who's TEAM are you on???

DeletedUser5475

So as most people know enzyme and TEAM were at war with each other. They slapped each other across the face a few times and decided to make it up to each other with a hug and a kiss, which coincidentally, brought them up to being the rank 1 tribe.

1314248627067597028S425x425Q85.jpg

Now I'm happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish and all....but DOGS are the best tribe of all time.
(In "honor" of Kayne West)

Well the biggest problem with this move was the direction they were heading....into K44, or what some refer to as "DOGS territory." Sooooo, of course we were a bit suspicious of their activities.

imagesairport-fail.jpg

Well when one of our members, no names, *cough*TheTraitorBackstabbingBungholeCothamrocks*cough* figured he would spy for TEAM I decided to confront him to confirm our suspicions. Well they are now confirmed. So along with several messages of s.t's Carl Taylor claiming to be TEAMing up on us and several attempts, so far one successful, to recruit our members (b/c we suck so much....) into the "stubbed TEAM" we have come to find us some new enemies.

I can only say, condolences to cotham for the loss of reputation and your villages and may the best tribe win. GL to you.

Morans.jpg

p.s. bunghole - a crack or crevice in a barrel in which water leaks through.

DeletedUser

Ooo a fun war, tho the PnP seems a tad rushed.

id give it a 4/10.

DeletedUser3227

cothamrocks is the first of many dogs members who will be jumping across, most of dogs members are unhappy with dogs selfish leadership and the scared leaders who wont fight the battles for them selves , or actually have any part in any war, it seems to me that all dogs dukes are interested in is nobling out dogs inactives and getting the members to fight there wars for them.

IMO the dogs days are over, the unhappiness in dogs camp is clear, the members have had enough, there are limited space here in TEAM but i am willing to take the members in who are smart enough to get out now, b4 its to late,

DeletedUser

cothamrocks is the first of many dogs members who will be jumping across, most of dogs members are unhappy with dogs selfish leadership and the scared leaders who wont fight the battles for them selves , or actually have any part in any war, it seems to me that all dogs dukes are interested in is nobling out dogs inactives and getting the members to fight there wars for them.

IMO the dogs days are over, the unhappiness in dogs camp is clear, the members have had enough, there are limited space here in TEAM but i am willing to take the members in who are smart enough to get out now, b4 its to late,

so basically another hug slap merge war :|

DeletedUser3227

no merge here my friend hefty, more so an aggressive take over of k44, dogs are doomed, there members want to leave, we will take a few more of there members yes, but lots will die from our axes, we will take in the dogs members who want out of being pushed around by selfish leadership, any1 else will just become food.

DeletedUser5475

no merge here my friend hefty, more so an aggressive take over of k44, dogs are doomed, there members want to leave, we will take a few more of there members yes, but lots will die from our axes, we will take in the dogs members who want out of being pushed around by selfish leadership, any1 else will just become food.

tastey

DeletedUser5475

hey man I'm sorry you feel that your TEAM as it was, was inadequate to take on dogs. If I had members that kept villages above 12k I would be scared too.

DeletedUser3227

john you to can jump ship if you like? im sure you know what im talking about, no1 is happy there, if your tribe is smart enough to see dogs future is limited, you will be looking to get out fast!

DeletedUser

i expected this war soon although i expected team to declare
good luck to both sides hopefully this will be a good war

DeletedUser5475

john you to can jump ship if you like? im sure you know what im talking about, no1 is happy there, if your tribe is smart enough to see dogs future is limited, you will be looking to get out fast!

lol should I put that in the "funny in-game messages" ??

DeletedUser3227

lol, the jokes on you john, you really think cothamrocks is the only 1 giving me info for a spot in TEAM rofl!!!
your tribe is full of members that want out, and i cant blame them, i wouldnt want to work under leadership like that either.

DeletedUser

/hollers
OOOT OOOT JERRY JERRY!

What?

Can someone please have a core war on this world, we're trying our best on the rim but it's not actually attracting attention. I'd like to see you war until one emerged victorious without taking in most of the enemies members along the way.

DeletedUser3227

we dont have enough space to take most there members, only the smart 1's ,

DeletedUser

we dont have enough space to take most there members, only the smart 1's ,

With those qualifications in mind, we won't be recruiting any of their leaders. XD

Last edited by a moderator: