What happened to TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well done W1N and T4H. They were the better tribes.

Hope, you don't think it will be as easy in the north east :icon_wink:

Exactly, we prefer AK/KA to be a tribe while we take their settlements :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Very well done W1N/T4H, the disbandment of a tribe as big as TR/TR. says wonders, good work.

DeletedUser2722

Well look at it this way. T4h were in 2nd gear.

So if you think about it you two combined(which you were don't deny thunderhorse stated you had shared forums) were in 4th whilst our clutch died.

Fair enough, and in your example I would compare your clutch to all the poor
players recruited by your leadership.

So you had cheapskate Lord Lazlo buying cheap car parts for his beat to poo
car, then he expected to win a race against 2 well maintained super-cars!

This is a very good metaphor, and it's quite accurate! :lol:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser1942

And we werent three tribes. Maybe two, as I am not sure how Knk and TR leadership group operated, but TR and TR. were most definitly one "fail" tribe under command of one leadership group.

Ummm, KnK were your BROTHER tribe, therefore the TR family consisted of 3 tribes ;)

I get that impression from the replies to my posts KJ; I think he is trolling. Don't waste your time.

If showing you runaways how awful you are is trolling - then consider me a TROLL :)

So you had cheapskate Lord Lazlo buying cheap car parts for his beat to poo
car, then he expected to win a race against 2 well maintained super-cars!

Lol - this is correct. Lazlo's car rightfully got scrapped......

DeletedUser

What disappoints me the most in all of this is the SWARM players who ran to TR (particularly those on the council) because they were worried for their safety. Looks to me like they made the wrong decision. If they had shown some balls and leadership I'm pretty certain the SWARM/KnK alliance would have come out on top.

Harsh lessons learnt by all.

DeletedUser1942

What disappoints me the most in all of this is the SWARM players who ran to TR (particularly those on the council) because they were worried for their safety. Looks to me like they made the wrong decision. If they had shown some balls and leadership I'm pretty certain the SWARM/KnK alliance would have come out on top.

THAT could be correct.

DeletedUser

Not so sure about that. TR had plenty of players at that point 100% interested. At that point it was definitly the season for spending more time on TW anyways. I will agree that TR would be far more battle hardened and there would be less dead weight.

My point about three tribes stutzy is that all though there were three elements, two of them were controlled by the exact same group. Hence more like two tribes... C'mon get it together

DeletedUser1942

My point about three tribes stutzy is that all though there were three elements, two of them were controlled by the exact same group. Hence more like two tribes... C'mon get it together

Either way you look at it, the whole family was carrying enough deadweight to assist the Titanic in going under - the leadership are looking noobier and noobier as time goes on ;)

DeletedUser

that isnt really fair. I would regard many of them more than capable to lead an active tribe to war. The issue was inactivity and sure you may try to swing it so you make the inactivity look entirely their fault, but it wasn't. It is true that leaders play a part in this, but RL setting in on a couple key players and doubts start to stir within the entire tribe.

Just imagine if LB went under. That guy knows how to run a tight ship with all big heads inside W1N. (this is by no way a comparison in to what TR lost, but similar in the way all the players respected him)

DeletedUser1942

Just cos you regard them as capable to do so, doesnt actually mean they can. TR didnt have a huge inactivity problem before the war, only after the initial butt whipping started. The family wasnt used to incomings, as barbs dont hit back, so im sure many didnt know what to do.

Your leadership made many mistakes, and would rather recruit than feed those already in the tribe.

Difference is, Luke KNOWS how to run a successful tribe, Lazlo and the others didnt.

DeletedUser

Just cos you regard them as capable to do so, doesnt actually mean they can. TR didnt have a huge inactivity problem before the war, only after the initial butt whipping started. The family wasnt used to incomings, as barbs dont hit back, so im sure many didnt know what to do.

Your leadership made many mistakes, and would rather recruit than feed those already in the tribe.

Difference is, Luke KNOWS how to run a successful tribe, Lazlo and the others didnt.

Well its like the Capello situation at times being a duke, you expect people to perform and they don't.

DeletedUser1942

Well its like the Capello situation at times being a duke, you expect people to perform and they don't.

Thats correct - but the "duke" does need to make the correct decisions at important times. (in TR's case, they quit)

DeletedUser

LOL ... you couldnt beat orc ;D

DeletedUser2722

LOL ... you couldnt beat orc ;D

Lol, they had all the Runaway's troops stacking their front-lines, whilst we could
not hit the Runaways due to diplomacy, so we gathered our evidence, dropped
the alliance, then goaded you to declare, thus...

...we weaken the Runaways first, thus splitting and weakening the ORC/Runaway
defenses... and now I'm sure the world will see the "Offical Runaway Club" fall
in a similar fashion to TR, only this time, there will be no where else to hide! :icon_twisted:

Also, despite them having all the Runaway support, we still had ORC acting like
turtles and winning the war! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

TR were poor; pure and simple.

I've been on and off for the last few weeks (due to being abroad) and not once did I have to deal with more than 50 (uncoordinated) incomings at any point.

Pretty depressing considering I was surrounded across two Ks (with TR members next door across another two) and had a single vil past the K32/K33 border and a cluster of vils isolated across the K33 border.

Considering the size of the tribe, and their supposed organisation, the fact that I was never under any real threat at any point is a damning reflection of a tribe who flattered to deceive up to rank 2.

That they're no more is good for this world; that they could implode so spectacularly in such a short space of time is indeed a sad indictment.

DeletedUser

reagrds the earlier comments about leaked info and spies, I know abdo said to take it as a compliment you had spies in your ranks, but to be honest I thought it was standard procedure to assume you have spies, whichever tribe you are (especially if you're a big one)

but yes I agree that TR's "implosion" was quite spectacular, but also very embarrassing considering you were rank 2.

DeletedUser

Yum, y'know, humble pie is severely underrated; it gets such a bad press. Anyone else care for a slice, or is it all mine?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Good point shaney. Have a look here: http://map.k-io.com/maps/uk1/topktribes.pnghttp://map.k-io.com/maps/uk1/topktribes.pnghttp://map.k-io.com/maps/uk1/toptribes.png

Abdo said:
2 well maintained super-cars!

Who said T4H is as great as everyone makes out. Hitting allies TR and FW whilst they are looking the other way. Can't exactly say they have had a full out war were the terms are even. Looking forward to the T4H W1N was which I expect any day now as they are allied.

Abdo said:
Lol, they had all the Runaway's troops stacking their front-lines

Evidence?

but yes I agree that TR's "implosion" was quite spectacular, but also very embarrassing considering you were rank 2.

We were 4th at the time so check your facts over.

DeletedUser

Yum, y'know, humble pie is severely underrated; it gets such a bad press. Anyone else care for a slice, or is it all mine?

Kilroy

:icon_biggrin:

Me likes this!

They were not so special after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.