What happened to TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1942

If you're going to attack your allies, what's the point in allying in the first place?

Why would anyone sit by and watch an "ally" gobble up every farm in the vicinity though?

Reading your post though, its clear you can see what the problem was with TR, and i agree with a lot of it. TR just werent cut out to be a top tribe. A lot of mass recruiting pretty much caused there downfall due to the awful players being recruited.

DeletedUser

I do think that TR as a whole neglected the south end of the map, and could have paid more attention to it and to our "allies", but I wonder if T4H declaring could really have been avoided when their star player BrianL was in favour - enough in favour to vote with his feet.

I am by no way a star player, believe me on that one, what you will find is we are a tribe of star players IMO.

DeletedUser

I wonder how much effort T4H actually made to discuss their concerns with TR's leaders.

Probably as much effort as we did TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!! When we drew up a border, people were still crossing it and TR leaders just said "We are dealing with it" it happened again, same response and again.....same response.

They could not deal with their members and at one point claimed it was because "Some are as young as 10 years old!" but it was always different people....what was TR? A bloody kindergarten?

DeletedUser1189

Where's that jp68plus1 fella, hes always closing threads even if there is life in them still for a bit of banter. This one seems to of run its course though from its title. They disbanded. What a waste of space for all there bluster and supposed eliteness. There's tribes way more smaller and facing way greater odds than the TR did and their still down there battling away even if against the odds and showing there metal and what there worth.

There was a lot of talk about w1n mocking tr players and there leadership and questions asked and objections raised about how dare we, we didn't know the real runaways, the elite TR, the hardcore tribe and players and there super amazing leadership but when all is done and said. They were total failures. A massive family tribe, filled with mass recruiters (ive massed recruited before you say) who mearly recruited for the sake of numbers, not for survival to the end.

TR, you failed. Your leadership failed you. For all the players in that tribe who might of became something in this world, let this be a lesson to you. The public forums were rife with the mocking of the TR name, and no one came out to defend it barring one or two randoms. TR had no voice in public. The leadership suffocated that voice. If there is anything which keeps a tribe alive, its the public image, the banter its players has, the comrade factor. TR had none of this.

All it had was public mocking, and then a declaration of war followed by decimation. I've not seen a public apology yet from the TR leadership to its players about how it failed them, but I think it only appropriate they do for deceiving them and leading them down the path of destruction they did.

DeletedUser

The leaders will not come here and do that Roch, they all quit TW completely and left their accounts to be sat for The Official Runaway Club to internal.

DeletedUser

"What happened to TR?"

They failed, they joined ORC, it's over. Look on and you'll see big wars. End of thread purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.