Whats your BEST startup record ?

DeletedUser

Since im a newbie player. just want to know what pro player startup can get in 1 hours or 2 hours after the game start.

DeletedUser

here the result from algredion village at 1hours after the game start,#2302 round (200x speed,unit 0.6). (I get it after scouting him)

since i dont know how to put an image here, i will just write the units and building
Hq 11
baracak 13
stable 8
smithy 5
market 1
rally point 1
timber 20
clay 17
iron 13
farm 18
warehouse 14
hplace 1
wall 8

units = 870 spear 367 LC 127 scout.

DeletedUser

Looks like a messy startup to me, wouldn't follow that example if I were you.

DeletedUser8097

Depends on the round speed, number of farmers and amount of barbs.

Off the record aldegrion has one of the best starts out there. And nobody who has played with or against him can deny that.

DeletedUser

there isn't a set start up to follow. A lot of the professional players develop their start ups through experience and then adapting to situations faced in game. You can be told a start up but that doesn't mean it will suit your play style. It's about adaptation and experience.

DeletedUser

there isn't a set start up to follow. A lot of the professional players develop their start ups through experience and then adapting to situations faced in game. You can be told a start up but that doesn't mean it will suit your play style. It's about adaptation and experience.

There are some general things that you should and shouldn't do though.

DeletedUser

true. Like I said, adaptation. Can be given a guideline to follow but chances are if you follow it you'll fall behind simply by reading and following the guide and be over shadowed by people who know what they're doing. Always good to learn by watching.

however in the build alg was using an hour into it he only had a level 8 wall.. That's a terrible thing. Mines usually 16-18 by then.

DeletedUser

I wasn't necessarily talking about a step by step guide, more talking about the rules by which you'd decide how to adapt during each round. It's a long trial and error process for new players if nobody teaches/tells them.

Personally I don't think ald's setup looks good at all, but then I suppose it's down to how he plays and his intentions for that round.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
2 hours after a round has started, depending on the speed you should have atleast 2200-2800 lc.

Predicting the buildings would be too specific and they vary for the type of round. but this^ if you are getting that, you are doing good.

EDIT: As for Aldegrions start up, it is indeed very good.. I believe it requires a whole lot of pp spending :)

DeletedUser13240

I normally have 900 LC after 2 hours of 400x speed :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser13240

That's when I play deff + LC... I have less when I'm off :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser13536

2 hours after a round has started, depending on the speed you should have atleast 2200-2800 lc.

Predicting the buildings would be too specific and they vary for the type of round. but this^ if you are getting that, you are doing good.

EDIT: As for Aldegrions start up, it is indeed very good.. I believe it requires a whole lot of pp spending :)

Well 2k is ok but 2.8k lc..It's pretty unpossibile even on 400x speed as you already play speed you'll get attacked or you will attack someone and lose some lc there..Actually yo u can have a full nuke in first 2 hours but then you will not be in top10

DeletedUser

People should write some guides on 'their way' of doing things, that would be interesting to see.