken, albeit marginally.

Now, to me this would suggest a number of things:

- Nobles are scarce in both tribes, therefore progress is hideously slow - especially considering the lack of troops.
- ADDICT are not defending as well against the nobles, however, DOGS are losing more troops in the process of defending... meaning DOGS are working more effectively as a tribe supporting each other - however if the losses continue at that rate they will struggle to maintain their team effort.

Considering that there is not a huge difference in size between the tribes, DOGS may pull through this with their superior team effort despite their troop losses...

its going to be long and slow... with troop losses, not many nobles in the first place... half built villages... it doesn't sound like the makings of a world shattering war... more like pea shooters at dawn :icon_biggrin:

I'll be watching closely to see if there are any significant breakthroughs... but I suspect that breakthroughs will come from players leaving rather than the war itself :icon_cool:

DeletedUser9793

Interesting analysis from the grandstand.

What about leadership styles of the 2 tribes ?. Is it possible to say that they are very different? As a generalisation, DOGS leadership is proactive but without a Duke [ due to ban ] and ADDICTS leadership is more laissez-faire but with 2 Dukes ( last i heard). Both sets of leadership are very experienced in their crafts.

I like seeing whats going to happen this war cos its like a game of cricket. Not a one day game but a test match of 5 days. And in terms of geography its important one tribe progresses through to dominate the NW.

DeletedUser

This will be an interesting fight thinking back on the wars in world 2. Good luck to both. :)

DeletedUser10842

I think Jo has quit, I hear the tribe and her had a personality clash?

Only rumor mind you...

:D

DeletedUser5582

I have quit playing TW that is true but a personality clash was not the reason so not sure where you got that from?! In fact not sure I ever threw any toys about. Yes they do things I wouldn't have done but they the ones in charge so was their call and once made I backed them (might have grumbled a bit mind!!!)

I just got fed up of playing TW and need a break from having to log in all the time. Was looking forward to making UK12 my last world and I may or may not return but as it stands the only time you will see me now is when you have been naughty...

Have you been naughty Fresh Prince?! I hear such terrible things about you like making up rumours......:icon_wink:

DeletedUser6603

Oh he didn't make it up, as he was part right ;-). Tis the good old TW rumour mill doing its thing!

DeletedUser10842

Have you been naughty Fresh Prince?! I hear such terrible things about you like making up rumours......:icon_wink:

Me, Naughty?

Never :D

I certainly didnt make up a rumour, only repeating what I have heard, maybe those with personality clash issues didn't have the decency to be open about it, or, perhaps those who let others outside ADDICT know didn't have all the facts (I can understand, even being a duke, not everything is as it seems at times until you dig deeper).

Anyway, enjoy your break from the constant farming, in a way I envy you lol.

DeletedUser5582

well maybe they didn't but I wasn't aware of any issues and certainly didn't leave because of any problems within the tribe. Maybe they can say so now I have gone who knows and to be honest I really don't mind if they did

I will be keeping an eye on how they do and will be rooting for them.