Whats your BEST startup record ?

DeletedUser11069

People should write some guides on 'their way' of doing things, that would be interesting to see.

People won't do it because it would lead to the enemies getting better at this game ^^. Until one side won't admit they suck and agree to stop this forum fighting, this community will be doomed to failure / boring turtle wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

You mean you wont do it. SLAP are pretty open to helping newbs, I mean matt made some of the best guides around. It is you MYR people who claim our start up is flawed. How about you's post your start up so we can all learn?

DeletedUser

bliblablub

edit: cause i can

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I help many people that message me in game and ask for assistance. It's only fair. I've given advice to a few, GUNNIE is one of them.
It is pointless posting a guide for comparison as everyone does the same basic start..

Pally, iron, clay, timber, timber 2, timber 3, hq, rax, LC rush. Once LC comes out people head their different ways with their most suited play style.. Some rush pits, others rush HQ.. it's all adaptation.

DeletedUser

I help many people that message me in game and ask for assistance. It's only fair. I've given advice to a few, GUNNIE is one of them.
It is pointless posting a guide for comparison as everyone does the same basic start..

Pally, iron, clay, timber, timber 2, timber 3, hq, rax, LC rush. Once LC comes out people head their different ways with their most suited play style.. Some rush pits, others rush HQ.. it's all adaptation.

The more you post the more I like what you say. Think I'll play some rounds soon, then maybe I'll write my own guide for people to rip to shreds.

DeletedUser13240

You mean you wont do it. SLAP are pretty open to helping newbs, I mean matt made some of the best guides around. It is you MYR people who claim our start up is flawed. How about you's post your start up so we can all learn?

Hmmm really? Then why is it that I got help from MYR before SLAP?
Have you got any links to these so called guides? Because I swear that I've never seen any, or at least ones that look as good as .net player ones :lol:.

DeletedUser

yes, idk

theres no links, we aint playing zelda man ..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13240

*Facepalm*

If people started making guides, I'd probably spam less. Only spam because I'm bored :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

Matt did a couple videos but so did CTRL ALT ELITE.. Not really guides as he didn't explain what he was doing, to a newbie they'd be confused.

DeletedUser

Send me a message if you want guides, I pretty much have an archive.

DeletedUser

Well 2k is ok but 2.8k lc..It's pretty unpossibile even on 400x speed as you already play speed you'll get attacked or you will attack someone and lose some lc there..Actually yo u can have a full nuke in first 2 hours but then you will not be in top10

last year i had 3k lc in 2 hours on a x400 round

DeletedUser13240

As long as you are surrounded by barbs, no one will touch you :).

DeletedUser11069

Even if you get to LC, if you have 2 more active farmers near you you still get behind the guy on the other side of the map who farms freely.

DeletedUser13536

Dorin can read my mind..Think about it..If you have Jobson matt and aldergion near you (those are one of the best staters here) you will have 3k lc in 5 hour lol

DeletedUser13240

I doubt that matt even farms on speed. Probably gets his tribemates to supply him :lol:.
I say this because whenever he happens to be in my 11x11 and I farm the barbs around me (and him) I always get full hauls, yet when I'm surrounded by barbs and Adrian D is in my 11x11 I get about 28 of each resources with my troops :icon_cry:. Maybe that's how he affords to have all the ODA :icon_cool:.