What happened to TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well... You didn't, as you were losing in the stats after the first few days...

That was largely due to inactives on the frontline that weren't known about/being sat. See my original post re: organisation.

DeletedUser6158

That was largely due to inactives on the frontline that weren't known about/being sat. See my original post re: organisation.

Perhaps your leadership should have looked at that BEFORE declaring.....

DeletedUser1942

So anyway TR are dead and a couple of tribes have evolved from the mess. The leaders did a good job but took the spy thing to seriously and in the end members weren't contributing to fakes and that sort of thing. Yes stutzy that is directed at you.

Thank you - although the words your looking for are - "members didnt want to actually participate in the war aspect of the game - and wanted to go back to barb hunting"

The leaders didn't abandon us. Too much to do and pressure mounted as players weren't given instructions.

4 leaders in the space of a few days says they abandoned you! The idea of a leader is to take the pressure and keep the tribe motivated - your leaders couldnt do that!

So anyway W1N going to continue barging there way through the lines of tribeless players?

Why not??? They are still our targets, and routes of expansion!

Why would TR declare on W1N before securing their western border, and the safe zones that came with it?

Your western border was all secure - you had the rim to back onto! You lot couldnt make us implode like you did to SWARM or STL, so you couldnt take the war no longer!

SWARM was backed into a corner and would surely have used the opportunity to strike TR from behind.

Lol - Swarm werent ever a tribe to worry about!!! you had already taken there better players in, and they were pretty much harmless!!! All you did was choose the easy option.

W1N tried to goad TR into attacking prematurely, but that bit we got right. Do you really believe your own propaganda

Tried and succeeded. You declared, you failed - all our goading has paid off, and TR are gone - Running to anyone that will take you!

DeletedUser

@Abdo

You joined EPIC after Pure2. Anyone remember what happened to them?

/nitpick

DeletedUser

Although stats show we were losing vills to W1N, I would have to say the situation looked a lot better until T4H decided to turn on its allies. (For requesting support no less. Other excuses were made later if I am not mistaken) We were gearing up k wide nukes from the rear to soften and clear targets with nobles to follow after. Moral was for the most part still high amoung members. I guess you can credit T4H for immaculate timing, but I dont think anyone believes this wasnt planned from day 1.

Credit for a perfectly exicuted plan by the top two tribes...

DeletedUser2722

And we had no inactive on the front-lines?

Lol, the stats would have been far more favorable to us had the likes of Wofty,
Dazzer74, mark21lancs, Hag19, Lupy Lou and Marvin had been active!

This is another ridiculous excuse...

All tribes have in-actives, it's part of the game... what makes or breaks a tribe
is leadership, and sorting in-actives is just part of the process, thus your leaders
should have dealt with it! :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

@stutzy

I was referring to when W1N warred ORC. SWARM was still a force to be reckoned with at that time. Much of the goading that was levelled at TR was derived from their failure to fight alongside ORC.

DeletedUser1942

Although stats show we were losing vills to W1N, I would have to say the situation looked a lot better until T4H decided to turn on its allies. (For requesting support no less. Other excuses were made later if I am not mistaken) We were gearing up k wide nukes from the rear to soften and clear targets with nobles to follow after. Moral was for the most part still high amoung members. I guess you can credit T4H for immaculate timing, but I dont think anyone believes this wasnt planned from day 1.

You were still losing loads of villages before T4H got involved!

TR, with there 3 tribes SHOULD have been able to war on different fronts - the fact you couldnt, shows how fail you are!

T4H timed it perfectly, and could see what was going to happen - so fair play to them :)

DeletedUser1942

@stutzy

I was referring to when W1N warred ORC. SWARM was still a force to be reckoned with at that time. Much of the goading that was levelled at TR was derived from their failure to fight alongside ORC.

Your idea of "force"must be different to mine!

W1N are a force

T4H fam are a force

Swarm were a joke, TR had already taken there more active/stronger members, as they were scared to war TR. looks like they were scared to war W1N aswell - any chance they can join ORC........ :lol:

DeletedUser2722

Although stats show we were losing vills to W1N, I would have to say the situation looked a lot better until T4H decided to turn on its allies.

And we would have humiliated you further, had your ORC chums not stacked
your front-lines... but it did not stop our march into TR, plus it was nice hitting
a dirty NAPed tribe indirectly! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

And we had no inactive on the front-lines?

Lol, the stats would have been far more favorable to us had the likes of Wofty,
Dazzer74, mark21lancs, Hag19, Lupy Lou and Marvin had been active!

This is another ridiculous excuse...

All tribes have in-actives, it's part of the game... what makes or breaks a tribe
is leadership, and sorting in-actives is just part of the process, thus your leaders
should have dealt with it! :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

Wow....it's almost like we're arguing the same point. Read my first post re: organisation.

DeletedUser

Posted by Stutzy
You were still losing loads of villages before T4H got involved!
TR, with there 3 tribes SHOULD have been able to war on different fronts - the fact you couldnt, shows how fail you are!
T4H timed it perfectly, and could see what was going to happen - so fair play to them :)

I dont mean to be rude, but do you have trouble reading? My first point clearly stated we were losing. We lost "it" because of the inclusion of T4H.

And we werent three tribes. Maybe two, as I am not sure how Knk and TR leadership group operated, but TR and TR. were most definitly one "fail" tribe under command of one leadership group.

DeletedUser

I get that impression from the replies to my posts KJ; I think he is trolling. Don't waste your time.

DeletedUser2722

Wow....it's almost like we're arguing the same point. Read my first post re: organisation.

But then you use inactives on the Runaways' frontlines as an excuse for the opening stats...

...as I pointed out, we had our fair share of inactives on our frontlines, too!

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not an excuse. I was merely pointing out why after all the preparation we started losing vills hand over fist. And while W1N was cleaning up our mess, TR players were sat on their hands waiting for the "big offensive" (which came weeks later....and wasn't very big).

DeletedUser2722

Not an excuse. I was merely pointing out why after all the preparation we started losing vills hand over fist. And while W1N was cleaning up our mess, TR players were sat on their hands waiting for the "big offensive" (which came weeks later....and wasn't very big).

It sounded very much like an excuse to me.

Anyway, we had never really left 2nd gear in our war with the Runaways, however...

...did we really need to step out of 2nd gear and unleash a "big offensive" on you? Lol!

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Well look at it this way. T4h were in 2nd gear.

So if you think about it you two combined(which you were don't deny thunderhorse stated you had shared forums) were in 4th whilst our clutch died.

DeletedUser

Now for some comic relief

(Molefish's message to me on FB)
30 June at 20:06 awel, might log in 2moz, start a tribe n kill W1N.... its the perfect plan, no one will expect me back :D

Better quiver in your boots W1N, and get nobling Moley's 28 remaining villages!

DeletedUser

Well done W1N and T4H. They were the better tribes.

Hope, you don't think it will be as easy in the north east :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.